Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:35:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy when market is Red  (Read 3036 times)
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:22:24 PM

This is true and the best way to make a good decision is to buying coins when the market is red because you can grab cheaper rates of coins when the market is red and that is when you will be having a good position in trading, if you are trader and you will just sell when the price of the coin that you bought is moving up at least 10%.

It is better if you hold it for long time. For me, I always buy some everytime price dips and keeps adding more and waiting until the price of bitcoin reach peak. Right now it is steadily rising again and I hope that it will reach 10k this week.
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:24:19 PM

yes. don't do panic selling because you'll just regret it in the end. instead, buy more coins because when the value is so low, so close to collapsing, is actually yhe best opportunity and situation to buy.
bayong

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:26:20 PM

I think i wouldn't do that if i buy when is red and sell when is green.i will buy when is red but it depends on a currency,Look also the chart of the currency that you want to buy. but for me if i buy i will hold for many years so that i will earn more.i wouldn't sell it right away even if is green.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:41:14 PM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.

Red sign in the market means decreasing.So if we have to aim high a big profit for this investment. Then we must be vigilant in our decision making.We need to do a research. Like this situations the value of the coins in the market is decreasing.Then its the best time for us to buy a coins in a very low price. and hold it until the value of the coins increasing.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:51:58 PM

I think i will buy when the coins is read or down. The key to success for us to male a profit is to buy when the price goes down.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

my opinion is also so, better to buy coins when the market price is red. this is a trick in trading all the people who know about it. people who have bought coins at a red bitcoin price and they will sell it when green coin prices. if we buy coin should be careful because if we mistakenly buy coins then it will be a loss.

koryu

Activity: 681
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.

I agree with the frst part of your statement but not the latter.

If you can chart, you can find the support zones and place strategic buys around that area.

BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:16:28 PM

it was one of the best way, because if we buy at the time price up, there will be possible price of the coin is dropped drastically. If for the problem of better order we put with high price. Because surely the profits that we get can be very large.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:32:40 PM

yes i am When investing, sometimes I have to accept the risk to get high profits. In my opinion, I still invest in when the market is down, because I think it will soon recover. And many people advised me not to invest in this point but I do not think so.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:50:25 PM

Overall it is good strategy) However, it is necessary to know situation at the market - you can buy at local dump while it is global correction coming Smiley

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:51:39 PM

Yeah that's true, just like buy it low and sell it high.
Just be sure that you buy the potential one.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
MD Emon

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:53:38 PM

simple rule, but very important. Although, you can not be guided only by this rule, you need to do a fundamental analysis of the coin you are going to buy...
mir1127

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:54:15 PM

I think it is simple rule, but very important.when the market red it better to buy time because for sure after few weeks the price will increase again. But it depends what coin you gonna going to buy. I suggest invest only who have potential because if you invest to the wrong coin possible your money will lost or gone because if the coin are decreasing they have possibility the price will decrease more. But the other people if they see the market decrease it will sell their coin so they lose some opportunity to earn more,i think every traders know it is profitable to buy when the market is red, but it all depends on the currency you are purchasing. Angry
nemesis_

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:05:51 PM

When the market is red, I guess it is a good opportunity to buy more. Buying it with a lower price may give you a lot of profit when it rise again. You just have to hold it. It is also good for trading. But, you have to choose which have the potential to shoot up again. Because some may tend to have a low price for a couple of days and months without any sign of shooting up. It will always be a matter of strategy, choice and luck.

budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:13:43 PM

yes of course we should buy bitcoin when the market is red or when the market is down the price, because it is a good moment to buy and when it is green again then we just need to sell it.

tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:43:28 PM

I constantly adhere to this rule and thus saved several thousand dollars. But for this I had to carefully study the market to make sure the profitability of the purchase, as I did not buy only bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:54:53 PM

You are right to buy cryptocurrency when the market fell in price - this is a very profitable solution. I myself try to do so whenever possible, because I do not have much income yet.

Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:24:02 PM

Surely there is a risk we must take from what we buy, so of course we can see it to keep the risk of losing ...
BitCoin_VNCT

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:27:48 PM

It's a hard, but it's smart to rich!
decano

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:29:24 PM

When the market was red I bought Bitcoin and Ethereum with all the money. I guess the prices and the market will turn green. The time of sale is only when the price is at its highest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: