Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some of my friends still think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi  (Read 1502 times)
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:03:51 AM

The main reason why people do not believe in bitcoin, is because they do not see evidence from bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most promising coin in cryptocurrency and this makes it possible for us to be rich and be better in the future. Only a few people do not believe in bitcoin, so if we want to believe them, let us show them an evidence and importance of bitcoin for all of us. Bitcoin gives fun to me because without bitcoin I can not help my parents and I can not buy anything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:44:23 AM

Maybe your friend isn't know more about what's bitcoin or don't have knowledge about bitcoin and how it work. Many people said bitcoin is scam and that's just people who don't have capital for investment. I have friend and he is successful from bitcoin, at this time he built a big house and he also have car, can we say if bitcoin scam? Yiu can try to give suggestion to your friends that bitcoin isn't scam. If they still not believe it so ignore them.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:17:12 PM

Bitcoin lives since 2009 and has already confirmed that this is not a Ponzi scheme.
Today, the entire world economy begins to depend to some extent on bitcoin.
To say that the whole economy depends on bitcoin is not entirely accurate. I think bitcoin is just on the rise. Currently bitcoin is only common in some countries. And bitcoin is not a substitute for cash, some people do not even know they will not believe that bitcoin is the place to check out the highest income. I also recommend that some friends join the bitcoin business but they do not believe bitcoin generates income

newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

The price of Bitcoin may go for a 100kusd nobody will surprised due to its price is based on pure speculation. As we had the dotcom bubble in our recent history, it is not backed by any governmental institutions or intermediary. I expect everything can happen. Its price is rising only because of the creating stories. Investors are taking out loans to buy Bitcoins.Keep in mind that 22.13 percent of Bitcoin investors did not pay off their credit card balance after purchasing Bitcoin. Bitcoin reflects merely demand for the mirage of its speculative value rather than a usage as currency. They are currently seems to be right to think that bitcoin is a Ponzi, hopefully it will change by the developments should be done.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:11:19 PM

Many still live in the past world and it is difficult for them to perceive something very new, and even more difficult to understand it. Many people believe in rumors and that we are told not analyzing this information. For the information to be correct it should be heard at least from two sources, and then to analyze the received information and to make the conclusion independently.
just a man

Merit: 100

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:14:12 PM

Many still live in the past world and it is difficult for them to perceive something very new, and even more difficult to understand it. Many people believe in rumors and that we are told not analyzing this information. For the information to be correct it should be heard at least from two sources, and then to analyze the received information and to make the conclusion independently.
That is why it's much better to invest in coins now and then talk about the difficulties of that later. It should feel much better.

JaredWallace

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:40:52 PM

Let them think what they want to think about bitcoin because there is no way for their belief to change and they will stay negative out of bitcoin and will just become positive if they will see that bitcoin is mooning again and for sure that bitcoin will prove them wrong because even in the first place, bitcoin is not a scam and a ponzi and a lot of people can prove that.
White32

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:49:55 AM

You dont have to please them all about bitcoin worth. If they still think negative after you explained them very well leave them. They will realize that you're telling them the truth when you get everything and buy things that couldn't buy before. Just do your best to get a comfortable life because of bitcoin.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:16:51 AM

I have friends like them too but i don't mind them completely regarding bitcoin. I have told them already about it but they choose to think that way. Soon, they will realize how true bitcoin is when i will show them my ultimate dream come true because of bitcoin.

eolitic

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:02:53 PM

You dont have to please them all about bitcoin worth. If they still think negative after you explained them very well leave them. They will realize that you're telling them the truth when you get everything and buy things that couldn't buy before. Just do your best to get a comfortable life because of bitcoin.

true, i agree with this. i have told my friend about the way to earn extra money participating in bounty campaigns, and i spent my time on explaining how it all works, and then after a week of doing twitter bounty (and you know that twitter bounty campaign is the easiest, but also the cheapest i should say), she told me that it's just a waist of time and why would i put her through this crap.. so if a person wants to think that bitcoin and cryptoworld in general is crap, don't bother wasting your time reassuring them. evidently it's their choice and to right. try to show it by your example (but in my case it didn't help either)
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:07:18 PM

It appears your friends do not exactly know and understand what a ponzi scheme is.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:09:00 PM

I wouldn't even bother trying to change people's minds. In fact, when people call bitcoin a scam, I actually agree with them on the point that people are stupid and will buy when the price is already sky-high -- essentially agreeing it's not a good investment for most people, given its volatility.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:11:26 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 10:51:04 PM by flying_bit

A lot of people I know also think bitcoin and cryptocurrency are scam and ponzi but I just let them. I don't really care, I don't let them even know I'm into it. Just keeping myself, I'm earning good money and I can see how cryptocurrency changing the first world and I want to be part of this development and progress

Reality is the only thing that is real.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:18:34 PM

Dear all,

I just heard some of my friends chatting in a gathering and they think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi. I just give them a smile and wish they will educate themselves a bit.

So, I would like you to give me some suggestions, how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?
First of all you know that we cannot please everybody to understand what is bitcoin. The way you need is to proof them that you can get earnings from bitcoin, some people like that they not believe without any proof. Just share your knowledge to them about bitcoin if they don't want it's ok you did your best to share your knowledge.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:22:32 PM

Literally bitcoin is not a scam and it is only and investment. Bitcoin is not legal nor illegal. Bitcoin does only good to its members benefiting from the big earnings on the imvestment and that is really true about bitcoin. Many members already had changes their lifestyle after embracinf bitcoin. It is the effect of the big earnings that bitcoin has offer. Imaginr in just a short period of time for at least one year and you investment wil be doubled or even multiplied by 2 or 3 times fold? And not only that if you like to start in a small amount of money to invest then it is possible also by joining ICO projects like the BITSCHOOL ICO wherein education is the center of the project aiming for good and quality education. It is indeed a commendable project. And if you wish to know more about the project visit the website with the link posted below:

https://bitschool.io
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:35:17 PM

Dear all,

I just heard some of my friends chatting in a gathering and they think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi. I just give them a smile and wish they will educate themselves a bit.

So, I would like you to give me some suggestions, how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?
my advice, tell me a bit about bitcoin and lack of excess of this digital money, and say a little of your income from bitcoin and also buy them something or food so they can taste and know you buy it with bitcoin. With them looking at your income and being able to buy goods or food for them with bitcoin, so they know that bitcoin is not a scam and ponzi.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:41:30 PM

Do your friends even understand the meaning of a Ponzi? It's an investment program where the early investors are paid interest due to the influx of new investors capital, this becomes unsustainable as there are fewer and fewer new investors. How would this model even fit bitcoin? There are no dividends paid to older investors, and no controlling company. Your friends are idiots.
remiby

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:44:34 PM

Bitcoin is not Ponzi as it is traded on the free market and no one has referral provisions for inviting other users to buy bitcoin.
Washball

Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

It will be hard to convince skepticals that Bitcoin is not a scam. They just have to see for themselves. Even for people in the crypto space it's sometimes difficult to believe it's not a scam, if you see and hear about the price increase or decrease caused by pump and dump groups or whales.

HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:51:44 PM

Bitcoin is not Ponzi as it is traded on the free market and no one has referral provisions for inviting other users to buy bitcoin.
Bitcoin is often associated with people that are making money off of scams. Bitcoin is a different thing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆