Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:01:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook against bitcoin?  (Read 3738 times)
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:15:46 AM

I was afraid, just facebook is afraid of the crypto industry is growing very rapidly, while facebook lately decreased along with the issue of data leakage from the user. quite rational if facebook banned crypto ads, because they certainly will not cooperate with competitors.
I don't think facebook against the bitcoin. we know that the founder of the facebook,Mark Zuckerberg was prasing the bitcoin in one news . but there's a news that the facebook create owned self cryptocurrency. so I think this is the reason why the facebook banned the cryptocurrency in their site not only th bitcoin to create self coin that can used in facebook.
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:20:07 AM

Facebook has nothing against crypto , they just don’t want fake ico scam advertising . I’m sure they had a lot of complains from people that got screwed investing on icos that had banners in Facebook . Mark knows crypto is the future

I think facebook banned crypto because of some instances that the facebook are being used by some people to scam other people. They are taking advantage of the facebook site to make money and that is not good in the reputation of the facebook organizer.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:33:55 AM

the purpose of Facebook is certainly at first is to anticipate that many cryptos related and contains a scam. but now the policy banning much news says it is no longer valid and facebook started accepting returns ICO and such. even facebook also seemed to see the potential in moving both cryptos and start slowly creating their own crypto.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
bornMercurial

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:18:48 AM

in my mind, Facebook against cryptocurrency, I think not. Someone who made it look like what.
Facebook will soon embrace cryptocurrency. And also they will work together.

HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:22:39 AM

I do not think this will happen, I heard if facebook has not banned crypto ads. I also saw some crypto ads appear on my facebook homepage. I think facebook has begun to understand the development of this gidital technology.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
gewealiw

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:44:57 AM

It is genuine one of mt companion got boycott in light of advancing ICO on her facebook account, facebook name her post as spam message and they cannot dend any connection originated from bitcoin, in the event that you send a connection the following thing you cannot sent any message, possibly facebook forestall on trick ICO yet not all ICO is a trick if individuals know how to peruse and comprehend the substance of tge venture they can maintain a strategic distance from trick ICO
iamsediii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:49:26 AM

It's not true that Facebook is against on bitcoin, facebook has a term and condition. Facebook banning ICO past month because to prevent ICO scam advertising on their platform. So it means facebook regulated the crypto to not scam the people and not spreading the fake news.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:50:42 AM

Facebook has only banned ads for promoting BITCOIN and ICO, I think this is not a problem because ICO can do promotion with bounty hunters  Wink

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:06:18 AM

Personally, I believe that facebook does not have a significant impact on the situation and the state of the currency of crypto. Yes, fraudulent projects need to be fought, but they still have many channels to attract investment.
cumeeta

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:23:54 AM

Authoritatively Facebook is against an extortion , yet for me it looks entertaining , in light of the fact that there are A LOT of through and through misrepresentation promoting on a facebook and crypto isn't the most exceedingly terrible of them . I get it could be government/political/budgetary framework weight on crypto , in light of the fact that we know how concentrated facebook is .
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:03:02 AM

Yesterday I saw a good news. Facebook has opened a cryptocurrency message on an exchange. This is very good news. I believe the US government will support cryptocurrency soon.

GulpoRu

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:57:50 AM

It is genuine one of mt companion got boycott in light of advancing ICO on her facebook account, facebook name her post as spam message and they cannot dend any connection originated from bitcoin, in the event that you send a connection the following thing you cannot sent any message, possibly facebook anticipate on trick ICO yet not all ICO is a trick if individuals know how to peruse and comprehend the substance of tge venture they can evade trick ICO
David bente

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:51:43 PM

Nowadays facebook are so very strict with their guidelines and regulations. Because they think posting bitcoin topic in facebook seems to be spam or fake. Lips sealed Lips sealed
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:25:33 AM

maybe Facebook banned ICO because there are so many scams and right it doesn't prohibit but blocks every advertisement.
but the fact is when Facebook did that 5% of its shares went down because it banned the advertising of ICO.
and now his Facebook word will create its own Cryptocurrency. Amazing LOL
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:27:23 AM

It doesn't matter whether Facebook is for or against crypto... Crypto will survive whether or not Facebook is on board. Facebook is a waste of time anyway.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:58:33 AM

Facebook is just trying to protect its users from various fraudulent ICO, the number of which has recently increased significantly.
Luntop

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:02:27 AM

I do not believe that there was something critical for crypto , not for the first time crypto encounters difficulties on its way
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:02:41 AM

I believe that fraudulent ICO is now one of the reasons why the crypto market does not work. As the market recovers, the situation may change.
nonkinto

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:09:01 AM

in fact, nothing terrible happened for crypto . this had almost no impact on crypto
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:29:11 AM

BTC is stronger one here at all. I don't like facebook as much as I like btc and I support btc only. It has more advantages and its future seems to be bright.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: