Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:17:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some of my friends still think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi  (Read 1502 times)
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:18:40 PM

Dear all,

I just heard some of my friends chatting in a gathering and they think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi. I just give them a smile and wish they will educate themselves a bit.

So, I would like you to give me some suggestions, how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?
Let them see that you are earning real money by yourself, not scam, liar,... and give them more documents to read and understand how crypto world work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:22:18 PM

Dear all,

I just heard some of my friends chatting in a gathering and they think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi. I just give them a smile and wish they will educate themselves a bit.

So, I would like you to give me some suggestions, how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?

Actually mate, until this very moment there a lot of people still didn't believe in bitcoin as they think bitcoin is just like a bubble that it will be burst then it disappear. Well, that kind of issue is not new to me since I already earned here and just to add on for my financial stability. What I'm doing those kind of people is just ignored them and just continue what we are doing here which we can free to do it and those people didn't believe are their greatest lose which they never been part of this blessing as we can earn an extra and may have a chance to upgrade the way of living that we have.
Approxilite

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

Dear all,

That`s right you don`t need to bother yourself if they think that bitcoin is a scam, as long as you know what are the opportunities given by bitcoin to you and it will rise you up they will realize it later on when you are going to excel and also try to work in your own way that no one can demand you from what you are doing in life.
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:36:09 PM

The best way to convince them - to tell about real positive results of earnings with Biotin. And even better, if you show them your results. That would certainly convince them.

Ask them to try or show how you do things here, so they can be interested. Such thoughts will not be removed in someone's mind long as no one proves them to them
ie explain to them what bitcoin continues to show what advantage we get from bitcoin after they understand our bitcoin smile at him.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:39:41 PM

Dear all,

I think it's hard to explain, especially if your friend is stubborn. For a while leave your friend, let him be in his own mind. Your friend thinks bitcoin scam because he sees an unstable bitcoin and he's too scared to have bitcoin. You better focus in bitcoin, and when you have succeeded then show the benefits you get from bitcoin to your friends, your friends will surely realize that his opinion is wrong and will follow you.

lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

There are many topics around exactly like this one. Obviously everyone keep asking the same questions and wonders how far can go yet no one has the right answer about that. I think it’s just the beginning..
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

Dear all,

it may be a bit difficult to explain that bitcoin is not a scam or a fraud we have to explain with tangible evidence with the result of the bitcoin beliefs and beliefs that make people think positively with bitcoin
rxplcgna

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

Before you can apply bitcoin technology to a project, you can think so. Indeed, most of the projects are deception. Maybe a few years later, 90% of the projects will not exist. However, we must admit that the technology of block chain is indeed worth looking forward to in the future.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

Dear all,

to prove to your friends the importance of bitcoin explained smoothly, the best thing you can do is show to them your portfolio how much you can benefits using bitcoin in your life, and them how much help bitcoin change your life in a good ways.
encourage them to learn about bitcoin as new digital currency using new technology past growing adoption of many people's not only the people but the government approve bitcoin as legal currency in every country.

predictors

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:03:39 PM

No one is to blame, well I think that the recent crash can be taken as a prove that bitcoin is not a scam and not a ponzi. If it was, it would have collapsed. No system that is designed to remove money from many and give it to just a few would be able to survive a downfall like we have seen. I think that the recent crash proves that bitcoin can be seen like a company. The shares can go up and down, but behind it stands a decent economical construct
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:11:21 PM

maybe your friend does not know about bitcoin. Including my friend there is also a saying that bitcoin is a bubble, ponzi scheme, gambling and many other negative things.
vladimirjune

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:26:23 PM

They should feel sorry for themeselves for missing something huge. I think no words can soft their heart to believe in bitcoin if they believed it as scam. Just show them how it works and the profit you've earned that's it.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:53:36 PM

Dear all,

Bitcoin is not a company, so if someone talk and share to you about in Bitcoin then ask you a demand that you need to invest some of your money, you are surely entering a ponzi scheme, but if someone didn't ask you any of investment but willing to teach you on bitcoin that is probably not a ponzi scheme.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:57:12 PM

bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme, bitcoin is the digita; currencies that work in blockchain network, as you know the scammer and the bad guy is just using bitcoin for scamming people and makes people loss their money, so bitcoin just the media for the scammer to scam some poeple.so tell your friend about this and i hope the your friend believe it

wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:57:53 PM

Dear all,

If I were you, I will tell them that bitcoin is not a scam and Ponzi. Tell them that it is a fake news made by some people who want to bring down bitcoin. To change their mind, you must tell them that bitcoin can change their life by earning money in a safe and easy way. Tell them also that bitcoin can make them rich.
bachanhlac

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

Haaaa. Bitcoin is not ponzi. Bitcoin is one of crypto currency- a type of "really money", anoymous, convenient but anyone have find a transaction in blockchain. I think your friend tell about "pozi program", There are many "ponzi program" in the past. They creat a crypto and marketing to many people know this project and invest in this with a high interest. All of ponzi site like: Biconnect, Ifan, Pincoin, carismo...offer a hight interest, 30-4%/month, and tell many good thing about our project and we belive in it and invest in it. And it is ricsk. Many people lost all of money that they have
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

Dear all,

I think your friend knowledge about bitcoin is still very less and he just often fall into the world of hyip and ponzi which akhrinya he named bitcoin as ponzi, really sad to have a friend like that.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:07:16 PM

Bitcoin is being overlooked by those people who does not understand a thing about it. Tell them that bitcoin is for the future of money and someday, it will be widely adapted and utilized by most corporations and the majority of the people around the world. It is better to have it and do not need it rather than need it but you don't have it.
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:12:25 PM

Dear all,

I do not think you need to explain it to them. If they believe you, they will invest Bitcoin and Crypto with you. I do not like to tell my friends and relatives that I'm investing, I do not have much time to explain them  Huh
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:33:53 PM

not a cheat bitcoin but many campaign makers who make campaigns but do not pay followers. it is very contaminating the good name of bitcoin and must be fixed because it is very annoying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: