Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:07:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some of my friends still think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi  (Read 1503 times)
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:03:24 PM

It's really hard to explain people what bitcoin is because they are very used to the current system, and they only hear what the media says about bitcoin. Usually media likes flashy titles, and loves spreading fud because it sells, so since your friends don't really dig more information about bitcoin, they will jsut stay with the hype around crypto markets, and they will of course consider it a ponzi, or a bubble, or something that will never work.

What you did was just fine, you told them to read more about bitcoin. I would suggest you to tell them to listen to Andreas Antonopoulos since he is really passionate about bitcoin, and explains things very well (getting it technical but simple to understand). If they don't get convinced by him, then they will only get convinced once BTC gets adopted.
sonali2015

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:06:28 PM

Dear all,

I just heard some of my friends chatting in a gathering and they think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi. I just give them a smile and wish they will educate themselves a bit.

So, I would like you to give me some suggestions, how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?
Bitcoin is most and popular digital currency  all ver the world .Now people are afraid and untrusted only for price dump.First need to know about blockchain network and bitcoin than learn about it.Many people have no idea about bitcoin or blockchain so when bitcoin price pump they will be happy
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:16:21 PM

Dear all,

I just heard some of my friends chatting in a gathering and they think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi. I just give them a smile and wish they will educate themselves a bit.

So, I would like you to give me some suggestions, how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?

I have many friends who also think like that. Its like "authorities will go after you if they find out that you are involve in scam like bitcoin". I show them evidences that bitcoin is not illegal and they would gain good profit from it. But still they refuse to believe. I also showed them my gains but still no luck. What I did is, I stopped encouraging the, since they have their own minds and decision. If a person is closed minded to bitcoin, we can hardly encourage them.

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:40:39 PM

If they are really interested in it,they would have checked out and learned rather than listening to fake news and opinions from people who are not well versed in technology,there is nothing you can do to make skeptics believe you ,unless you have the power to inform them of their naive thinking,if not just shut up and have fun with friends rather than correcting them. Wink
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:30:42 PM

Dear all,

You can show them what are things that bitcoin have change in your life. Show them the opportunities bitcoin has offered to everyone. Let them know the beauty of this cryptocurrency. Let them know that with having knowledge in this cryptocyrrency you can become rich but it takes time. Let them know and let them be curious about it and if they still not accept it then stop you do not have to please them. They will soon realize the decisions they have made.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

Dear all,

If you guys are friends on some social media platform like facebook and twitter, I think you should just share somr good news about bitcoins and how they can affect the overall lifestyle of people. With news like that, it's sure to get them going on bitcoins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:50:33 PM

Dear all,

We sure cannot blame their ignorance. It is because they are not yet educated about what bitcoin is and its benefits. I'd suggest you share them some articles on bitcoin via social media like Facebook or WhatsApp and make sure to explain it better to them one on one.
But I think the best motivation for them is your success in dealing in bitcoin.  With your success, they will see for sure the benefits of bitcoin and how they've been missing out.

Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:12:54 PM

Dear all,

Because of the way things have been happening in the crypto space, and the way in which the mass media have focused exclusively on spreading only the negative aspects or the FUD that has circulated recently regarding bitcoin, I think that your friends have some reason to be suspicious about the subject, but a little research on the Internet would suffice to realize for themselves that bitcoin is much more than the rumors that circulate freely everywhere.
Ailcab

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:24:00 PM

As humans, we're imperfect anD thus, we cannot please others and convince them to really think that BTC isn't a scAm or what. The least thing that we could do is to continue doing what we love doing about BTC.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:28:58 PM

Because they are not believing in cryptocurrency specially those who are working in banks and if you are educated or have a knowledge in bitcoin or cryptocurrency share and explain properly that bitcoin is not a scam but it should help you to earn and have a additional income. If they still not believing you testify to them on jow you earn and specially you have a proven to take in their mind the bitcoin qas not a scam.
Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:35:20 PM

It's just a normal reaction if you don't know exactly what the thing is. Like those people who think BTC is scam , their notion is like that because they're not joining this forum. All we could do is to prove and show to them that BTC is really not a scam by doing the things we usually do here.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:40:17 PM

some months ago I have seen a documentary explaining the history of blockchain and bitcoin. In that documentary also Charlie was taking a role, you can find that film and show to your friends. It would help
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:53:46 AM

We can't please everyone they have their mindset and goals. We're here and believing that bitcoin will change everything. We have mindset and goals in life, action will speak than words. You're going to have a sweet revenge soon. Think positive buddy!

foxbat

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:01:41 AM

Haha why do not you try to explain and prove to them that Bitcoin is not a scam. It only becomes dangerous to those who do not understand it but still invest in it. Besides, I think Bitcoin brings a lot of benefits to us. It helps us become rich, it becomes a real career
Newer

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:10:30 AM

Some of them may not know or know what bitcoin is, so they think that bitcoin is a fraud.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:22:00 AM

Dear all,

if you feel unable to explain about bitcoin to them, I suggest just let them in their opinion. Because if you try to explain bitcoin to them while your knowledge is still small, I think it will trap you.
do they know you like bitcoin?
if they know, then my suggestion is to show your success from bitcoin to them, I'm sure if they see you succeed in bitcoin, they would think twice about saying scam on bitcoin.
Asuna

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:27:17 AM

The best way to make their perspective change most especially the negative things about bitcoin is to let and make them see. Everyone have different mindset and you can't please all of them. They think and act that way because they didn't have the proper knowledge in the first place. Given that, they're not ready to engage themselves with something regarding crypto for it is a total 'scam' for them which is the complete opposite.
Viellefox1025

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:30:59 AM

Bitcoin reputation to others are understandable due to various investment scam using Bitcoin as their currency. 
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:00:47 AM

I think your friend is behind in technology. If you have a good understanding of bitcoin, explain to them both the weaknesses and the advantages of bitcoin. Describe the data that can convince them. It's not easy to give an understanding of it, but at least we can share information, even if your friend still thinks that bitcoin is a scam.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:22:14 AM

If that will be their thinking about bitcoin so leave them alone. We cannot please everybody specially on their opinion so lets have to respect them. Lets just continue to work hard to have good earning and be a good example to them and prove them that bitcoin is not a scam. That bitcoin really gives people an opportunity to have a good future without financial difficulties. Continue to spread the good news to those friends who believe in bitcoin and give them also the chance to earn and learn what this crypto currency world means about. Maybe later those who didn't believe in you if they hear and see what you have right now they will be convince that they are wrong with their perceptions about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: