Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:49:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook against bitcoin?  (Read 3738 times)
Anicasalar

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:05:21 AM

Yes, all such problems arise precisely because of the activities of fraudulent ICOs, which try to attract investors' money in various ways.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:45:03 AM

I think that Facebook doesn't against the bitcoin directly. We can see some ICO and other project cryptos still use the Facebook as one of the promotion media. In this case, I'm pretty sure that what FB against is the spamming and illegal advertisement done by the BTC holder or ICO projects.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Suares02man

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:21:36 PM

Few month Facebook really block the advertising of cryptocurrency, but this don't connect with any hate or against, it's the rules which government promote to massmedia.
lajtman

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:22:56 AM

This pair is too difficult to be compared, don't you think so? I think that btc is more promising than the first variant and I support btc with all my hands.
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:26:43 AM

How can social media fight with cryptocurrency? You can watch on the torrent. All social media against but torrent-trackers live. That's why FB ban is time and money lose only. If I want to find info about crypto I do it without FB
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:32:08 AM

They aren't against Bitcoin they are against ICO promotion that been using their platform to advertised and scammed people. They can't do anything about Bitcoin since its already huged. That's why they are focusing on ICO that have a great potential to scam people and by using their own platform.

papaka

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:35:37 AM

Facebook is banning all advertisements for cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin and initial coin offerings, as part of an “intentionally broad” policy against deceptive marketers. It may because still there are many scammes in using online payments through Facebook. Grin
jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:36:31 AM

I think that btc is the best coin ever and facebook will use it soon as well. To my mind, it is obvious that the blockchain technology will be used by every serious businessman because there are many pros
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

As I understand their policy, they are not against bitcoin. against the scammers of which there are a lot and they do not want to advertise projects in which there is fraud

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Pr0st0Pr0be1
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 08:01:40 AM

The main idea of this block was protect people from scam investment. Everybody know that in this year was many ICO scam and people did lose money.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

May be Facebook just wanted to limit the amount of bounty hunters that participate in social media bounties like Facebook. Because for the last period too much people started making posts and reposts via Facebook lots of info about crypto. And too much bots appeared even there with false followers that are made artificially.
Valareos

Activity: 276

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:03:08 PM

Many people talk that Facebook want create the own crypto and all what they do, connect with this. But I think they want protect people.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
niceal

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:02:16 AM

It is genuine one of mt companion got boycott as a result of advancing ICO on her facebook account, facebook name her post as spam message and they cannot dend any connection originated from bitcoin, on the off chance that you send a connection the following thing you cannot sent any message, possibly facebook anticipate on trick ICO yet not all ICO is a trick if individuals know how to peruse and comprehend the substance of tge venture they can stay away from trick ICO
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:30:22 AM

No Facebook is not against Bitcoin, they protect people from scammers. It is a very good social media technology and one of the promotion media of world. Everybody likes it very much. In market lot of scams so this reason Facebook against only illegal advertisements not Bitcoin.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:17:43 AM

Because they believe that Facebook prohibits bitcoin and ICos and other cryptocurrency
The new Facebook policy will not allow announcements of known digital currency exchanges or initial offers of currencies.
Is it to avoid fraud or false advertising? That's why?

I haven't caught that moment yet when Facebook has released its own cryptocurrency. In my mind the whole buss around crypto from the side of Facebook is just an attraction of users' attention.
ch_mubarak

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:22:07 AM

Facebook is not against the Bitcoin or any other altcoin. It only against the ico scam. Which make people huge loss by running with their money. To avoid that Facebook make a decision to stop the advertisement for icos. That's it
Aramazdi

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:22:37 AM

Because they believe that Facebook prohibits bitcoin and ICos and other cryptocurrency
The new Facebook policy will not allow announcements of known digital currency exchanges or initial offers of currencies.
Is it to avoid fraud or false advertising? That's why?

I haven't caught that moment yet when Facebook has released its own cryptocurrency. In my mind the whole buss around crypto from the side of Facebook is just an attraction of users' attention.

after the ban on ico ads on their platform, Facebook formed a crypto currency division to see the potential, although ico has not been allowed to return, but coinbase can advertise again, this is proof that Facebook really opened its mind, but indeed if ico was left wild without regulation, it will have an impact on Facebook's reputation as an advertiser, this step is very appropriate while waiting for further developments.
Vampirepro

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:24:08 AM

If you listen to what was said. There were just too many giveaway scams. Too much phishing. There are some seriously terrible people in crypto that literally just need to get concrete shoes and taken out on a boat. Until that happens censoring them and keeping them from exploiting and taking advantage of people is a good step. Now if only Twitter could clean up their non-stop scam accounts. People fall for that and it's just sad
Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:49:55 AM

I don't think Facebook is against crypto, they are trying to protect users from spam and Scam ICO
jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:22:08 AM

In this recent days, Facebook are banning or deleting some posts about crypto related topics in their social media site and most of us are thinking that they are against cryptocurrencies. In mo own opinion , they are not against it, in fact they have their own crypto and the reason they are banning crypto ads in their website is that users are spamming some post or links on Facebook.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: