Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60743 times)
JJelly

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:55:29 AM

"gaming incentivized by possible profits all upgrades and all gaming economy is done in SCE tokens which will bring profits to players who invest their time and develop themselves in our games we will make few games and first one to come will be Smart City Eco game web browser game simulating the virtual economy and virtual war between the regions" -SmartCityEco Whitepaper

Can you please elaborate it more?? I don't get any point.
I think they would be making a game and inviting game developer to make games and used to pay SCE token. Online gaming and battle maybe will be present here in the project.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:45:18 AM

"gaming incentivized by possible profits all upgrades and all gaming economy is done in SCE tokens which will bring profits to players who invest their time and develop themselves in our games we will make few games and first one to come will be Smart City Eco game web browser game simulating the virtual economy and virtual war between the regions" -SmartCityEco Whitepaper

I think they would be making a game and inviting game developer to make games and used to pay SCE token. Online gaming and battle maybe will be present here in the project.

I think JJelly got the point.  Smart City Eco will be rewarding gamers as they hone their gaming skills on the SCE platform acting like game testers and perhaps for giving support for SCE's first game release.

Also, we see here that the first game offering of SCE will be a browser based simulator of a virtual economy and a virtual war pitted by regions.
toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:09:36 AM

I think JJelly got the point.  Smart City Eco will be rewarding gamers as they hone their gaming skills on the SCE platform acting like game testers and perhaps for giving support for SCE's first game release.

Also, we see here that the first game offering of SCE will be a browser based simulator of a virtual economy and a virtual war pitted by regions.

Yes.. I am so  confuse what is all about this Smart City Eco,  so i do a research and i found it in YOUTUBE now i have some knowledge about this project.

Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSv0eroFqJo to enlighten us.
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:46:20 AM

'Multi currency wallet that will provide safe storage of tokens and most popular cryptocurrencies
100% safe impossible to hack money controlled by user"

I read this in your WHITE PAPER what assurance you give us that is a 100% safe cause many people experiencing
fraudulent or dis honest people.

Well when I read their it says that they want to make a secure storage for peoples money and easy accessable for every user when he wants to

remove his crypto from our platform. We Will be looking to partner up with many sellers which will be implemented into our network and u will be

able to buy anything u need for everyday life with ur SCE tokens, we tend to make a platform similar to some higly recognised platforms and make

a ranking based system, where people will rate sellers on a 5 star system, also sellers will deliver their products to buyers on their home adress via

mail.

How about the Fraud you know that many fraudulent in this day many hacker in our surroundings. 

What are the  assurance that  Smart City Eco promissing to us.
beermen

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:11:12 AM

there are so many positive vibes all over the world on this project, really excited to see their success!

This project is really has great potential. because In Smart City Eco they want to focus not at providing one solution, but they tend to provide solution
for all current problems seen by the team, they will provide a one place where u will be able
to get all what u need and pay with one token, which will be accepted by all sellers in their virtual economy world. amazing!
Sarmadpak100

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

#Proof-of-authentication:
   •   Bitcointalk username:sarmadpak100
   •   Telegram username: sarmadpak100
   •   Twitter username: sarmadpak10
   •   Link to your tweet about Smart City Eco: https://twitter.com/Sarmadpak10/status/1007160431729958912?s=19
 •   Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/muhammad.sarmadayaz
   •   Link to your Facebook post about Smart City Eco: https://www.facebook.com/muhammad.sarmadayaz
vepr777

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:13:19 AM

#Proof-of-authentication:
   •   Bitcointalk username: vepr777
   •   Telegram username: 777vepr
   •   Twitter username: @rootkitlink
   •   Link to your tweet about Smart City Eco: https://twitter.com/rootkitlink/status/1007173927356043264
   •   Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rootkitlink
   •   Link to your Facebook post about Smart City Eco: https://www.facebook.com/rootkitlink/posts/2337478796269153
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:43:12 AM

Hi there Smart City Eco!

It is notable that you mentioned on your whitepaper that it is a sad loss that users need to pay a substantial amount of tokens when they transact with other platforms (whether exchanging, trading, withdrawals and even deposits).  The 6-10% you mentioned is indeed high and a great loss so to say.

With this regards, how much fees do you plan to charge on your platform? I saw that you stated minimal and it would be great to know the figures.

Seeing your question made me want to know fees Smart City Eco plans to implement.

And just the same, i did not find any detail on the whitepaper except the minimal statement.

Though they are on-point as they wanted to utilize one native token (which is the SCE token) to effect a minimized transaction fees for different services as it is indeed practical & convenient to be using one currency through out the platform services.

I just do hope SCE would update us on the probable fees one of these days.

Smart city eco is trying to build something huge and a very large market, i wish they would be more detailed and would give out more information to better understand how they plan to achieve their goal in trying to make a smart eco city.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:48:10 AM

This new technology many businesses using internet there are more mobile phones for easily access, phones are

everywhere building on the inherent features of Blockchain technology.

SCE  targeting all major global economy industries,

they want to provide smart solutions based on blockchain technology and targeting the most lucrative.

Tapping into global markets and multi-trillion dollars industry.

Wow! what an amazing project hoping for the best.
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:04:46 AM

I read this in their twitter account kindly visit and please
Check out the latest review from the youtuber Crypto Rick about Smart City Eco.

#smartcityeco #cryptocurrency #bitcoin #ethereum #waves #blockchain #blockchaintechnology #ICO #ICOs #platform
#cryptocurrencynews #smartcity #smartsolutions #fintech

havanaholala

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:19:36 AM

I find it interesting that your project is aiming to build a community wherein it has social network, online shop, job portal, online games sites, and also a digital wallet. These are good but these will take too much of your time to develop. So which one are you planning to build first?

Online shop-online sales
Employment offers-employers listing of jobs
Social network messaging and biography are the first to be develop and
will be functionable with the first released version in Q1 2019.

As we said step by step we will move the mountain do not worry about that.

wallet after that
gambling after wallet
and most time to develop will need for gaming section but it will be
one of the best sections of the platform we will build a huge community around the platorm
and it will attract lot of online users because it will offer possibility to earn from playing the games
and participating in the platform.

Well as I can see with it, it is all in package. I will support your project up to the end of your ico campaign, For sure I had no doubt that this

will succeed up to the last period of time dude, I will share this opportunity to any of my friends all over the world.
Yeah indeed, i think you want to build a city or community from many different people but interested in the same thing... You have such a plenty of plans compare to other platforms, but it seems of all it is in demand right now...  Looking forward to see your plans to be executed very well  and goodluck to all of it...
Yeah! I thought they will build a new city where there is an advance technology and using of cryptocurrency but what I thought is wrong. By the way, it is just the beginning of the campaign and I am sure many people will also attract in their project because the name of this project is wonderful.
I too at first is a bit confused and i am also wondering what could it be, is it related to cities i guess. But as a matter of fact i am also wrong, because after i have read their platform ot shows that all of my speculations are wrong, i kinda held my hopes up for a bit with that but in end i found something interesting.
If you will just look at the title of Smart City Eco, it is like they will build a new city but if you will make a deeper review to their project and read the whitepaper, we will see how awesome changes they want to bring with us. I like the idea they put on gambling which I want to play with. I want an online poker games which I can use my skills from bluffing and calling the pot. Will smart city choose the games they want to support?
If it is going global, it should have multiple language support like others. They should also hire people for that or outsource experts. People would get better understanding of the platform if there is language support.
They should find partners all over the world, especially in countries where there are a lot of people patronizing or using crypto currencies since that's their target market. It won't be easy to target countries which ban the use of crypto currencies.

the project is too ambitious but is achievable, they really have to bring in some big names to attract more people to join this city, some x factor that will drive people to be part of smart city eco, what are the stand out factors of smart eco city from other marketplace, exchanges, gambling and so on?
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:54:33 AM

I read this in their twitter account kindly visit and please
Check out the latest review from the youtuber Crypto Rick about Smart City Eco.

#smartcityeco #cryptocurrency #bitcoin #ethereum #waves #blockchain #blockchaintechnology #ICO #ICOs #platform
#cryptocurrencynews #smartcity #smartsolutions #fintech

For me Waves blockchain is still struggling, a lot of wave icos made didn't really make it in the market. hopefully they would find a way to make things brighter for Waves and all the projects that will use waves platform. they should really be moving faster as there are more and more markets and own blockchain being created in cryptocurrency.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:20:03 AM

I'd like the idea of Smart City in their plans that you can buy goods from any store accredited by them and will deliver to your house by using SCE token, because when we buy goods to shopping mall for example clothes or appliances you need to go out to buy this product, you need to pay for transport to go there and back to your house also need a lot of time to do this... By smart city you only need to have a token to pay them and your items will be deliver directly to your house...
That's is very interesting project, they can save time and money at the same time it will be very convenient to all especially to older people who wants to buy something they need  in their house but don't have time or can't manage to go outside... I hope the the SCE token can buy easily,mostly for people who are new to crypto world...
You have a point on what you said, it's like delivery of food to your house when you are hungry but don't want to go outside... Smart city eco platform its like they have everything we need in one place, all we need is to buy SCE token from them and we have plenty of choices to use it in different sections/needs...
What goods are available to buy at smart city, are they selling everything same in the shopping mall or dept store etc..? Because when i read their WP they said their focus is in mining equipment and software goods from Chinese seller, hope they'll have variety of products to choose from clothes to appliances to gadets but not made from china...

Hello that will be the first goals we have already approached some existing online businesses from Balkan area
telling them our solution would give them access to the global market and using blockchain technology is
the future of running the traditional business.

I am more then confident to say that knowing Balkan area mentality we will not have any troubles
finding the partners once we have sucessfuly finished the ICO phase, there is more then plenty people
that would love the opportunity not just from Balkan but from China, and other markets to tap into
global market and increase the revenue they make from sales.

We will take no fees from sellers who want to get listed on our platform and we will look to incentivize
them in order to build a base and logic on which they will choose to get listed on our site
and sell their products, after some period much lower fees will be changed in SCE tokens
and our platform will start making its own revenue from which we will probably burn part of the tokens
and look to make number of tokens in circulation smaller as time goes...

We will focus on everyday goods like shoes, t-shirts, mining equipment, mobile phones, watched, sunglasses
everything u would expect to buy on some popular sites for online shopping
we will not focus on delivering food but maybe some day Cheesy

Thank you @smartcity for answering my question i really appreciate it, it gives me idea about your solutions that will help many businesses and giving them access to be known in the world market... Im happy to see that's smart city is having such a plenty of wonderful projects and the admin are always active dedicating time to answer all our questions about the projects... Good luck to  all of your plans and congratulations in advance...
richyoung

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

I'd like the idea of Smart City in their plans that you can buy goods from any store accredited by them and will deliver to your house by using SCE token, because when we buy goods to shopping mall for example clothes or appliances you need to go out to buy this product, you need to pay for transport to go there and back to your house also need a lot of time to do this... By smart city you only need to have a token to pay them and your items will be deliver directly to your house...
That's is very interesting project, they can save time and money at the same time it will be very convenient to all especially to older people who wants to buy something they need  in their house but don't have time or can't manage to go outside... I hope the the SCE token can buy easily,mostly for people who are new to crypto world...
You have a point on what you said, it's like delivery of food to your house when you are hungry but don't want to go outside... Smart city eco platform its like they have everything we need in one place, all we need is to buy SCE token from them and we have plenty of choices to use it in different sections/needs...
What goods are available to buy at smart city, are they selling everything same in the shopping mall or dept store etc..? Because when i read their WP they said their focus is in mining equipment and software goods from Chinese seller, hope they'll have variety of products to choose from clothes to appliances to gadets but not made from china...

Hello that will be the first goals we have already approached some existing online businesses from Balkan area
telling them our solution would give them access to the global market and using blockchain technology is

I am more then confident to say that knowing Balkan area mentality we will not have any troubles
finding the partners once we have sucessfuly finished the ICO phase, there is more then plenty people
that would love the opportunity not just from Balkan but from China, and other markets to tap into

We will take no fees from sellers who want to get listed on our platform and we will look to incentivize
them in order to build a base and logic on which they will choose to get listed on our site
and sell their products, after some period much lower fees will be changed in SCE tokens
and our platform will start making its own revenue from which we will probably burn part of the tokens

We will focus on everyday goods like shoes, t-shirts, mining equipment, mobile phones, watched, sunglasses

Thank you @smartcity for answering my question i really appreciate it, it gives me idea about your solutions that will help many businesses and giving them access to be known in the world market... Im happy to see that's smart city is having such a plenty of wonderful projects and the admin are always active dedicating time to answer all our questions about the projects... Good luck to  all of your plans and congratulations in advance...

that was entertaining about the food, and why not, there are some preserve foods that have demands in different countries, when i watched the border patrol on tv i always see chinese people bringing in foods in canada or in united states and they always get caught. If smart city eco can offer this maybe they won't have anymore situations like that in the airport.

scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:43:07 AM

Yes i noticed that the admin here are so active and very responsive to answer many questions and inquiry, as we can see on this thread unlike to other  threads... And about the food delivery that ive said above, its not serious and im only referring the situation from food delivery to goods coz i think it's the same...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:10:44 AM

I find it interesting that your project is aiming to build a community wherein it has social network, online shop, job portal, online games sites, and also a digital wallet. These are good but these will take too much of your time to develop. So which one are you planning to build first?

Online shop-online sales

wallet after that
gambling after wallet
one of the best sections of the platform we will build a huge community around the platorm
and it will attract lot of online users because it will offer possibility to earn from playing the games

Well as I can see with it, it is all in package. I will support your project up to the end of your ico campaign, For sure I had no doubt that this

will succeed up to the last period of time dude, I will share this opportunity to any of my friends all over the world.
Yeah indeed, i think you want to build a city or community from many different people but interested in the same thing... You have such a plenty of plans compare to other platforms, but it seems of all it is in demand right now...  Looking forward to see your plans to be executed very well  and goodluck to all of it...
It's first time to have all this plans or projects in only one platform, and i like the one from online games, you're right because many games existing now are enjoyable but don't have reward or something in return even players are playing very well and paying for their games... For sure many online players will be happy to know this project by smart city...
Many gamers are playing daily without knowing that their time will waste without any return to them. I am also a gamer but when I became a bounty hunter, I stopped playing games because it was just consuming my whole time. It is good if we get some rewards also if we played well so that, we know that we are gaining even we are just playing a game.
Yes i certainly agree wirh you, besides the idea also of playing gamble is just to kill the free time you jad, but with this aside from killinh the time and your boredom, you are actually earning at the same time, so who wouldn't prefer this kind of platform right? This project has the potential to be auccessful also.
Are you a gambler also? Gambling and games kill time of the people. These two hobbies are good to consume our leisure time but if we are not earning into it, its useless. Remember, this are just a temporary desire of our body but we need to do is to work. I hope this simple rewards will help us to make money even in a little thing.
I think gambling is definitely different from gaming, because for me gaming is just for fun and it kills time as you said above but gambling is something that you need to place a bet with your own money/token and it's not funny when you are losing right... Anyway this two projects have little similarities to each other but have big potential to become successful, and the revenue from this two (gaming and gambling) are bigger than other projects...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:42:57 AM

Online shop-online sales

wallet after that
gambling after wallet

It's first time to have all this plans or projects in only one platform, and i like the one from online games, you're right because many games existing now are enjoyable but don't have reward or something in return even players are playing very well and paying for their games... For sure many online players will be happy to know this project by smart city...
Many gamers are playing daily without knowing that their time will waste without any return to them. I am also a gamer but when I became a bounty hunter, I stopped playing games because it was just consuming my whole time. It is good if we get some rewards also if we played well so that, we know that we are gaining even we are just playing a game.
Yes i certainly agree wirh you, besides the idea also of playing gamble is just to kill the free time you jad, but with this aside from killinh the time and your boredom, you are actually earning at the same time, so who wouldn't prefer this kind of platform right? This project has the potential to be auccessful also.
Are you a gambler also? Gambling and games kill time of the people. These two hobbies are good to consume our leisure time but if we are not earning into it, its useless. Remember, this are just a temporary desire of our body but we need to do is to work. I hope this simple rewards will help us to make money even in a little thing.
I think gambling is definitely different from gaming, because for me gaming is just for fun and it kills time as you said above but gambling is something that you need to place a bet with your own money/token and it's not funny when you are losing right... Anyway this two projects have little similarities to each other but have big potential to become successful, and the revenue from this two (gaming and gambling) are bigger than other projects...
Ah really so i think Smart City will need to have focus on this two potentials project of them, as we all know gaming are in demand right now in every country and gambling spreading everywhere... Gaming are not only for young people but also for not so young and gambling are suit for adults who have experience playing in the casino and i think smart city want give access to all player by playing casino games on their own home by using SCE tokens...
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:31:58 PM

Smart City, the title name of your project is sounds amazing and unique. Will you build a smart city literally? I don't see your whitepaper yet but I think this project is exciting. Later on, I will scan the whitepaper and will look to the purpose of this project to the community. Best wishes for Smart City project.
Smart City Eco is not a simple project. They want to solve the problems that exist in the community. I read it on the front of this thread and I am very happy to see how they will change the future using blockchain technology. So far, I am looking forward for this project. Did you have a minimum investment?

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

Is it useful to all people around the world? Will smart city eco build different shops all over the world or you will just make a huge one in Balkan area and you will just make a shipping to other countries who want to buy these goods?

You have different platforms, I hope the team will manage it.
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:07:16 PM

They want to have their own game web whereas the SCE tokens will use by the players and on the other hand they will just use the SCE token to provide on some uses in gaming industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: