Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:54:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702643 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:20:19 AM

Hi guys! )) How is the profit from the exchange calculated? In what ratio are the tokens given out?
 Huh

I really want to know this.

Profits from the exchange are calculated and distributed at the end of each fiscal period. The total issuance of dividend and voting tokens will be the same as the total supply of LCS Cryptoshares. These tokens are then issued to holders of LCS Cryptoshares on a 1-to-1 ratio.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Hi guys! )) How is the profit from the exchange calculated? In what ratio are the tokens given out?
 Huh

Profits from the exchange are calculated and distributed at the end of each fiscal period. The total issuance of dividend and voting tokens will be the same as the total supply of LCS Cryptoshares. These tokens are then issued to holders of LCS Cryptoshares on a 1-to-1 ratio.
In what currency are payments made?

Tell me please
Seidr

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:20:54 AM

Huh

Tell me please

LocalCoinSwap will launch with as many of the most traded cryptocurrencies as development time allows. The initial launch aims for a minimum of the leading 10 cryptocurrencies. The platform will add new cryptocurrencies at a constant rate in order to encompass the majority of the cryptocurrency market.

Payment currencies ETH, BTC, USDT, BCH, XRP, USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, CAD & more
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:23:36 AM

Huh

Tell me please

LocalCoinSwap will launch with as many of the most traded cryptocurrencies as development time allows. The initial launch aims for a minimum of the leading 10 cryptocurrencies. The platform will add new cryptocurrencies at a constant rate in order to encompass the majority of the cryptocurrency market.

Payment currencies ETH, BTC, USDT, BCH, XRP, USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, CAD & more

Cool! I like)) Tell us about the service listings
What it is?
 Huh
Tell about this service
Seidr

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:23:57 AM

Huh

Tell me please

What it is?
 Huh
Tell about this service

LocalCoinSwap provides a listing service for new ICO tokens to allow them to launch on the LocalCoinSwap platform or raise pre-ICO and presale funding. The requirement for listing new ICO tokens is that holders of LCS Cryptoshares receive an airdrop of some proportion of the new tokens in advance. These airdrops are automatically distributed through the same mechanism as the dividend and voting tokens. The specific requirements for new ICO tokens to list on the LocalCoinSwap platform will be decided through the proof-of-stake voting system.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:32:41 AM

Huh

Tell me please

What it is?
 Huh
Tell about this service

LocalCoinSwap provides a listing service for new ICO tokens to allow them to launch on the LocalCoinSwap platform or raise pre-ICO and presale funding. The requirement for listing new ICO tokens is that holders of LCS Cryptoshares receive an airdrop of some proportion of the new tokens in advance. These airdrops are automatically distributed through the same mechanism as the dividend and voting tokens. The specific requirements for new ICO tokens to list on the LocalCoinSwap platform will be decided through the proof-of-stake voting system.
Let's talk about tokens))
How many tokens will be frozen?
 Huh
How many tokens will be burned?
Seidr

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:33:03 AM

Huh

Tell me please

What it is?
 Huh
Tell about this service

Huh

Token freeze 20,000,000
Token burn  All unsold
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:33:22 AM

Huh

Tell me please

What it is?
 Huh
Tell about this service

Huh

Token freeze 20,000,000
Token burn  All unsold

How will the tokens be distributed?
 Huh
Seidr

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:33:41 AM

Huh

Tell me please

What it is?
 Huh
Tell about this service

Huh

Token freeze 20,000,000
Token burn  All unsold

Huh
70%: maximum allocation to investors through entire crowdsale with burn of unsold 10%: allocated to a community venture fund, the use of which is voted on by investors 10%: allocated to the development team (frozen by contract for 1 year) 5%: allocated to bounty program for community engagement 5%: allocated to reward program for users who increase security of the platform

CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:34:03 AM

Huh

Tell me please

What it is?
 Huh
Tell about this service

Huh

Token freeze 20,000,000
Token burn  All unsold

Huh
70%: maximum allocation to investors through entire crowdsale with burn of unsold 10%: allocated to a community venture fund, the use of which is voted on by investors 10%: allocated to the development team (frozen by contract for 1 year) 5%: allocated to bounty program for community engagement 5%: allocated to reward program for users who increase security of the platform

Is there a bonus structure? What bonuses are there?

Tell us about bonuses)) this is a pleasant part of the conversation
Seidr

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:34:23 AM

Huh

Tell me please

What it is?
 Huh
Tell about this service

Huh

Token freeze 20,000,000
Token burn  All unsold

Huh

The presale period will run with a bonus allocation of 40%. The presale will be closed immediately if 10,000,000 Cryptoshares are distributed. During the crowdsale period funding milestones have been set at each $5,000,000 increment
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:34:40 AM

Huh

Tell me please

What it is?
 Huh
Tell about this service

Huh

Token freeze 20,000,000
Token burn  All unsold

Huh

The presale period will run with a bonus allocation of 40%. The presale will be closed immediately if 10,000,000 Cryptoshares are distributed. During the crowdsale period funding milestones have been set at each $5,000,000 increment
How is security carried out? Will my data be protected?
 Huh
Seidr

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:39:07 AM

Huh

Tell me please

What it is?
 Huh
Tell about this service

Huh

Token freeze 20,000,000
Token burn  All unsold

Huh

Huh
A full-time dedicated security team has been enlisted to safeguard all vulnerable information at all times. 95% of cryptocurrency deposits will be stored in offline wallets to minimise potential loss due to hacking. Regular security audits by penetration specialists have been scheduled to ensure the security system is fully up to date. In addition, third party monitoring systems have been implemented for all servers with automatic shutdown mechanisms in cases of detected intrusion.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:46:37 AM

Huh

Tell me please

What it is?
 Huh
Tell about this service

Huh

Token freeze 20,000,000
Token burn  All unsold

Huh

Huh
A full-time dedicated security team has been enlisted to safeguard all vulnerable information at all times. 95% of cryptocurrency deposits will be stored in offline wallets to minimise potential loss due to hacking. Regular security audits by penetration specialists have been scheduled to ensure the security system is fully up to date. In addition, third party monitoring systems have been implemented for all servers with automatic shutdown mechanisms in cases of detected intrusion.
Thank you for answering my many questions!
The idea of the project is very interesting! I will definitely participate in this project))

Good luck in development
 Smiley
baureksa

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:47:06 AM

LocalCoinSwap seems to have a good development and will be able to sell its coins out, with tricks done by the team must have a positive result.
jelma

Activity: 717
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:11:30 PM

wow ... ICO softcap has been achieved 32,610,160 LCS SOLD it is 46.58% of hardcap target 70,000,000 LCS, this progress is very good, there is still plenty of time to complete ICO
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:04:34 PM

wow ... ICO softcap has been achieved 32,610,160 LCS SOLD it is 46.58% of hardcap target 70,000,000 LCS, this progress is very good, there is still plenty of time to complete ICO

Currently, we can see this project has a good reason to grown. With this fund, the team can take this platform to the moon. And then, their investors can get some profit from their investment
jelma

Activity: 717

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:19:17 PM

Currently, we can see this project has a good reason to grown. With this fund, the team can take this platform to the moon. And then, their investors can get some profit from their investment
Yeah I think so, see the progress of ICO is good then the possibility of this proyak will be successful, this is not final. still 39 days left to complete ICO, this gives investors an opportunity to invest more
Dynika

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:56:23 AM

I think the team will be able to collect 65-75% of the hard cap. It will be a very good result. But I am afraid that there are a lot of competitors in this sphere. It will be hard for the team to become a leader.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:33:10 AM

I think the team will be able to collect 65-75% of the hard cap. It will be a very good result. But I am afraid that there are a lot of competitors in this sphere. It will be hard for the team to become a leader.
I think it will get higher, maybe to 80% or even they will get sold out. Until now it is almost at 50% and 38 days left. It look very promising Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: