Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:18:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some of my friends still think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi  (Read 1502 times)
Koalamite

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:42:02 AM

I also experience that if you told to your friend or work mate they thinking that bitcoin is not true and scam also not profitable unless they saw you how can earn in bitcoin and how profitable bitcoin is.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:00:58 AM

Dear all,

I just heard some of my friends chatting in a gathering and they think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi. I just give them a smile and wish they will educate themselves a bit.

So, I would like you to give me some suggestions, how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?
Bitcoin is not a scam or ponzi but a website like cloud mining and the bad people are one of the scammers. You can tell everything you know and you can show your earnings and funds on your bitcoin wallet give them an example how to cash-out your bitcoin from your btc wallet, so they believe that bitcoin is not a scam in that way  I'm sure they will become interested in bitcoin currency after you show how you make money. but if they do not really want to believe on it, there's nothing you can do about it. you just have to think that you're getting money while they're still thinking that the bitcoin currency is scams or ponzi.
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:06:32 AM

Some of my friends still think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi

"Altcoins" is scam and Ponzi

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:28:11 AM

Dear all,

I just heard some of my friends chatting in a gathering and they think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi. I just give them a smile and wish they will educate themselves a bit.

So, I would like you to give me some suggestions, how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?
It is quite likely your friends are a lost cause, if after seeing you and your real evidence that bitcoin is not a scam is not really enough for them then nothing will convince them they will only realize their mistake when in the future they receive bitcoin as payment for their services or when they see that bitcoin is the preferred method of payment, some people will not believe a revolution is happening until it hits them in the face.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
AlbieFreddie33

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:06:10 AM

If really bitcoin is ponzi then I will never invest in them anymore. Because the result of bitcoin will be the same as bitcoinnect. I'll just go back to them and show them how my money grows. For sure, they will be interested to learn immediately.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:08:40 AM

People tend to fear or look down on things that they don't understand. No matter how hard you try to educate or teach them about bitcoin they will always have something negative to say. Just let them think that way, its their loss not yours. You are benefiting from bitcoin and they are not.
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:24:17 AM

It is better not to force them. Just do your own business. But if one day they realized the beauty of our crypto world, then that is the time you'll help them by all means.
deltarichard1322

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:22:21 AM

Well, you can do that by studying and reviewing what Bitcoin really is and where it comes from. Then explain it to them. Also, remember to review several articles on the negative side of Bitcoin so you could anticipate their questions.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:28:27 AM

at times its wise to stay silent and let people be, after you've tried your best and even showed them examples and they still don't believe bitcoin is legitimate, its time to take a step back, get busy and let them watch you get rich.

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:46:10 AM

They tell that because they are not know on what this bitcoin useful and can help for you even if you don't have job yet. But if they try how to bitcoin and to earn some bitcoin maybe they be going to focus for bitcoin we know bitcoin was still increasing the value and also going down.
paulo013

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:04:46 AM

Tell them to sign up here in bitcointalk.org and read information about bitcoin and experiences of other to bitcoin. And better to tell them also that bitcoin is not a scam the website that they invested is the big scam.  Smiley
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

Tell them to sign up here in bitcointalk.org and read information about bitcoin and experiences of other to bitcoin. And better to tell them also that bitcoin is not a scam the website that they invested is the big scam.  Smiley

As if you can simply make your friends read through threads and articles here. If they didn't have the patience to do at least google research and simply believed that bitcoin is a scam through social media, then let them believe what they want.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:11:14 AM

Dear all,

What are you fighting for?
You do not need to teach your friends to closed minded about bitcoins. The better you do is try to earn more money on bitcoins so they can see your growth due to Bitcoins.

That's the best way to see that bitcoins do not scam
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

Dear all,

Pity them as they lose their opportunities to change their lives using bitcoin, blockchain technology and other cryptocurrency. Don't make them believe if at the first place they made you so small, don't make them believe, instead make them amaze of your results and hardworks from bitcoin. This what made me so interesting about bitcoin, when i witnessed my friend succeeding.
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

Dear all,

When people don't know about bitcoin, it's easy to see bitcoin as a scam. When we tried to explain to them, they were still reluctant to believe in bitcoin, and there was nothing we could do about it. It was their loss.
eolitic

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:44:55 AM

Dear all,

What are you fighting for?
You do not need to teach your friends to closed minded about bitcoins. The better you do is try to earn more money on bitcoins so they can see your growth due to Bitcoins.

That's the best way to see that bitcoins do not scam

i agree almost with every word you've written. but sometimes even the example doesn't work)) this happened to me and my friend, so i decided to let it go. it seems like sometimes people don't want to change their opinion in something, to stubborn i guess. so it's better to try to earn money just to show yourself that you are able to do it)) just to prove it to yourself))
tushin4

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:55:08 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy that's a very foolish thinking. if your friend still do not believe in Bitcoin and think that Bitcoin is scam then just show your earning proof of Bitcoin. after that if your friend still do not believe then just leave them from making believe them.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:35:48 PM

I can understand your concern but I believe that encouraging someone directly or indirectly to get involved with Bitcoin is not a wise idea. We should explain them this technology, demonstrate the actual transaction and discuss the infinite possibilities of growth to deal with such misunderstanding. I am sure that in next 5 years, most of them will be with us.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:39:52 PM

Dear all,

For you to convince your friends about bitcoin it is better to share your knowledge to them. Let them know that bitcoin is legit by giving them a proof. Tell them your experiences that can help you to convince your friends. Show them some changes from yourself that came because of bitcoin. If they still do not believe it is their lost not yours.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
dotz5

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

proof them wrong by showing how much you earn from bitcoin trading. Show them how bitcoin became legalize in some countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: