Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:06:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60740 times)
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:02:53 AM

I find it interesting that your project is aiming to build a community wherein it has social network, online shop, job portal, online games sites, and also a digital wallet. These are good but these will take too much of your time to develop. So which one are you planning to build first?

Online shop-online sales
Employment offers-employers listing of jobs
Social network messaging and biography are the first to be develop and
will be functionable with the first released version in Q1 2019.

As we said step by step we will move the mountain do not worry about that.

wallet after that
gambling after wallet
and most time to develop will need for gaming section but it will be
one of the best sections of the platform we will build a huge community around the platorm
and it will attract lot of online users because it will offer possibility to earn from playing the games
and participating in the platform.

Well as I can see with it, it is all in package. I will support your project up to the end of your ico campaign, For sure I had no doubt that this

will succeed up to the last period of time dude, I will share this opportunity to any of my friends all over the world.
Yeah indeed, i think you want to build a city or community from many different people but interested in the same thing... You have such a plenty of plans compare to other platforms, but it seems of all it is in demand right now...  Looking forward to see your plans to be executed very well  and goodluck to all of it...
It's first time to have all this plans or projects in only one platform, and i like the one from online games, you're right because many games existing now are enjoyable but don't have reward or something in return even players are playing very well and paying for their games... For sure many online players will be happy to know this project by smart city...
Many gamers are playing daily without knowing that their time will waste without any return to them. I am also a gamer but when I became a bounty hunter, I stopped playing games because it was just consuming my whole time. It is good if we get some rewards also if we played well so that, we know that we are gaining even we are just playing a game.

Passionate gamers will be the future of our platform and we plan to build a very strong community around that sector
but it will take most time to deliver and see the full light of that section of the platform it is planned to be developed
towards the second half of the roadmap plans.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
plutusbit

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:14:34 AM

I find it interesting that your project is aiming to build a community wherein it has social network, online shop, job portal, online games sites, and also a digital wallet. These are good but these will take too much of your time to develop. So which one are you planning to build first?

Online shop-online sales

wallet after that
gambling after wallet
one of the best sections of the platform we will build a huge community around the platorm
and it will attract lot of online users because it will offer possibility to earn from playing the games

Well as I can see with it, it is all in package. I will support your project up to the end of your ico campaign, For sure I had no doubt that this

will succeed up to the last period of time dude, I will share this opportunity to any of my friends all over the world.
Yeah indeed, i think you want to build a city or community from many different people but interested in the same thing... You have such a plenty of plans compare to other platforms, but it seems of all it is in demand right now...  Looking forward to see your plans to be executed very well  and goodluck to all of it...
It's first time to have all this plans or projects in only one platform, and i like the one from online games, you're right because many games existing now are enjoyable but don't have reward or something in return even players are playing very well and paying for their games... For sure many online players will be happy to know this project by smart city...
Many gamers are playing daily without knowing that their time will waste without any return to them. I am also a gamer but when I became a bounty hunter, I stopped playing games because it was just consuming my whole time. It is good if we get some rewards also if we played well so that, we know that we are gaining even we are just playing a game.

Passionate gamers will be the future of our platform and we plan to build a very strong community around that sector
but it will take most time to deliver and see the full light of that section of the platform it is planned to be developed

gaming industry is revolutionizing, more games are being created but those that do a good and continuos marketing are the ones that are more appealing to the gamers. gaming events are also very important these are catchy ways to engage more players.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:31:02 AM

Thy only thing you do throughout your whole announcement is mention the word smart over and over again. But I am not quite sure whether or not I think that your concept is super smart. What exactly is your value proposition? And please leave out the word smart Cheesy

We have explained several times what we want to create, if u are interested you will find it in material we provided, we wanted to be informative as possible.
We are creating a platform, which is our solution call it as you wish but we belive its smart, which targets several industries and addresses several
problems our idea creator sees in online economy...
Its nothing new, WHATS NEW IS THAT we are making several big areas combining into one
and making solution and one stop shop for all online needs of our clients, and providing
solutions for all problems our idea creator saw in online economy world.
We have provided solution and in our platform solved supply and demand problem
so our economy will be healthy always and as time progreses  
we are several years project but we can not claim and shout security but we tend to provide that
and if u watch our intro video you will see aprox what we want to offer i could of speak one more hour
but nobody watches more then 3 minutes Smiley
We want to solve all problems we saw as users of similar platforms and we have thinked of solution
again as i say we call it smart solution u call it as u wish, we are creating a global online city
which we will upgrade to serve all needs of our online citizens.

If u have extra questions feel free to ask, all the best.

The smart city economy that you are intending to build is actually happening right now. All these blockchain projects will be connected one day and  form a major global network with neutral access conditions. It is essentially a global smart city under construction. What are you going to add to that?

True purpose of Bitcoin was anonymity, lower costs of transactions etc, what do you see delivered from that now nothing... We are building a platform
with purpose and a healthy economy plan, most of projects we take a look into are without purpose,plan and goal, our platform has a market which is targeting
and what is aiming for, and most of the companyes 90% of them dont offer a true solutions and we do not belive in your prediction...
If its happening what that has to do with us, we are making our own product with our signature that will solve some problem as we see them,
its a combination of 2 worlds and 2 ways of doing things old and new, and like most of projects we are repackaging old ways into one smart solution
most of projects arent so inovative they are just old solutions repackaged into blockchain... We belive our platform is unique
because it combines several industries into one platform and brings a huge potencial to the table.

As I see it you try to include almost everything into your project. Will you be building several platforms at the same time and integrate them into an app or website dedicated for Smart City Eco? I'm still going over with the whitepaper and try to understand what you guys has to offer. I will review the whitepaper first before asking more questions.

It will be one platform that will house all this sectors but it will have 6 subdomains.
People will use the main platform that will house all this sectors and depending on
which area they click it will lead them to the respective section.

First version of the platform will be with developed 3 out of 6 sub domains and rest
will be developed and implemented but if we choose partner approach for gambling
sector it may be much faster then we predicted, and we have contacted several
already established online gambling providers from this area for potential
cooperation but we know we are still early in our development and we need to
focus on the burning issues that are ahead of us.
richyoung

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

Online shop-online sales

wallet after that
gambling after wallet

My son and his friends meets up every weekend and they make plans on how are they going to attack and fight the enemies on their game. That's how passionate they are. They are planning to be a professional gamer that would compete in an international game. I'm glad gaming is part of the smart eco city.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:53:01 AM

As i am reading the platform, it seems that this has a potential to be successful. Is it me or maybe i am just paranoid but i have encounter this similar kind of project before but not that really similar, i don't know about you guys or maybe i am just recalling something. Well this project seems interesting and has a great potential to it.

We have seen one similar project but they have been surrounded by the rumours and it has been passed
one months or so do not know exact date and they are still not listed on some exchange that is worth mentioning
so being good at marketing as they were and raised 8 million, does not mean that they have honest management and for this
time they have not spent at least 100k of those 8 million for the exchanges listing so their token holders would have
opportunity to use their tokens at least for start for trading... All in all we do not like what we see now and we do not wish
to anybody to fail but from being alleged that their boss is not who he represents to be, to the fact that after all this time still
not being listed on some semi exchange and being listed on coinmarketcap is worrying at least it would be for us
if we were investor in that project so conclusion either a complete scam or management does not care about people
who contributed to them and helped them when they most needed it to chase their dreams and build that platform.
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:11:57 AM

As i am reading the platform, it seems that this has a potential to be successful. Is it me or maybe i am just paranoid but i have encounter this similar kind of project before but not that really similar, i don't know about you guys or maybe i am just recalling something. Well this project seems interesting and has a great potential to it.

We have seen one similar project but they have been surrounded by the rumours and it has been passed
one months or so do not know exact date and they are still not listed on some exchange that is worth mentioning
so being good at marketing as they were and raised 8 million, does not mean that they have honest management and for this
time they have not spent at least 100k of those 8 million for the exchanges listing so their token holders would have
opportunity to use their tokens at least for start for trading... All in all we do not like what we see now and we do not wish
to anybody to fail but from being alleged that their boss is not who he represents to be, to the fact that after all this time still
not being listed on some semi exchange and being listed on coinmarketcap is worrying at least it would be for us
if we were investor in that project so conclusion either a complete scam or management does not care about people
who contributed to them and helped them when they most needed it to chase their dreams and build that platform.

Oh i do hope smart eco city won't turned out to be that kind of project. Some projects really do have a similar concept but the significant part is how one will push the project to the market and make it successful not just for the developers and it's teams benefit but also for the people who trusted and invested to their project.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:29:55 PM

Online shop-online sales

wallet after that
gambling after wallet

Yeah! I thought they will build a new city where there is an advance technology and using of cryptocurrency but what I thought is wrong. By the way, it is just the beginning of the campaign and I am sure many people will also attract in their project because the name of this project is wonderful.
I too at first is a bit confused and i am also wondering what could it be, is it related to cities i guess. But as a matter of fact i am also wrong, because after i have read their platform ot shows that all of my speculations are wrong, i kinda held my hopes up for a bit with that but in end i found something interesting.
If you will just look at the title of Smart City Eco, it is like they will build a new city but if you will make a deeper review to their project and read the whitepaper, we will see how awesome changes they want to bring with us. I like the idea they put on gambling which I want to play with. I want an online poker games which I can use my skills from bluffing and calling the pot. Will smart city choose the games they want to support?
If it is going global, it should have multiple language support like others. They should also hire people for that or outsource experts. People would get better understanding of the platform if there is language support.
They should find partners all over the world, especially in countries where there are a lot of people patronizing or using crypto currencies since that's their target market. It won't be easy to target countries which ban the use of crypto currencies.
They will do that probably. A certain project needs to have partnership/s to strengthen their objectives. They need also to grab the supporters under the community of their partnership. You know, it is just like a mutual relationship where everyone benefits. In addition, team will become popular if the investors know that they are in partnership with other promising project also.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:31:39 PM

This project seems fantastic! Its Idea is not that unique but it can be the next groundbreaking for the cryptocurrency to get all other sectors to be combined as one. It can be the start of the whole new perspective on crypto industry where everything will on one platform.

For my own opinion this is too ambitious but it still can happen in the future. We won't know until they fully launched the project or start doing their platform according to their roadmap. I don't find a time on searching about the team behind this if they are fully competent to this huge project! Still, Kudos to the team and developers who will make this happen!

Well HappyDumper, they said they are still going to hire staffs that will be added to their team along the way as they go on with the project. Actually they admit that they are not well prepared yet and there are still a lot to do with the preparations. As of now they want to focus first on their ICO so they can raise fund for some needs of the project.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:59:53 PM

Why you don't have any signature campaigns? Do you add some bounty campaigns in the future? I hope it will because every projects need to have many supporters so that, your words will spread well. I am waiting for the future updates. And another thing, I hope you will divide your ANN to your Airdrops and bounty thread because it will mess here.
I think they have the point why they included the airdrop, bounties and announcement in one thread only. They don't have social media campaigns and this campaign really mess a thread. Some spammers are caused by Social Media Campaigns, so it really needs to have a single thread for bounty. Airdrops and other bounties will not consume space in a thread, that's it is good to be with here. If you are a supporter of the project, you will ignore the proof of authentication here and focus to the updates of the project.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

This project seems fantastic! Its Idea is not that unique but it can be the next groundbreaking for the cryptocurrency to get all other sectors to be combined as one. It can be the start of the whole new perspective on crypto industry where everything will on one platform.

For my own opinion this is too ambitious but it still can happen in the future. We won't know until they fully launched the project or start doing their platform according to their roadmap. I don't find a time on searching about the team behind this if they are fully competent to this huge project! Still, Kudos to the team and developers who will make this happen!

You are right on that. But being ambitious for me is a good thing. They like to think big and definitely like to make it big too. Their goals can be achieve, it might take a long process but I am positive with SCE.
Exactly giga19. If they think big they will surely act big. I like big ideas, the impossible for then come hard word, perseverance and belief. Actually i dont look at their visions as being ambitious. Infact these are the things we need in a crypto world, we just dont realized it.

1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

What a wonderful project of the Smart City Eco, as i was read in their white paper that they will provide a solution for the problems that was seen by the project creator.
What I really like on this project is want to implement shopping center which they can delivered at home, the buyers don't need to go outside to buy some grocery that they need but then, using SCE tokens they can buy without going outside their home.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

Oppppsss! New project  Shocked. I can see that most of the projects rising up nowadays are similar. Almost everyone wants to have an online market, hiring platform, job advertising platform. What is the unique feature of this project that other do not have?
Simply, this project is the combination of what you have elaborated to other projects. That was an exaggerated brother but it is really near to it. Smart City Eco is not the normal project you and I encountered, it is a unique project with has quality developers. They want to solve the current problems in online. We need to support this project and look to the development of it.

xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:45:50 PM

Online shop-online sales

wallet after that
gambling after wallet

Yeah! I thought they will build a new city where there is an advance technology and using of cryptocurrency but what I thought is wrong. By the way, it is just the beginning of the campaign and I am sure many people will also attract in their project because the name of this project is wonderful.
I too at first is a bit confused and i am also wondering what could it be, is it related to cities i guess. But as a matter of fact i am also wrong, because after i have read their platform ot shows that all of my speculations are wrong, i kinda held my hopes up for a bit with that but in end i found something interesting.
If you will just look at the title of Smart City Eco, it is like they will build a new city but if you will make a deeper review to their project and read the whitepaper, we will see how awesome changes they want to bring with us. I like the idea they put on gambling which I want to play with. I want an online poker games which I can use my skills from bluffing and calling the pot. Will smart city choose the games they want to support?
If it is going global, it should have multiple language support like others. They should also hire people for that or outsource experts. People would get better understanding of the platform if there is language support.
I agree. Many platforms have full language support which provides ease of transactions between two users speaking different languages. It would encourage more users to use the platform
That is right, not all people can easily understand other language, i agree for the use of  multiple languages so that many people will encourage to be part of this project and support all their platform.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

Online gambling casino with rich choice of games roulette wheel, texas holdem, blackjack and slots where you can play with your SCE tokens.

They will offer a gambling casino where will it be ? Im looking forward to it! is it online or will it have a physical casino where we can trade your token into physical token there?

I don't think it will become a physical casino since I understand that it will be in an online. Just like what we installed some apps in our android. I am a fan of casino and I really like poker games. In fact, I by some chips in an online store just play with it. I remembered when I collected 324M chips in poker and I am really happy to it. So for today, this project gets my attention since there are some rewards or token convertion found when we are playing.

Gambitter

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:08:11 PM

Online gambling casino with rich choice of games roulette wheel, texas holdem, blackjack and slots where you can play with your SCE tokens.

They will offer a gambling casino where will it be ? Im looking forward to it! is it online or will it have a physical casino where we can trade your token into physical token there?

I don't think it will become a physical casino since I understand that it will be in an online. Just like what we installed some apps in our android. I am a fan of casino and I really like poker games. In fact, I by some chips in an online store just play with it. I remembered when I collected 324M chips in poker and I am really happy to it. So for today, this project gets my attention since there are some rewards or token convertion found when we are playing.
i am also an avid fan or should we say a gambler but not that really addicted as it is, i just tend to moderate myself from playing. i also think it would be virtual type of casino, it would be awkward if that would be the only one unrelated to their platform i guess.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:16:11 PM

This project is not just focus in one problem in online industry, as a matter of fact, this will want to make all things in online become fixed, what i really want in their platform is to help us, those crypto currwncy holder to protect our token from hackers and we can easily trade and understand things about it even the newbie in the world of blockchain technology.
Gambitter

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

This project is not just focus in one problem in online industry, as a matter of fact, this will want to make all things in online become fixed, what i really want in their platform is to help us, those crypto currwncy holder to protect our token from hackers and we can easily trade and understand things about it even the newbie in the world of blockchain technology.
we all do understand your point, and i hope you didn't misunderstood everything we said, but we are actually pointing out about gambling, it would be irrelevant if we would miskead our discussion and put it into security purposes right? yes we too are interested in security aspects but it is different when we say gambling.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

If you will read the whitepaper, the problem and the solutions to the problem is fairly presented. It will be up to the users if they want to try the gaming and gambling platform which smart city offers. What is good with Smart City is that it offers a lot of platforms for its users which will make users choose Smart City over other platforms which offer limited services. This in turn will be profitable to investors.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:41:28 PM

This projects really want to help us through online problem, one common problem of every individual who know already about the crypto world is they get scammed, there are many people involve in crypto world will suffer from this, they don't know how to protect their wallet and how to find a better one. Smart City has a solution on this kind of problems. I will continue supporting this good project then.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:54:47 PM

"We want to develop a one stop shop for all online economy a virtual world backed by SCE token and by people." -SCE Whitepaper Introduction
So you are building a shop for every kind of products and services online??. There are too many ICOs and projects that are the same to your project.
What makes it different from the others?? Is there any special features or any kind of promo?? because if it is same as the others it may be useless as others do.

There are similar projects but none target the exact same industries as we do, they focus on some areas
but target more ICO related business, its not excluded we will focus to provide ICO services in few years
but we wont think about that far now we have our priorities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: