Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:54:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook against bitcoin?  (Read 3744 times)
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:54:17 PM

Its actually great that fb is against ICOs as ICOs are the dirt that needs to be cleaned from the crypto world. The new ICOs being launched currently comprise of nothing but scammers just waiting to take away all the money they can from newbies who aren't yet aware of this shit.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
popotao98

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:12:34 AM

where did you get the news? whether the news can be held accountable right? is the source reliable? is not that the mark yesterday wanted to make altcoin facebook? why even now fight bitcoin?
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:21:12 AM

I think facebook does not fight bitcoin or ban it. you can read the banning of facebook against the crypto. in particular the prohibition was made for advertising potentially ico on the action of a scam. this is why facebook and google prevent banning ico ads.
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:24:17 AM

I don’t think they are against BTC, but are very worried about the rise of decentralized platforms on the blockchain. The new SNS blockchain business models threaten their revenue stream which is why they are blocking ads for alt-coins.
jerimarsella

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 09:30:29 AM

Facebook with Bitcoin I think there is no problem. It's just that maybe facebook tries to avoid projects ICO that scam. Facebook also did not know whether ICO advertised it a scam or not. They also fear because many people invest their money only stolen but irresponsible.
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:48:08 AM

The huge audience of Facebook provides for the same great responsibility. It is not surprising that all commercial activities with cryptocurrencies entail a lot of checks and restrictions. On the contrary, it looks reasonable.
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:29:38 AM

Because they believe that Facebook prohibits bitcoin and ICos and other cryptocurrency
The new Facebook policy will not allow announcements of known digital currency exchanges or initial offers of currencies.
Is it to avoid fraud or false advertising? That's why?

yes because of a lot of information that is not clear from Facebook about bitcoin and so we can protect themselves from the fraud that continues to pop because facebook blocking ads cryptocurrency to avoid the existence of the ICO scam,;

royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:40:23 AM

Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum, and initial coin offerings have all hit the mainstream, which has promptly resulted in a number of scams. While Facebook says it wants people “to continue to discover and learn” about those products and services, “there are many companies who are advertising binary options, ICOs and cryptocurrencies that are not currently operating in good faith,” Leathern wrote.

Leathern recognizes that the policy is quite broad, but he says that’s intentional. The plan is to continue working to better detect deceptive and misleading ads that pertain to cryptocurrencies, ICOs and binary options.

Over time, Facebook says it will revisit the policy and its enforcement mechanisms as its signals improve. In the meantime, Facebook is encouraging people to report content that violates this policy.
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:44:10 AM

I have not obvious seen any banned ICO and facbook acount till, but i hear about banned for promoting post as spam message and that link came from bitcoin because FB said this type of content like a advertisement and it wants profit for these process.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:49:26 AM

Looks like facebook has not tightened the rules in terms of prohibiting ads bitcoin or ads related to the currency crypto. but the actual provisions I also do not know and hope my friends can build a discussion.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:23:13 AM

Looks like facebook has not tightened the rules in terms of prohibiting ads bitcoin or ads related to the currency crypto. but the actual provisions I also do not know and hope my friends can build a discussion.
It is a shocking news, because we know that the owner of facebook, Marc Zuckerberg praises the bitcoin last year. But the shock is why he did banned ll the cryptocurrency in the facebook? I don't see any reason to banned it. But my friend say not all cryptocurrency are legit and because of it, maybe it can lead to problem

Y U MAD AT ME
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:23:44 AM

What Facebook went after is ICO ads and I think it is good for the crypto markets as currently ICOs are nothing but making the whole crypto markets look bad. Do you even know the amount of scams happening in the ICO market? Also Facebook is being forced by the government organizations to ban crypto related ads.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MishaSnake

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:31:45 AM

It's true, I got banned because of promoting ICO in my facebook account. They see it as spam and block the account
maliboom

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

facebook wtwitter e and google have declared war on the ico because they are afraid of losing market leadership
olari

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:33:48 AM

Facebook wants to grab a piece. Large players are afraid of the release of new start-ups because they are their potential competitors. Today, advertising is monopolized by big players. Only they have access to any market segments. And they are not going to give it away. startups are a risk to them.
xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:39:09 AM

Facebook is not against bitcoin, they simply banned ICO advertising, because many projects are simply deceiving people.I've even heard that they are developing their cryptocurrency.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:24:33 PM

What Facebook went after is ICO ads and I think it is good for the crypto markets as currently ICOs are nothing but making the whole crypto markets look bad. Do you even know the amount of scams happening in the ICO market? Also Facebook is being forced by the government organizations to ban crypto related ads.

Facebook is not against bitcoin, actually, Facebook is open on adopting bitcoin as a payment on their platform.
Facebook is just being cautious and doesn't want people to be a scam or in depth with ICO and some alternative coins that may turn out a scam or failed.
This social media platform is only against on those ads that may involve people in money trouble, through Facebook will still be Facebook,
This will not just allow PAID ADS with ICO.
thuthi13

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:58:22 PM

There are two points of view. First is that facebook wants to control everything in the world. And crypto world has an opportunity to take away market share. And the second is that facebook struggle with scam ICO projects to protect own users. I'm inclined to the second point of view
juniorrio441

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:09:47 AM

even to the very start this news have spread, facebook have been emphasizing that they are only doing it to help stop fraud and scamming that has been happening because of bitcoin through facebook
bournekin

Activity: 476

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:23:08 AM

Basically, I never read this statement directly from the Facebook. But, I read that the facebook will ban or against the bitcoin or crypto when it is indicated as scammers or spammers. I also still find some ICOs using Facebook as the media promotion and bounty campaign. Hopefully, they really only ban those scammers or spammers, not cryptocurrency in general.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: