Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:25:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702646 times)
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:23:19 PM

Wow open source GitHub very well ,it seems the development team really want to provide their users a safe platform.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:28:24 PM

Wow open source GitHub very well ,it seems the development team really want to provide their users a safe platform.
What does this source code give you?? Does it have any interesting properties ? I'm just not very good at the technical side of cryptocurrencies)
Dwarf42

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:33:08 PM

What does this source code give you?? Does it have any interesting properties ? I'm just not very good at the technical side of cryptocurrencies)
Of course, all financial announcements, contract codes are available to each user.This ensures maximum transparency of transactions.
zmeddy

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:00:06 PM

Great alternative on the market! It is a great step in stabilization process of cryptocurrency market. I’m waiting for the launch.
dazuixia456

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:17:42 PM

Great alternative on the market! It is a great step in stabilization process of cryptocurrency market. I’m waiting for the launch.
The idea is great and promising, but what about the execution? How perspective this market is? How it will work?
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:23:23 PM

The idea is great and promising, but what about the execution? How perspective this market is? How it will work?
You can read the white paper. This project offers you confidence in the future. There are many interesting projects like markspace, but you still don’t have any guarantee. Localcoinswap gives an opportunity to freely buy and sell any cryptocurrency.
dazuixia456

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:28:16 PM

You can read the white paper. This project offers you confidence in the future. There are many interesting projects like markspace, but you still don’t have any guarantee. Localcoinswap gives an opportunity to freely buy and sell any cryptocurrency.
Ok. Do they use p2p system? What advantages can it offer for users?
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:36:10 PM

Shame on you if you don’t know) Bitcoin was incepted in 2009 so and the p2p system. Each party has the same capability in here. It makes possible for every node to work as a server and as a client. Unfortunately it works only with several cryptocurrencies, so this project can offer this way of communication for all of them.
dazuixia456

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:43:13 PM

Shame on you if you don’t know) Bitcoin was incepted in 2009 so and the p2p system. Each party has the same capability in here. It makes possible for every node to work as a server and as a client. Unfortunately it works only with several cryptocurrencies, so this project can offer this way of communication for all of them.
Maybe I have known it, but I forgot)  Great. It makes sense
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:56:14 PM

Wow great project. I hope that miners all over the world can be a part of this platform and use all of these advantages!
Yes, mostly all of countries can use Lostcoinswap. There are only few exceptions on the list.
Wonderful. I’m in love with the idea. The team is brilliant. I’m interested in the bounty program, but can’t find useful information.
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:01:41 PM

Wow great project. I hope that miners all over the world can be a part of this platform and use all of these advantages!
Yes, mostly all of countries can use Lostcoinswap. There are only few exceptions on the list.
Wonderful. I’m in love with the idea. The team is brilliant. I’m interested in the bounty program, but can’t find useful information.
You need to see this link I think you can connect with the team and answer these questions. They have telegram and other social media too.
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:07:06 PM

You need to see this link I think you can connect with the team and answer these questions. They have telegram and other social media too.
Yes, I see. What do you like the most about the project?
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:14:59 PM

I like the most that it is community owned project. Users have a right to vote and it make a democratic way of development of the system. You can take part in decisions.
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:21:52 PM

I like the most that it is community owned project. Users have a right to vote and it make a democratic way of development of the system. You can take part in decisions.
Yep. It will be an open source with public announcements. I hope they will work exactly as developers want to.
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:26:25 PM

Yep. It will be an open source with public announcements. I hope they will work exactly as developers want to.
I’m convinced in it. This is a simple and understandable service
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:31:40 PM

I’m convinced in it. This is a simple and understandable service
I agree with you. I looked on the interface of the project on the website. It is very easy and comfortable for users.
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:46:59 AM

this project is quite a profitable investment at the moment.hope that the tokens that  will acquire will be very useful for me.keep updated
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:06:10 AM

Finally, this project appeared with his idea. It is fantastic!

I agree with you, the project just fired when it appeared on the platform

No one doubted that such an idea immediately attracted a lot of investors!
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:23:04 AM

I'm just shocked at how many participants appeared on the first day of the project!

I'm not even surprised at this fact

Why? Do you see such activity on other projects every day?
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:28:16 AM

I'm just shocked at how many participants appeared on the first day of the project!

I'm not even surprised at this fact

Why? Do you see such activity on other projects every day?

No, of course, just when the project just arrived, I objectively assessed its functions and realized that it was very competitive
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: