Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:46:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with your crypto?  (Read 1898 times)
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:41:53 PM

I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.
Preference on how will you make profit out of crypto depends on the user itself. Trading in my opinion is a bit risky unlike investing especially with bitcoin where profit has a more chance to be earned due to the high demand on the market. But the best thing to do is to try all of it and see it for yourself.
Yuph, that's right. It really depends on the user itself. Like me, I used to earn profit form bitcoin by joining campaigns and holding the bitcoins I eaned until a good time to sell bitcoins comes. By doing this hold and sell strategy. I can earn  money without doing too much work. I think this strategy is the easiest way to earn money from bitcoin.

404 Not Found
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:43:25 PM

everything. using, buying, selling, trading etc. Main point is not to speculate too much and not to hesitate use your coins when you get a chance. If you want to keep some for investment, just buy some more.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:46:27 PM

Occasionally I am engaged in investing, buying products, investing in obtaining a higher income
glanmarc

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:47:22 PM

I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.

It will still depends on which type of earning crypto you want. If you want to do nothing, Mining is the best for you. You just watch your miner to mine crypto. But if you want to earn faster, you can trade, all you need to do is monitor the price of cryptos then if you can earn from it sell. Then buy again at low price. There are also called. Bounties. You can earn crypto thru bounties.
reyzel27

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

Buy and hold of course for the good and promising coin/token and sometimes I'm doing trade with coins and tokens that I hold.Most of the time,I just try to increase my current holdings with trading.It is less risky this way, because you will either end up with a coin/token you are already conportable
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:58:47 PM

For me crypto is my income because i can get some money with trading and doing some bounty campaign.
right now i hold my bitcoin until i get good price
I hold my bitcoin until it rise again in a good price. I get my profit in trading and investing and I join also in bounty campaign to earn more bitcoin. Bitcoin is my job that give me income. That income to support my needs.

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:59:12 PM

what I do with the crypto I have is saving it and trading some coins to grow the assets I have. if I do not trade then the assets I have will not be able to grow into a lot.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
matthewtherry

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:01:43 PM

I use my crypto mostly for hodling but sometimes when I have financially emergencies I sell a small amount
Larva14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:12:29 PM

Right now i hold my bitcoin and wait till its value regain its strength. If you have an extra you can buy some more coins and hold it until its price will soar again to its peak for your own benefit and advantage.
Yes that's true if you have extra money you can buy more bitcoins. Invest and trading bitcoin you can earn more profit. You can hold your bitcoin and wait unti the price is going up.
polyballz

Activity: 454

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:21:28 PM

i will hold hold altcoin till the right time, want to sell at good price because i hold so long
tanghere02

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:26:52 PM

Yes you are correct, we all have our preferences and where we are comfortable with. I tried doing day trading before and yes the profits are good but I feel like my time is precious and I also need to get a life out of the digital world and disconnect sometimes to spend time with my family. It was taking too much of my time because I was aiming for something and it takes hours in a day for me to get me to that target amount and so I switched to long term trading instead and I'm still happy with the results.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:28:13 PM

I have a strong belief that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be the major platform for monetary system so that I want to store my potential crypto for the future purpose. So I always suggest my surrounding people to invest in this platform if they will do a better something in the future.

Today's investment will bring a lot of financial benefit for the time being, that's why I don't want to miss any opportunity to make a good reserve for the future purpose. But your friend also has given good suggestion regarding starting trading for the sake of profit.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:31:03 PM

what I do with the crypto I have is saving it and trading some coins to grow the assets I have. if I do not trade then the assets I have will not be able to grow into a lot.
I also used my earned cryptos from joining different campaigns and airdrops in trading. I believe that signature campaigns and trading makes a good team for earning bitcoin and other cryptos. I started here by earning bitcoin first but upon hearing altcoins and tried it, I found out that earnings in altcoins can be bigger than what I can earn in the bitcoin campaigns especially if the altcoin became valuable. Trading is very exciting and very profitable especially if you know how to handle it as well as the emotion. All of us wants to earn profit and earn big but of course there are people who can't deal with their patience which is very important when trading.
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

this krypto I will not leave this is the place that I should use for trading and gambling ,, Could this be I left ,,? how do you think. where I buy every need related to money, money is in chase in every process of investment in krypto. this is what i can do with krypto that is transact ......
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:43:31 PM

Is this a question to be asked to the community? I personally think you just created a low topic and most probably it will end up spamming.
And I also don't think you are newbie in cryptospace, because a newbie simply can't be a miner at the beginning.
Whatever, just do what you are best at, try something new with the amount you can afford to lose.

If you have already got enough answers from the community, then please lock (bottom left) this thread to prevent spam.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

I hold  my crypto for long term, I sometimes trade it though. depending on the coin, I sometimes stake and set up master nodes too. there are too many things to do with crypto actually. Grin

same wih me here I hodl my crypto for long term not unless I need cash urgently maybe I will sell some. for the moment I would suggest to Hodl your crypto or bitcoin as the price is cheap now . wait for the right time to sell or if you want long term investment it would be a wise decision.
sakib.bro

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:51:06 PM

i don't have crypto in my hand
but if i get any then i will trade with my cryptocurrency
Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:54:54 PM

Just like the most of us, I hold my crypto, waiting for the perfect time to cash it out, though I really would like to try trading but I don't have enough money at the moment, still saving and waiting for the pump of my coins so i can so i can buy eth/btc and buy alt coins.

bobrova

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:59:39 PM

I am investing per month and have not withdrawn till now. I was sad when Bitcoins dropped from $18000 to current levels but I guess it is a part of investment. I hope it will recover so that I get decent returns.
heroic25

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:02:51 PM

I have very little amount of bitcoin valued around 20$ and I use them to top up my mobile but now a days transaction fee is very high so I dont use them frequently.

earn 24/7 by writing captchas online http://bit.ly/2FkQeTp
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: