Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:01:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some of my friends still think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi  (Read 1502 times)
jwenbu

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:46:03 AM

Don't force anyone if they really not interested in bitcoin. All we can do is to continue our goal in bitcoin. It's just a waste of time forcing people, and if you really want to convince them maybe show them or prove them whats the effect of bitcoin in your life specially in financial matters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
volcanofetus3

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:15:06 PM

I will never push my friends into death trap as I fell into, once. Btcs are not reliable and useless
CryptoJedi1

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:05:05 AM

I myself have tried to educate few friend about Bitcoin and the benefits of it. But they simply choose to be ignorant about it and think it all a Ponzi scheme. So now, I do not raise any topic about crypto with them. Within a year or two they surely will come to know how easily they missed out on golden goose.
RuslanSamui

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:08:39 AM

My friends also do not understand what bitcoin is. Especially people are older. But still bitcoin firmly enters our life, and in the near future all people will understand what a future for bitkoin!
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:32:32 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 07:55:45 PM by Bellator

Dear all,

I just heard some of my friends chatting in a gathering and they think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi. I just give them a smile and wish they will educate themselves a bit.

So, I would like you to give me some suggestions, how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?
They thought it wrong,some of them just overheard bitcoins existence is from a scam,they doubted the wrong information that they heard due to lack of knowledge.
Tell them more positive things,about cryptocurrency first thing is its decentralization,we can use bitcoin freely.It brought success to most of its holders and investors by uplifting their lives for a better one.It has a high value in the market because it exemplifies for a great success due to the benefits it brought to each one of us.People will say anything if they don't easily recognize what they are talking about and give their conclusion afterwards,this needs to be corrected because they might be the source of FUDS that will spread out that cause panic to investors.

AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:09:19 PM

the more each of us will not have our own opinion and will not ask ourselves the question of what this is and what is the interest of everyone in what is happening while we have such friends of unbelievers)
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:16:55 PM

Dear all,

I just heard some of my friends chatting in a gathering and they think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi. I just give them a smile and wish they will educate themselves a bit.

So, I would like you to give me some suggestions, how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?
Some of my friend didn't know what is bitcoin and they say bitcoin is a scam. but they have no knowledge about this system I will share about bitcoin to know how legit to earn int bitcoin.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:38:18 PM

First, Bitcoin's age is almost a decade, smart people should understand that Ponzi won’t last as long and as successful as Bitcoin. Secondly, you have no obligation to convince them that Bitcoin isn’t a Ponzi or a scam. Thirdly, don’t start talking about this in the future, because there’s no use talk about this, unless you have ICO and want to invite them to join in it, but it seems it’s futile. Fourth, don’t mind anyone else's thinking about Bitcoin, because they only take it trivial and don’t know what the truth is. Fifth, HODL.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:54:25 PM

to be honest i have never seen anybody in real life that thinks bitcoin is a scam or Ponzi scheme. these are the things that i have always heard people say online!
your friends are either idiots or have ONLY been reading some FUD about bitcoin from one source and never even bothered googling what bitcoin is.
yup, maybe because they chose the wrong source of news, most of the media just highlight the surface of the news just to get visitors or readers, it should be able to dig further, but it’s back to the readers who should be s351marter and don’t take it trivial or closed their mind towards anything.

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

The easiest method is to show them the result of your effort in investing bitcoin.Show them how much profit you get from bitcoin or other crypto.People tend to assume that because it's hard to wait for your investment to be rise in value in short amount of time,so they choose to not believe it because it can't make them rich in an instant.
Wise advice. Showing the profit you get from cryptocurrency is a very effective way. Especially if you treat them, by looking at changes in your finances they will realize by themselves that their understanding of cryptocurrency is wrong.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
SeniorRalap

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:09:26 PM

Dear all,

When your friend thinks bitcoin is a scam, you should be patient and explain to them that you want your explanation to change their view of bitcoin. If they still haven't changed their minds, I don't think you have to listen to their views on bitcoin.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:09:54 PM

Maybe your friend does not understand or do not know about bitcoin, that bitcoin is very profitable and can make life better. Or your friends do not understand the internet
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:11:07 PM

After many media reports, people who are not familiar with the industry will have wrong judgement. You can tell your friends about the history of bitcoin, and tell them about the development of other altcoin, and you can tell eth which big companies are working with ripple. Of course, you can also show your friends your trading account. If your account has made a lot of money, I think this is very convincing.
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:30:12 PM

The best way to convince them - to tell about real positive results of earnings with Biotin. And even better, if you show them your results. That would certainly convince them.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:48:05 PM

Apparently, your friends have initially heard a negative, skeptical opinion about bitcoin. Just tell them about bitcoin from your point of view and explain why you trust it.

futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:13:22 PM

Maybe your friend does not understand or do not know about bitcoin, that bitcoin is very profitable and can make life better. Or your friends do not understand the internet
Your friend has less knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. This business requires knowledge and infact one can also get knowledge for even small businesses because market involves in these businesses, fluctuation in prices with the increase in demand and supply rule also exist here so first thing is knowledge.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:18:42 PM

This is caused, most likely, by the lack of knowledge of Bitcoin. They just have few and negative wrong ideas about Bitcoin, thats why they think its Ponzi and scam. They will change their minds if they get the full details and the right info about this coin, and if they see real examples of people getting stable incomes from working only with this currency online.
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:54:20 PM

I advise you not to even try to convince your friends, save your nerves and time. If they have a negative opinion about bitcoin-it's their problem, because they will not be able to earn extra money. And you will be able.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:05:46 PM

I met a lot of people who thought bitcoin was a Scam. But I soon realized that it was a waste of my precious time to convince these people otherwise.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:08:01 PM

You should only feel sorry for their friends, as they are unable to invest and earn bitcoin. And if you can't convince them, then just leave this useless thing. Why should you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: