Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:23:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with your crypto?  (Read 1893 times)
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:12:32 PM

I trade with it, invest with it and most importantly - I shop with it, after all this is what it was meant for. Go out there and encourage shopping with BTC!
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:13:42 PM

Most times, I convert and keep. Sell later when necesssary.
LinAliza

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:13:06 AM

I do half of my crypto trading and the other half is for our monthly needs and some assets just in case bitcoin or digital currency will be ban in ny country I still have an incoming money in my pocket.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:18:25 AM

Most of my crypto i always hodl it i looking on the project when the project is strong and not a shitcoin i hodl it for a couple of months when i have no money i decided to sell it.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:21:25 AM

I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.
i think it would be easier for you since youve mentioned that FRIENDS of yours are getting or being in trading industry so you will have referenced in every aspects of trading,and with you funds caming from mining and holding thats enough to start entering the trading world.just take the precautions that your friend will given unto you,and dont put all your money right away,just put some until perfectly catch up with the rhythm of trading

allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:16:21 AM

I am still in the hodling stage. I invested on some cryptos (BTC, LTC and some ICOs) for the long term. So it probably won't be for another 6 months until I venture into trading at all. Of course seeing how the market has been going, the 6 months could become less or more.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:13:04 PM

In most cases, It depends on every individual's preference. You should assess how much risk you can take and be self-aware of your strategy on how to manage your investments. I suggest you should try both and see for yourself which of the two is more profitable. Although, hodling has a higher probability that your investment will grow and be profitable in the long run, when it comes to trading, it has thrill and excitement.

You are absolutely right. there is no other better teacher than experience itself. But the thing that every crypto holder must really put into consideration is the type of coin that they are holding or in the very beginning, try to know as many as he or she can about the coin that he or she is planning to buy or to invest in. The reason as to why is because if you know a lot about the coin you are holding it will be pretty easy for you to make decisions as to whether you will still hold or sell. For me, this is the most important thing in the crypto world. -To have knowledge.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
crisasimo10

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:19:56 PM

I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.

I'm just keep holding and wait for another pump, then after that I would decide to join in trading but as of now holding is my investment.
multikript888

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

As we have already explained, this is a plus for traders, but for investors and ordinary users it can be a minus if they buy bitcoins at a high price (during the "inflation" of the next soap bubble)
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:59:21 AM

Since the market is down and most of it is in red, I'm just planning to hodl my cryptos until the market rise again. I have nothing to do with it but just to wait patiently. I believe that good things will happen to those who are patiently waiting so I must hold it so that I could sell it in better price soon.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:05:04 AM

You are very lucky that you have a crypto to mine. I would prefer you to do day trading also because the profit is in there. You will get profit from your good trades and it will be like as fast as a click. Try visiting binance to get the idea. Hope to wish you good luck in your career.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:10:06 AM

Well, usually most people joining bitcoin , they tend to invest.But   in my opinion  my preference I would rather hold my crypto  and sell or trade it when crypto value increase.
jdkfy

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:19:27 AM

Because you are a novice, I recommend you keep the quality choices for safety is ETH and BTC. At first I joined the crypto market as psychologically as you, fear and a little anxiety. However, with keeping the coins safe and quality over time. You will have time to learn and monitor the market regularly to find trading opportunities, or real strategies.

Without a wallet code, Bitcoin, which they had on their account a few years ago, will never be able to withdraw money. After all, Bitcoin was originally designed to do so! If there is a simple way to crack people's Bitcoin wallet when the password is lost, then the cryptocurrency is worthless because losing security is not necessary.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:25:08 AM

For now I still don't have my first coin to be awarded soon from bounty campaign. I will try first to experience on how to trade, exchange or sell coins. This are the important things to know before investing in cryptocurrency. As to per experience that will teach me on how to do this things then it might be possible for me to try to invest in cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. For I know how bitcoin works from the investment and I know also when to buy and sell it base on market movement price of bitcoin. Hence, it is only a matter of time for me to try and experience the technicalities of the system. To prove my theories in doing it so that could help me in the near future in this kind of investment.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
sandybindra

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:51:18 AM

Buy and sit tight holding crypto. Today's price doesn't matter, wait for longer period to get decent result. More you wait more you will get.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:55:26 AM

I will keep for a long time, I am sure that the future of crypto especially bitcoin will continue to strengthen and improve, the more people know and the more users making the bitcoin price someday become very expensive, now is the right time to invest.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:02:05 AM

i am keeping my bitcoins on long term hold.
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:05:47 AM

i am a holder too, beside that i search for some interesting and promising ICO that i would like to invest to. because when the ICO project have bright future, your investment could worth the time and amount of money that you invested in. but, be cautious too when you want to invest in some project.
spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:02:06 AM

If you would ask me what will i going to do with my crypto? I'll definitely go for trading or any activities which will soon to be benificial to me specially for the growth of my money and that would be the most ideal plan for my crypto but sadly to say is still don't get my first money here in crypto world.However,even if i've received the payment in my bounty campaign.the best thing to do as for now is to go for holding

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:05:47 AM

I hold it and wait until the price will increase then i sell it if the price is ok for me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: