Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:16:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with your crypto?  (Read 1891 times)
Tagabukid69

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:32:46 AM

I invest in trading and joining ICO project, it is very risky method but i believe the riskier thing you indulge the higher profit we may earn. I usually think deeply and study the projects before i put my capital at risk. So far since at my earliest day of investing crypto, I already generates good amount. That is why im doing consistent until now, im very happy of doing it.

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vocalwalls

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:42:33 AM

I tried to join the trading and exchange gang, but k failed woefully at it.

Now I'm just gonna stick to holding them in wallets.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

I do trading and putting my cryptocurrencies in the exchanges because i know that if i will just put them in my cold storage then they will not do anything and they will be just sleeping there or be idle for a long time so if i will put them on exchanges and try to grow them then i will have a chance to earn more cryptocurrencies and fiat at the same time since they have value in terms of fiat too.
prolisko

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:02:41 PM

I do with my crypto. I will hold until i get good price, Because i think crypto it’s my income
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:08:22 PM

I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.
Yes you're right... as a matter of fact it's a subjective and personal choice. It varies from person to person. There are many factors that affects your decision of dealing in the crypto market. Majorly it depends on your risk taking capacity. If you are ready to take risks and accept whatever comes your way, then obviously you'd take a major leap and go for a huge investment. Mining is for those who can afford to have n maintain a reliable system that is secure n stable. While the job of a day trader demands proper attention and time of the person doing the job. See if you ask for a better route, it would be the one that is favourable to you the most.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:24:00 PM

What am I doing with my crypto?
all I did was hold my crypto coins because the price of my coin is still small, I hold it for the future when I ride my crypto coins I will sell and I will pay my college fee.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:24:41 PM

What I do to my crypto is certainly to see the market and the development of the altcoin. That way I can decide what to do with my altcoin. If the market is in good condition I will sell it.

So correct. For the meantime because the market is red I am holding my crypto but same as you i am just monitoring thr market if the price is high I will sell my alts too. Waiting for the right time.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:26:23 PM

Iam stroing my Bitcoins now since years and let them grow it becomes more and more .
Lets hope the current prize gets better and better .

regards
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:30:57 PM

I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.
I don't have a lot of trade in my encrypted currency now, and I hold them all the time. I know that investing in encrypted currencies is risky, so I worry that frequent trading will cost me a lot of money. My friend told me that I should be patient rather than frequent.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:44:34 AM

I invest it to other altcoins to gain more profit even if its small profit, and I do try trading investing to ICO's and many more.  Also I buy things that i want gadgets clothes and many things. Also I buy gifts for my relatives and I help other who in need. I donate some of my money to the charity. I like helping other who are really in need and also i'm saving up for my emergency funds. you know for emergency purposes.
I always encourage people in my social cycle to go for different tastes and ideas. Never restrict yourself within a specific world. Try different things and this experience will make your mind so open that new chances will be popping up. Never ever think that you can’t do this thing or that thing, rather make yourself confident and try it, if not, nothing would happen but if it is, you will be amazingly growing.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:49:12 AM

As of the moment, I'm saving my crypto. Then I plan to invest it and ensure that there will be an increased return of investment. This is a very good move in the bitcoin industry when we try to be wiser and be business minded.  I hope that all of us who are engaged in crypto will get what is due to us as we  strive and work harder for a better future.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

if you are hesitant and not smart in trading then you better do not do because if you are wrong in making a decision then you will lose, better to hold and wait for the price to go back
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

if you are hesitant and not smart in trading then you better do not do because if you are wrong in making a decision then you will lose, better to hold and wait for the price to go back
I would like to invest my cryptos and save some remaining money in my wallet for in case of emergencies. Its better to look some site like bitcoin that can having improvements and continue to grow our moneys so that in a near future we can support our expenses in life. Nowadays, cryptocurrencies is the most popular investment site in all over the world that has potential to earn enormous profit. So ,my concern to all are to keep buying more coins and better to invest moneys on bitcoin because of great possibilities.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

for this time that we have a bearish market.. i think the best way to do is to HODL our crypto..
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:57:55 PM

It depends on your strategy on how you can get more profit. See to it that you will not get frustrated of your decision in bitcoin. For now, it is best to hold your bitcoin because the price is very low. Collect as many altcoins by joining campaigns and mining then trade it with Bitcoin.  Bitcoin price for sure will go up in the next few months.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

Many people use bitcoin for different and many things. A person like me just use it as store for values. I buy when it is cheap and sell when the price has risen
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:59:45 PM

Well, right now I just intend to accumulate more Bitcoins as much as I can by working online jobs such as bounty campaigns and holding it as much as the value meets my expectations. I really do not intend to withdraw them the way most do because as for me, this is just one of my many investments. To be even more categorical about it, I do not rely on it for my sustenance. Hence, I can afford to be quite lax about it. In time, hopefully this year, I will put them to good use because I am planning to start something tangible and realistic at the moment. I will still retain a few of my Bitcoins, though. I still believe it will be of use in the future.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:02:33 PM

It is upto the coin features which i decide what to do, i have some coins very old which are running in mining by just holding the coins, and some coins which are in good for trading as their price fluctuate every week time. So it is upto you to decide what to do with your crypto coins.

I decide according to their features like what i said above.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

Trade is very difficult if you do not have the experience and skills. Now the situation in the market is bad for trading, so you better save your coins and watch the market.

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:06:54 PM

Actually I am holding many coins and tokens, because I believe that their prices are going to rise highly soon. But I am trading some other coins too to generate daily and weekly income. The market is still down and the prices are currently cheap, I also take this opportunity to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum mainly, because this are the most promising coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: