Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:41:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook against bitcoin?  (Read 3743 times)
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:09:49 AM

People need to take more personal responsibility for their own lives. We wouldn't need as much regulation if people would regulate themselves. No-one can influence me so the answer is no, FB has not influenced me in any of my crypto activity including decisions.
7Pro

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:17:06 AM

In addition, many projects completely excluded the Facebook of social bounty. This makes me very sad.

Yup, seeing less and less bounty campaigns having Facebook as a bounty option.
The thing is I still get plenty of crypto PAID advertising coming up on my Facebook. Makes me wonder how closely it is monitored.

Actually seeing of the bounty of facebook getting less is not only because facebook ban crypto but each manager has different direction of their bounty since maybe they think facebook does not produce good investor. As we know twitter also try to follow facebook but twitter bounty is getting popular.
The other thing also ban of crypto make the market low again so i dont like it.
Babul jannah

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:24:17 AM

Thanks for telling me about the post on facebook, I already experienced it, I post about crypto but the post is directly blocked away, this is a reason, why facebook bans bitcoin and ico.
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:36:31 AM

Facebook management stop any forms of advertisements from ICO, maybe because they found something wrong from ICO advertisements that affects the credibility of facebook, or maybe there was a problem in terms of advertisements charges. The problem both crypto business and facebook why there was a stopping on advertisements are only beyond the power of both management and all of us doesn't knows what are some reasons behind the truth. All our opinions and ideas are only beyond the forms of speculations.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

Perhaps, Zuckerberg is still angry at the Winklevoss brothers, who are actively investing in the crypto currency?   Grin

So has he decided to limit advertising on his platform because of that? Twitter, Reddit, Google and other advertising platforms mostly won at this level. All Facebook ads budgets will now go there. It seems to me that this is a very thoughtless step to prohibit ads of crypto currency during its heyday.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

People need to take more personal responsibility for their own lives. We wouldn't need as much regulation if people would regulate themselves. No-one can influence me so the answer is no, FB has not influenced me in any of my crypto activity including decisions.
I agree we are the ones who make decisions for ourselves, we are the ones who believe in something and we are the one who is responsible for our decision making. So, before getting influence to something, think twice or thrice before entering into something.
Milana Gerson

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:36:07 PM

I agree we are the ones who make decisions for ourselves, we are the ones who believe in something and we are the one who is responsible for our decision making. So, before getting influence to something, think twice or thrice before entering into something.

This is connected with the fact that the masses of people do not enter the market and that people would not be able to raise the price of Bitcoin.
kb24mvp

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:42:56 PM

I think more likely reason is facing the impact of national policies, because most of the current national policy for ICO is not friendly, so I can't join  facebook bounty thread, it makes me feel sad.
sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:46:39 PM

This is old news. Facebook will no longer advertise ICO. But no one is talking about censorship or the fact that somehow they will ban for the fact that you are doing reposting the ICO pages.
Let's see what will happen next.
elyfia0203

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:31:08 AM

I know that: Social Media giant Facebook has unveiled a new policy that bans advertisements involving bitcoin and initial coin offerings, among others.
brianna isa

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:34:11 AM

One of the reasons for this situation is: there are many companies that are advertising binary options, ICOs and cryptocurrencies that are not currently operating in good faith.
brianna isa

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:43:27 AM

It will be an inconvenience if: Most users of the social media site have the potential to get ads for initial coin offerings, including those promising sky-high returns as well as bonuses for early participation. Other advertisements seen on the platform of investment advice around the crypto market.
Semeny4

Activity: 120
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:44:52 AM

I heard the same thing about Twitter. But for some reason it seems that it will be difficult for them to constantly follow the news about the cryptocurrency and delete it. I think mark might think of something.

█≣≣≣   ETHEERA   ≣≣≣█
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE
 ICO [10 FEB-30 APR]
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:10:12 AM

I heard the same thing about Twitter. But for some reason it seems that it will be difficult for them to constantly follow the news about the cryptocurrency and delete it. I think mark might think of something.
I heard that news last week maybe there's a reason why Facebook is now against in bitcoin. And since it happen now the best thing we can do is to move, focus in the other way to promote crypto, you can participate in bounty or signature campaign so you can promote or advertise your coin. Also dont worry if facebook banned it because theres a lot of site you can promote.
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:23:48 AM

I think Facebook merely don’t want one more group of scammers working with them on their scheme. It may be just some kind of any warning.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:04:06 PM

IMO it's more of an anti fake-news policy. Since most ICOs advertised were scammy.

True, its facebook's responsibility to make its platform a safe environment for its users to browse into and sadly these scammers used ICO and other cryptocurrency related projects to scam people by utilizing facebook's accessibility and cheap advertisement that may look like credible to people new to cryptocurrencies.

basdjbzj8888

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:01:34 AM

Now is building a new professional website, marketing can also start to synchronize vigorous publicity, I'm going to know more about it.
Ania Alison

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:15:26 AM

Now is building a new professional website, marketing can also start to synchronize vigorous publicity, I'm going to know more about it.

Please keep us informed of all events. Forum is the only hope for a bright future for all crypto currency. Kiss
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:22:48 AM

All in all, this forum stays main source of reliable information, not facebook or twitter shillers..
This is our ocean of information and will always be.
It`s confirmed fact..
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:32:23 PM

No, there is nothing like facebook is against Bitcoin or facebook has some problem with it. Due to the advertisements shown by fb, many scam projects were becoming popular due to which many people start becoming victims to such project and lost their money. Therefore, facebook banned the advertisements of crypto related products or news so as to save the people from such scams.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: