Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:51:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook against bitcoin?  (Read 3738 times)
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:43:04 AM

Despite the fact that Facebook banned paid advertising for ICO projects, the rules for publishing materials were toughened.
Now the maximum of publications per day is 25. You can not immediately repost several posts of one account, for this give a daily ban.
Many projects had to change the rules of bounty campaigns.

In addition, many projects completely excluded the Facebook of social bounty. This makes me very sad.

Yup, seeing less and less bounty campaigns having Facebook as a bounty option.
The thing is I still get plenty of crypto PAID advertising coming up on my Facebook. Makes me wonder how closely it is monitored.
Advertising will  put  a lot of money to the social media that why they  exist what s the purpose of their existence because of advertising because there's a lot of money in advertising, ICO’s had contributed to social media  provider because  many people uses  social media  because of ICO’s.

djscreem01

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:01:25 PM

I think the complexity of the crypto money world should have worried in facebook that the bans of advertising have come. There was a news for google today. had uncontrollable ads. Sad
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:06:34 PM

There are still a lot of ads all around Facebook, Instagram and messenger, so no it is not working.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:11:20 PM

I think that there is no direct competition involving facebook and bitcoin, both are from different industries and are reliant upon different things, Facebook is a user interaction focused company whereas bitcoin is in an industry that generates revenue when the user invests or exchanges its resources to nod direct competition can be observed.
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:25:13 PM

Facebook is not allowing to post bitcoin on that website because they also care people around the world to be aware of scamming on them. Facebook banned the ads because facebook think that crypto ads brainstorm the people.
pergola

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

Facebook is not allowing to post bitcoin on that website because they also care people around the world to be aware of scamming on them. Facebook banned the ads because facebook think that crypto ads brainstorm the people.
Facebook only banned showing ads about ICO projects on its website. Facebook can not prohibit its user from writing about crypto currencies and ICO. Earlier advertising revenues came from ICO projects in facebook, and now these funds will be received by someone else. The only difference is this.

mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:35:33 PM

I don't think so why still have facebook campaign in bounty. If that's true no more announcement in facebook about my campaign now.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:36:54 PM

I suspect the reason must be political. Beyond this I would not be surprised is sometimes in future Facebook would come out with its own cryptocurrency. For sure, it would have no problems of lack of adoption.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:42:10 PM

Because they believe that Facebook prohibits bitcoin and ICos and other cryptocurrency
The new Facebook policy will not allow announcements of known digital currency exchanges or initial offers of currencies.
Is it to avoid fraud or false advertising? That's why?
I agree facebook and google banned ICO ads. They do that to protect us from the scammers
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:44:36 PM

Because they believe that Facebook prohibits bitcoin and ICos and other cryptocurrency
The new Facebook policy will not allow announcements of known digital currency exchanges or initial offers of currencies.
I have been involved in a project on facebook before, and it's a fake website and scamr . If facebook does not ban the ico, then many will be fooled
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:47:45 PM

I have been involved in a project on facebook before, and it's a fake website and scamr . If facebook does not ban the ico, then many will be fooled

true, very many hackers have faked the site and all the things in the site are replicas on a reputable site

Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:50:05 PM

there may be some facebook reasons prohibits crypto ads
 because many ico fraud and facebook may not want to get involved,it could be that they will make their own crypto in the future, I still join bounty facebook and still safe and I do not receive any warning from facebook, I think there are still many on facebook about bitcoin.
Cassenan

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:50:19 PM

Facebook has no ability in protecting minimize what you want to broadcast. Its a public social media the all people can do want they want in their files. I agree on this situation for the good of both party.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:51:55 PM

They are very specific on this, I though all crypto currency. Well, anyway, it is a good news. There will still ads in facebook and the one you will see are legitimate ICOs, not scam. That will be a good thing and it will be the best for it. If facebook will continue to show ads, they also have to make sure if it is legit.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:03:31 PM

Facebook is just protecting its users from the scammers.To eliminate also the advertising of fake news with regards to cryptocurrency updates.In order also to help bitcoin gained more trust.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

Facebook is just protecting its users from the scammers.To eliminate also the advertising of fake news with regards to cryptocurrency updates.In order also to help bitcoin gained more trust.

Yes I agree with that Facebook is not against on Bitcoin but only those scams that using cryptocurrency just to get money in other people on the way they wants. Those people really have no balls because they only want easy money. Just remember Facebook just protecting their users in the scams scattered out there.

rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

Face book said they do not want to encourage fraud and scam as they believe that most of the ICOs are scam. So fortunately the banning of the adverts on face book by all and sundry icos. Now only genuine ico will dare go to face book for advert.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

they still have not blocked all ads with crypto currency themed, they are inconsistent, it would be funny if they in the future made the decision to support crypto currency.
Jana Wood

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:09:56 PM

Of course, Facebook is against bitcoin! I think in 2019, Facebook will create its own coin!
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:14:51 PM

They want to reduce scams and not trusted ico's because facebook is the most popular social media that promote anything because of it facebook are concern to those people lose huge money because of any crook ico's so they want to lose those things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: