Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term Invests  (Read 6488 times)
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:13:42 AM

IDEX Membership Token.
If you have 1 idxm, you do not pay commission fees. Idex has a much better exchange than etherdelta. I suggest you use it Wink

sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:26:20 AM

Aion and ICX will come to very good places in the long run. Aion and ICX fell down to about $ 10 from levels.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:57:11 AM

I suggest that you try to invest in good and successful coins if you want to invest long because investing in good coins gives you assurance with minimal risks unlike other coins that is underdeveloped. Though investing long terms requires patience.
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:27:06 AM

If a long-term investment then it comes to mind only two coins of the etherium and bitcoin is better than their guess no one will fit
Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:53:54 AM

for long-term investments, may be reckoned the ripple or ethereum beforehand. both of these coins for investment in one to two years it seems to be far very promising.
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:01:54 AM

Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer?

Buy bitcoin man, im I am sure in the next 1-2 years will reach $ 100,000
you can buy bitcoin for long-term investment

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:27:28 AM

Bitcoin of course. Don't underestimate the King of crypto. Better techs will come up and go, but the brand name of Bitcoin will be eternal.

Bitcoin is the best choice right now to invest, dont deny the king. You are right.
Other than the king, i have other choice too, thats the mother of token, etherium. Etherium and bitcoin can be long term investment.
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and BNT is a very long-term investment. So, today gram it to your portfolio and sleep for three years you will be a millionaire. Among these BNT is most promising currency.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:39:16 AM

As far as long term investment is concerned, I would not miss recommending Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Stratis (STRAT), Waves (Waves), Monero (XMR), Eidoo (EDO), Crypterium (CRPT), and several more others. The coins that I made mention are already occupying some important spots in the world of cryptocurrencies except the new Eidoo (EDO) and Crypterium (CRPT). But both altcoins have already made a great reputation.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:18:34 PM

Copytrack, UTrust, Peculium and FuzeX is the best for long term investment, they have a good community and all this projects are legit.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:54:32 PM

If you want to keep it for a long time, then btc is the answer, but since it is an altcoin board, my bet is on ETH and buying a promising ICO's token for now.
Last ICO i have bought is vlb, if you ever heard of it, they relaunch their project with
1. great founder (made 2 companies which are CarFix and CarPrice and it is still running and being a succesful company till now)
2. great team
3. great advisors ( one of it is director at IBM blockchain labs,what? and some new team like yahoo62278, legendary bitcointalk member)
4. and great partnership (hosho, magnusson, kima ventures, qiwi, fleetcor, and many more)
I have spent some of my "affordable" budget into it because they are now on public presale and gives 30% bonus till 12 march 2018. Just need to wait now till the price rocketting, and i bet it wont be long.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:00:37 PM

your investment power and quantity is important in this matter big amount of course btc I think but a small investment I recommend you to sub coins

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
findgreenland

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:14:44 PM

Bitcoin, of course, is your first choice for it has the main crypto coin for now.
Second, Eth is a good choice as its a alternative coin of Bitcoin that has developed very fast.

DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

Bitcoin or ETH is a sure option for long term. If you do not have much money to buy Bitcoin or ETH. You should buy ETC. ICX or NEO. These are not bad choices.
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:49:58 PM

long-term, I like it
If you are now trying to buy some coins for a long term investment it is the right choice
lately this kripto market is a bit wobbly, some coins are weakened and this is the chance
I suggest to buy btc and eth, I think this coins is the right choice for long term
there is no doubt for this coins because everyone believes and always talks about it
BitBenz (OP)

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:50:33 PM

Thanks to all!
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

I suggest you to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum for long-term hold since both of them are the safest bet for newcomers like you. If you think that you have enough experiences in the space then you can start investing in other altcoin and diversify your altcoin portfolio so you can keep the risk lower and never went all in one coin unless it is Bitcoin. I think if you can hodl one year from now you will make a lot of profit.
Danu26

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

Bitcoin of course. Don't underestimate the King of crypto. Better techs will come up and go, but the brand name of Bitcoin will be eternal.

Bitcoin is the best choice right now to invest, dont deny the king. You are right.
Other than the king, i have other choice too, thats the mother of token, etherium. Etherium and bitcoin can be long term investment.
indeed btc and eth is the best choice for long term investment because by investing your money in these two coins you will get a huge profit.
but if your financial is not much you can invest your money in NEO and ripple because both of these coins also have big potential in the future.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
sunder54

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:17:27 PM

If you have a lot of money try to buy BTC of course, and other altcoins. I were you ETH become first, then ETC, NEO, STR maybe that altcoins can go higher than before.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

If you want the real long time investment try to search utility token or coin which burned on every transaction or staking coin these are my suggestion :
1. Crypterium token. Read their whitepapper and do a calculation token burned on every transaction i believe it will be worth more then $10 each token in one year after apps fully launch.
2. Savedroid. The token also burned and read the token scheme how it will increase its value over time.
3. Waves ( buy and lease for stake it )
4. Neo ( you can stake it and got gas as return )

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: