Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:59:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702643 times)
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:25:33 AM

I have one project site is very much freezes when I want to find information on it? What's the matter?
To be honest, my site hangs in one place: when I try to open a block of answers to frequently asked questions. It is very poorly decorated
You're right, I was opening this part of the site. On other pages I have no problems, including Internet surfing. Connection speed is stable
Maybe there is just now being optimized, and therefore the system does not allow us to get acquainted with the content. I hope this will end soon.
I hope so! As correctly written above - the block of answers to frequently asked questions is really implemented very badly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:26:55 AM

I have one project site is very much freezes when I want to find information on it? What's the matter?
To be honest, my site hangs in one place: when I try to open a block of answers to frequently asked questions. It is very poorly decorated
You're right, I was opening this part of the site. On other pages I have no problems, including Internet surfing. Connection speed is stable
Maybe there is just now being optimized, and therefore the system does not allow us to get acquainted with the content. I hope this will end soon.
I hope so! As correctly written above - the block of answers to frequently asked questions is really implemented very badly.
Try to read the white paper of the project. In fact, all the answers to the questions are contained in it, and the block of answers to common questions is simply a extraction from white paper
emontmon

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

Try to read the white paper of the project. In fact, all the answers to the questions are contained in it, and the block of answers to common questions is simply a extraction from white paper
You do not need to read all the white paper. There are sections and a table of contents, you can read what interests you, finding it in a few minutes
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

You do not need to read all the white paper. There are sections and a table of contents, you can read what interests you, finding it in a few minutes
This is why a block of answers to frequently asked questions was created. A few minutes is a very stretchable concept, I believe
emontmon

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:40:16 AM

This is why a block of answers to frequently asked questions was created. A few minutes is a very stretchable concept, I believe
And what if it does not work? This guy is right, I already found all the information in white paper. In principle, I did not spend much time, since I already read whitepaper
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:45:23 AM

And what if it does not work? This guy is right, I already found all the information in white paper. In principle, I did not spend much time, since I already read whitepaper
There are people who have never read a white paper, but they need to get information quickly. The most convenient way is of course to use the answers to questions
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

The idea of p2p has been trading very interesting. I am surprised by only one question why it was initially impossible to create decentralized trading platforms for the sale of cryptocurrency?
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:55:17 AM

The idea of p2p has been trading very interesting. I am surprised by only one question why it was initially impossible to create decentralized trading platforms for the sale of cryptocurrency?
I think the thing is that at that time it was physically impossible to implement a decentralized trading platform. And to this day, people continue to use them despite their shortcomings.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:00:57 PM

I think the thing is that at that time it was physically impossible to implement a decentralized trading platform. And to this day, people continue to use them despite their shortcomings.
I think centralized trading platforms have not long to live. A couple of three years, after they replaced the decentralized improved trading platforms
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:04:30 PM

I think centralized trading platforms have not long to live. A couple of three years, after they replaced the decentralized improved trading platforms
The trend is towards decentralized platforms, as they have much more advantages over existing platforms. It is a matter of time before they completely displace centralized systems
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:08:48 PM

The trend is towards decentralized platforms, as they have much more advantages over existing platforms. It is a matter of time before they completely displace centralized systems
These exchanges do not work in the interests of their users
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:10:16 PM

LocalCoinSwap offers users a completely different way to trade cryptocurrency assets.It's not just a trading platform and a whole community
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:37:56 PM

LocalCoinSwap offers users a completely different way to trade cryptocurrency assets.It's not just a trading platform and a whole community
I have heard that on this platform you will be able to add friends and view user profiles, this is really a different level of trading
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:46:04 PM

I have heard that on this platform you will be able to add friends and view user profiles, this is really a different level of trading
The platform will be partially managed by the community which makes me very happy. Users will choose which coins will be traded on this platform and much more
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:51:00 PM

The platform will be partially managed by the community which makes me very happy. Users will choose which coins will be traded on this platform and much more
Also, the platform will provide a chance for a relatively new token to get on their platform by voting users. This will give a huge impetus to the development of new projects
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:53:25 PM

Also, the platform will provide a chance for a relatively new token to get on their platform by voting users. This will give a huge impetus to the development of new projects
This seems very important to me. It is a chance for relatively small but important projects. The community has something to say, it's a community project.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:57:48 PM

I wonder what trading volume is possible on this trading platform? Who has any idea about this?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:03:11 PM

I wonder what trading volume is possible on this trading platform? Who has any idea about this?
Quite a difficult question that no one will give you a definite answer. Everything will depend on how quickly people will start to integrate into this decentralized platform .
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:07:57 PM

Quite a difficult question that no one will give you a definite answer. Everything will depend on how quickly people will start to integrate into this decentralized platform .
The platform has a lot of obvious advantages and interesting innovative solutions , I have not seen anything like this before. This platform can't be called an exchange,it's more like some decentralized community of cryptocurrency traders
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:12:24 PM

The platform has a lot of obvious advantages and interesting innovative solutions , I have not seen anything like this before. This platform can't be called an exchange,it's more like some decentralized community of cryptocurrency traders
One of the most sensational ICO in recent years. The developers managed to attract considerable funds for the development of their platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: