Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:13:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook against bitcoin?  (Read 3738 times)
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:23:38 PM

Because they believe that Facebook prohibits bitcoin and ICos and other cryptocurrency
The new Facebook policy will not allow announcements of known digital currency exchanges or initial offers of currencies.
Is it to avoid fraud or false advertising? That's why?
i really didn't know about this before   Shocked
i do not know, it is hrd to say, i have never heard of this before as well and i am not sure how it will influence the future
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:24:36 PM

Because they believe that Facebook prohibits bitcoin and ICos and other cryptocurrency
The new Facebook policy will not allow announcements of known digital currency exchanges or initial offers of currencies.
well, i have heard such kind of articles and information before, but i do not think thatit is so important, at least for me
pochinkin_77

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

i really didn't know about this before   Shocked
i do not know, it is hrd to say, i have never heard of this before as well and i am not sure how it will influence the future
the future is rea

unknown, but i do not think that we all should be afraifpd of this situation and i  think that it is so hard to predict the futuree
danchozind999

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:31:58 AM

Face book said they do not want to encourage fraud and scam as they believe that most of the ICOs are scam. So fortunately the banning of the adverts on face book by all and sundry icos. Now only genuine ico will dare go to face book for advert.
clarise123

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:45:49 AM

because we know facebook is used in social media. to friends, family, but if you are familiar with crypto knowledge you can share your friends on facebook doing business with crypto currency.
you will explain that the crypt has never been a scam. the more they know as bitcoin.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
adammessi340

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

What Facebook went after is ICO ads and I think it is good for the crypto markets as currently ICOs are nothing but making the whole crypto markets look bad. Do you even know the amount of scams happening in the ICO market? Also Facebook is being forced by the government organizations to ban crypto related ads.
kipozer

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:58:14 PM

The Facebook company today really withdraws its bans on advertising the crypto-currency industry, do you think it's just that? You in fact understand that in our world there is nothing just like that. I think that this may be due only to the fact that they themselves intend to advertise their crypto currency.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:06:24 PM

On June 26, Facebook updated its advertising policy, again allowing commercial ads for cryptocurrencies, but leaving in force a ban on ICO advertising. The revised rules say Facebook wants to allow content from"pre-approved advertisers." In fact, this means that not everyone will be able to advertise.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:08:18 PM

Rumors are serious about coinbase and facebook.
Facebook already has troubles with regulators and they will want to invest on coinbase. Lets see whats going to happen.
Hero of Legendary

Activity: 94
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

facebook against bitcoin?
Bitcoin will never be affected by the legal action of facebook against crypto currency because it is not a direct attack against bitcoin but to a cryptocurrency created to scam people by using facebook as a vessel of scammers to the community.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
datmacro

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

This is a way to fight fraud, but somehow the trick projects still exist. We need to be vigilant and choose the right project for ourselves
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:09:01 PM

For this entire time when ICOs were banned by facebook I still kept seeing a lot of ICO ads everywhere on facebook. Maybe the bans were only for certain countries because it didn't seem to have any effect on me.
phongz81hng

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:31:38 AM

Facebook against bitcoin, I think this will not going to happen because both sides gets benefits and profits from one another. Also it will going to create limitations on their services that they were providing to us.
kiss.me1832

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:54:58 AM

I think they only prohibit paid advertising, probably because of the many ico frauds, they do not want to be held liable in case the advertised coins turn out to be fraudulent.
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:06:45 AM

It is not against cryptocurrency but it is preventing the increase scamming schemes via cryptocurrency related projects that utilizes facebook's cheap and easy to access advertisement in which if this will not be regulated then it will also affect the credibility of facebook itself.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
kand19299

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:21:43 AM

Facebook is under pressure for the recent scandals on the use of private data, and does not want any further problems. And then, most likely it is preparing its own currency (and then it will be a problem for all crypto ...)
phamthihien1999

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:00:07 PM

Because of the many scams in it. This will lead to wild price fluctuations that will have an impact on investors. but, if used to like and share facebook pages and all facebook posts about ICO I think that's no problem.
wowveryusername

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:21:23 AM

Because of the many scams in it. This will lead to wild price fluctuations that will have an impact on investors. but, if used to like and share facebook pages and all facebook posts about ICO I think that's no problem.
Scam isn't the excuse why Facebook and Twitter are against the ICO, it's because of the goverments and banks. Actually ICOs are the most effected way of cryptos to take over the market and of course stop it will also stop the developing of cryptos in generally.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:44:32 AM

I saw some cryptocurrency ads on facebook. there are some people say if facebook is not blocking crypto ads. this should be good news, but unfortunately I have not seen its influence on bitcoin prices.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:47:42 AM

It has been increasingly said that facebook is banning initial ads of new tokens because such ads are illusive and many of them are a mere scam. However, regardless cryptocurrency field, there are many other domains that use facebook as a platform to promote for useless products. In my view, there should not be biased decision for a new revolutionary space like cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: