Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term Invests  (Read 6484 times)
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:30:56 PM

Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer?
I have many coin which i trust for a long term investment, but i just invested in 5 diffrent coin, In this case you are asking about for what you need to buy for a long term investment right, i prefer to buy bitcoin becasue the price are quite low i think.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:27:07 PM

Wanchain , ICOX , NANO , Cardano and ZRX . All are projects that are trying to strengthen the system.
I have in my portfolio all these coins except ZRX. I planned to buy it recently, but I'm waiting for the price to fall.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:42:48 PM

Wanchain , ICOX , NANO , Cardano and ZRX . All are projects that are trying to strengthen the system.
I have in my portfolio all these coins except ZRX. I planned to buy it recently, but I'm waiting for the price to fall.
now it seems the price has decreased, you can buy now without delay. because now is the right time to buy long-term coins and hold. because we do not have to wait for coins to fall at a low price

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:48:37 PM

Investing long-term in crypto is no matter. If, you have gained almost 20x then reap your profit and enjoy. But, only the selective cryptocurrency can be held for long-term. Likewise; Bitcoin cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, BNT, Ripple etc. Here I am talking about the longterm means for minimum 10 years.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:34:29 PM

I think that for long-term most simple advice is platform coin. Eth - platform, Neo-platform, Stratis, Ardor, Ziliqa, Cardano and much more. I'd like Decred but now this coin in the shadow. And I don't see any predictions to change
TACryptoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:55:41 PM

I think that for long-term most simple advice is platform coin. Eth - platform, Neo-platform, Stratis, Ardor, Ziliqa, Cardano and much more. I'd like Decred but now this coin in the shadow. And I don't see any predictions to change

Dont forget to add Deeponion and Icon .
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:57:45 PM

Lots of investors are looking for x10 x20 coins. But we saw lots of scam coins and tokens. So we have to be careful.
And you should not forget bitcoin,ethereum and neo. they will be in much better places in the future
Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:30:30 PM

I now only look at the most reliable coins from the TOP-10. It seems to me that these coins have fallen the least. The remaining altcoins continue to fall significantly.
rujak cingur

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:42:45 PM

Lots of investors are looking for x10 x20 coins. But we saw lots of scam coins and tokens. So we have to be careful.
And you should not forget bitcoin,ethereum and neo. they will be in much better places in the future
I really agree what you say, many investors are looking for x10 x20 to x30 coins,
with more and more new coins emerging, we should be able to choose which ones are good and which are scam,
I think if you want to invest better you choose coins that have potential for the future such as BTC, BCH, ETH, or NEO

AKU KEMBALI SETELAH SEKIAN LAMA MENGHILANG
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:54:30 PM

There are few ones I can recommend such as bitcoin,  ethereum, neo and icon.  Those four can be invested into and the scope should long term I bet you won't be disappointed you do
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:50:59 AM

there lots of lots of alternative coins there with great potentials, what i can give to you are those for what i see in my own perspective that will be hitting a good market this year. 1 is NEO for sure because of it's increasing number of platform users, second will be dent and telcoin because of it's chosen industry to venture with. And another one is COV which is a very likely to E-toro while cov focuses on crypto copy trading. Which is a new one and i guess will be a big hit this year.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:10:37 AM

There are few ones I can recommend such as bitcoin,  ethereum, neo and icon.  Those four can be invested into and the scope should long term I bet you won't be disappointed you do
Most coins that have the opportunity to be a long-term investment is a coin that has a good reputation. The long-standing coin usually has a very good level of trust and this is a first step as an indicator in determining the coin that can bring benefits to all of us. As for the new coin in circulation will still be difficult to be analyzed. For a beginner then choosing a coin that is in the top ranks can be the main choice.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:27:50 AM

For now I don't have much idea for good long term coin but only bitcoin and ethereum for I know it was proven already that it will increase when time comes. That is what I would like to recommend for long term investment and no other coins for now just the two.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:13:05 AM

Only invest with solid technologies and team and not some obscure coin (useless MN coins, for example, that many have run away with peoples money) that's gonna be dead in a couple of months.
There are so many good and promising projects out there. If you are willing to weather the storms then placing your trust in a solid product like Ark, Ubiq and even the upcoming Multiversum you will sleep easy and have financed a great product with growth potential.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:57:36 AM

Long term investment is a nice idea but keeping your wallet safe is the biggest risk you need to bear. If you use paper wallet and keep your crypto safe then it is a nice investment. Rather than choosing any crypto you could invest in Bitcoin which is familiar and trust worthy, however the price is also cheap not to buy. I personally suggest you to buy Bitcoin and the next is Ethereum. You may invest in both as well but it's your choice.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:10:47 AM

Nowadays, investors think that if you invest and feel a profit in the short term, they will sell their money to earn an immediate income. Not as profitable as the long-term investment, I buy the money and keep it for a long time to get the best profit, but on the other hand, it is also risky.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:47:25 AM

Long-term investment is a good idea, I suggest you to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and credits.
These 3 coins have significant growth potential in the crypto market.
BigProfitDEV
Copper Member

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:37:10 AM

on a long well to invest in ETH, DMT, COMSA

beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

Altcoins are the first thoughts that come into mind when I encounter Long Term Investments.
I have probable reason to believe that altcoins from ICOs and Bounties are favorably ideal and
well suited for such investments. If all supposedly goes well of course, ICO's and altcoins aren't
always successful overnight, they always take time to catch up and grow at their own pace.
However I also discovered that despite Bitcoins being a relevant short term investment, it is
in fact one or the sole best long term cryptocuurency of choice. I think ETH, NEO and Monero
also belong to this category, as long as they keep a fine reputation and projects are sufficient
enough to grant this altcoins valuable growth in the market alongside Bitcoins.
Asyifiah

Activity: 658
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

ETH is good altcoin for long term , why ?
because ETH have smartcontract for create new token , and developer can using for building a projects ICO .
and than cost fee send ETH is cheaper than the Bitcoin  cost fee transaction.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: