Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:57:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702645 times)
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:00:34 AM

I understand that the purpose of the project will be to create a system for the exchange of funds?

the purpose of the project is to create a system for the exchange of funds.i want to ask what kind of system to do the exchange of funds. I want to know more about this great project. Grin
LocalCoinSwap (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

"The world's most inclusive crypto marketplace"

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

Is this going to be like another decentralised crypto exchange, such as IDEX, Etherdelta and Forkdelta?

Hi Dixon98,

We are the first exchange to decentralize 100% of the profits, not just the platform itself. We look forward to working together with the community to change the crypto-economy.
imginy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

Guys, who can answer the question about the bounty campaign? Where can I find it?
You can read all the information about the campaign bounty in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3009721.0
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:03:41 PM

We could became an early bird for the bounty campaign of this project, since the starting date for the pre-ico still in the next few moments .
That would be a good chance to get more stakes fro the bounty.
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:10:28 PM

Guys, who can answer the question about the bounty campaign? Where can I find it?
You can read all the information about the campaign bounty in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3009721.0
Thank you, I unfortunately could not find a link to this in the announcement, it would be nice if the manager added information about this, so that every time you do not ask about it here. Smiley
Sovietaced

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:13:06 PM

So what exactly do we have? Is it a service that allows users to exchange money between each other or what?
Sovietaced

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

So what exactly do we have? Is it a service that allows users to exchange money between each other or what?
I think you got a little wrong about the essence of this project. It's a little different
So maybe you'll try to explain to me exactly what I'm wrong about why I'm wrong?
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:34:46 PM

I'm more concerned with the issue of localization. Will the project be localized to languages other than English. I mean white paper or a website.
Previously asked about the bounty campaign, I think this will fix the problem with localization.
Well, I understood, but what kind of terms can we talk about? When exactly can you expect this to happen?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:46:28 PM

I think you got a little wrong about the essence of this project. It's a little different
So maybe you'll try to explain to me exactly what I'm wrong about why I'm wrong?
This platform is not for exchange, it is a trading platform that offers you the opportunity to trade various currencies within the same ecosystem. You also can do transhaktsii and it will be much faster if you did not do it within the framework of this platform.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:16:50 PM

The sale of tokens has already started or not yet? How long will this last?
As far as I understand, pre-sale will start only after 16 days and for now you can register on the site in order not to miss the start of sales.
But I thought that now the whole stage of the pre-ICO? What exactly did they mean by this?
I think it meant exactly the preparation for the beginning of the token sale, the promotion of the project and advertising to attract the attention of future investors.
masternode

Activity: 443

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:17:13 PM

Is this going to be like another decentralised crypto exchange, such as IDEX, Etherdelta and Forkdelta?

Hi Dixon98,

We are the first exchange to decentralize 100% of the profits, not just the platform itself. We look forward to working together with the community to change the crypto-economy.

The goal is to only decentralize profits or are you also going to build your exchange based on decentralized technology?
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:19:34 PM

I'm more concerned with the issue of localization. Will the project be localized to languages other than English. I mean white paper or a website.
Previously asked about the bounty campaign, I think this will fix the problem with localization.
Well, I understood, but what kind of terms can we talk about? When exactly can you expect this to happen?
I do not think that someone will be able to answer this question because it does not depend on the development team. It depends on the members of the campaign bounty. Smiley
Well, in any case, I hope this will be available soon. Smiley
Are you interested in any specific localization or what exactly?
Brushan

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:24:40 PM

As far as I understand, pre-sale will start only after 16 days and for now you can register on the site in order not to miss the start of sales.
But I thought that now the whole stage of the pre-ICO? What exactly did they mean by this?
I think it meant exactly the preparation for the beginning of the token sale, the promotion of the project and advertising to attract the attention of future investors.
Well, yes, it sounds logical. Simply usually pre-ICO means the early sale of tokens
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:31:17 PM

I do not think that someone will be able to answer this question because it does not depend on the development team. It depends on the members of the campaign bounty. Smiley
Any localization, it's not that.
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:37:51 PM

What exactly do you mean? Huh
Sovietaced

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:38:21 PM

This platform is not for exchange, it is a trading platform that offers you the opportunity to trade various currencies within the same ecosystem. You also can do transhaktsii and it will be much faster if you did not do it within the framework of this platform.
That is, it's a platform for traders, if I understood you correctly, right?
Well, as I understand partly for. For those who are interested in investing, and in making assets profitable for you.
Can you talk more about this?
LocalCoinSwap (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

"The world's most inclusive crypto marketplace"

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:40:48 PM

NEW ICO WEBSITE LAUNCHES 23RD FEBRUARY
What was wrong with your old ico website?

Our original ICO website was just set up by our back-end developers to host our whitepaper. We have now had a front end team develop a better ICO site with more information on it. Have a look and let us know what you think!

Thank you, I unfortunately could not find a link to this in the announcement, it would be nice if the manager added information about this, so that every time you do not ask about it here. Smiley

We will update the ANN post with a link to the Bounty thread. Great idea!

We are allowing users of the LocalCoinSwap platform to safely and securely buy and sell cryptocurrencies from each other. We provide an escrow service and traders may use any payment method they wish.

I think the team listens to this and corrects it, do not worry.

We are always happy to answer any questions the community may have and we listen to what the community wants!

We already have a the whitepaper translated into Mandarin and part of our bounty campaign will be more language translations.

The Pre-ICO is live and the public pre-sale starts March 15. The main ICO will run for 2 months or till hardcap is reached.

The pre-ICO is a private funding round designed for pooling groups and larger investors. If you would like to be involved just email team@localcoinswap.com

Hi Dixon98,

The goal is to only decentralize profits or are you also going to build your exchange based on decentralized technology?

In currencies where it is possible we are implementing multi-signature transactions to decentralise the trading. However this is not possible with all cryptocurrencies.

Well, yes, it sounds logical. Simply usually pre-ICO means the early sale of tokens

Yes the pre-ICO is the private early sale of tokens round that comes before the pre-sale
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:43:24 PM

What exactly do you mean? Huh
Well, I just want to see how effectively the bounty campaign works and how the team is responsible. If really new translations and localization of the software product are coming up soon, it means that the bounty campaign and the team are working perfectly! Smiley
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

That is, it's a platform for traders, if I understood you correctly, right?
Well, as I understand partly for. For those who are interested in investing, and in making assets profitable for you.
Can you talk more about this?
The platform helps to earn thanks to dividends. That is, if you invest a certain amount, then it returns to you in the form of dividends.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:46:09 PM

Optionally, each team can work as they see fit. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: