Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:06:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto has gone to shit  (Read 5007 times)
green547 (OP)

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:05:46 PM
Merited by celtic99 (6), tyz (1), tk808 (1), Shitcointalk (1)

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jon88

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:07:40 PM

And too many fucking exchanges.
shizah

Activity: 24
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:15:53 PM

you're trying to tell me that most people in crypto are only here for quick money and not to embrace the tech?

NO F'N WAY MAN!!!

blame these people from developing countries trying to cash in on airdrops or fake ICO's and other scams, they are ruining everything.
CryptoCY3366

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:25:34 PM

Your post is what has gone to shit!!!!! This is a unregulated Wild West freak show we are involved with if you don't like it get out. Obviously you don't know what your talking about especially concerning DEEP ONION, I've done a lot of research into this coin and it has the best community I'm aware off in a short 7 month time period. Doing solid research on projects will keep you away from scams and real shit coins like tron....

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1760267
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Team NOW! <===
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:29:03 PM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.

Not gonna happen. As long as there are exchanges willing to host scam coins there will be scam coins.  Ox Fina was one of the earliest scam ICO's and they are still traded on Cryptopia, despite being warned that this was a scam coin. The developers stopped posting on social media after the coins were distributed.  You want to clear the market then you need to start putting pressure on the exchanges.
cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:34:46 PM

Maybe we need some bullruns so these shitty coins wont have any value because if the Bitcoin's price surged up to atleast $50k most of the coin in the market will have a value with less than a satoshi.The ICOs are indeed unstoppable of raising millions of dollars and then eventually run away from their investors,that is why we need to carefully look for the background of these projects to lessen the risk of losing our investments.

HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:36:49 PM

So says the guy wearing an ICO signature  Wink

I get what you are saying, but the problem isn't really the sketchy ICO and scam coins, it's the people that buy them.  If people did their research and invested only in the trustworthy projects and well established coins, then this would go away.  

DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:45:03 PM

Until people are so stupid as to buy any shit, scammers will act. This is a natural process in our world.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:51:55 PM

I get what you are saying, but the problem isn't really the sketchy ICO and scam coins, it's the people that buy them.  If people did their research and invested only in the trustworthy projects and well established coins, then this would go away.  

This is the crux of the matter. Too many people have done zero research, don't understand the first thing about markets, don't even understand the coins they are investing in, and just throw money at a shit project because someone they've never met on some forum/reddit/twitter said "to the moon!".

Bitconnect, the most obvious Ponzi scheme since Charles Ponzi himself, was a top 20 coin at one point. Even now it has collapsed, it STILL has a daily volume of $100,000.

Verge, a so called "privacy coin", that openly displays its users' identities and IP addresses, and whose entire dev team quit, is number 30 at the moment. It is a complete scam, yet you still see newbies on here every day talking about how it is "a solid coin" with "a great team". It's a joke.

A lot of ICOs are scams. As OP has said, the majority of ICOs are business ideas with zero requirement for blockchain technology, but there is no shortage of idiots willing to throw their money away, and so the scam ICOs will continue.
btnt8888

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:53:19 PM

If you wanted, you could make your own scam ICO or joke coin and cash in.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:00:09 PM

this is a part of the game. if everything is easy, how can the investors get big profit? the challenges help the people can learn many things and have the experience to choose the right token
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:04:23 PM

I think it is normal. Yeah, there are a lot of scam and useless criptocurrency projects at present. On the other hand we also had really good ones as Antshares (NEO) and etc.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:05:59 PM

Well, you can't tag the whole Crypto Market and all ICOs because of the scam that you're into.
We can't deny that there are too many scams around but that the point on we need more time to research before hitting that buy button and dropping our money into nowhere.
Cryptocurrency is the best thing happened to me, in my life and in my family because we can now buy our new home and car because I earned a lot through signature bounty campaign and Crypto Day Trading.
I never get scammed even a single penny because I don't really investing on ICOs but instead i'll go straight up to CMC and choose the best Crypto that I'm gonna buy while they're cheap and sell them when they're higher.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:07:05 PM

Everyone knows the scams happening with the name of ICO and hackers involvment. These things has been done the corrupted people involved in the legit companies and banking related people only. They well verse in scamming the people with the interest, EMI, insurance cheat and many more.
So Crypto is not a red hate. Fuckers like you coming to the forum spreading the negativity among crypto investors and fake ICO owners only scamming us. Moderators please look into these kind of threads and trash it out.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:09:06 PM

there are lot scam like authorship even with proof but people keep investing even if they know thatit will turn scam for long term

Free palestine
lovela

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:09:26 PM

this is a part of the game. if everything is easy, how can the investors get big profit? the challenges help the people can learn many things and have the experience to choose the right token

Indeed, because Cryptocurrency is one of the best way to earn money and it's the best place to invest only if you know the Crypto that you're going to invest.
Smart investors aren't became smart if they didn't lose portions of their investments and traders wouldn't be skilled if they didn't experience loses and that's why they earn more money today than before because they earned not only money but also experiences, bad experiences.
You are right, scammers are just part of the game because everyone wants to get money as high as they're gonna get.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:16:04 PM

I'am tottaly agree with you...thosands of ico's with no reasons,20 mln $ for a game or a wallet...but don't forget that etherdelta have 2 3 coin with the same name  Angry
Exchanges Take responsibility

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:18:54 PM

You are absolutely right, a lot of icos are taking advantage of investors nothing to offer no prospect they just wake up in a day and decide to have their own ico tokenizing what can't be tokenize ico should be regulate it is being abused the way they are flying around everyday.
lovela

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:21:03 PM

Until people are so stupid as to buy any shit, scammers will act. This is a natural process in our world.

Scammers are everywhere and even before Cryptocurrency era, they're just everywhere and as long as there's a lot of people who aren't good enough on spotting scammers then those bad guys are always taking advantage on people's weaknesses.
I know investing in Crypto Market requires strong will and determination because we don't want to lose our hard-earned money will fall into scammers but in reality there are so many young investors are now victimized by professional scammers and some of them were losing their Crypto Assets due to hacks and attacks.
Scams and frauds were just part of the game but this time people should be aware that Cryptocurrency investment had many risks due to it's volatility and the item that we're going to invest are intangible and any time we're going to lose our investments if we're not careful and vigilant.

noloco

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:21:34 PM

Do not give resources and money to scam and bad projects they will disappear as fast as they started. People is voting what they want with money Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: