Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:17:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy when market is Red  (Read 3036 times)
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:16:47 AM

Criptocurrency market has common rule that works for careful and smart investors - sell during pump and buy during dump. However, not all people know how to use it properly: a lot of people try to sell/buy all planned coins with 1 deal and 1 day that is wrong

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:46:16 AM

That is what I am telling to everyone. People are getting depressed about market being red for so long but I am instead seeing opportunity to buy more and more coins. I know this is only for short term. So just take advantage of this phase as much as you can.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:48:13 AM

I agree with you,. This is a great trick for you to quickly earn a profit in a short time. By buying and retaining it when value decreases and selling it at a higher value when it increases value. I think this is a wise investment to make a lot of money.
eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:15:52 AM

This is a great strategy to earn more coins because a lot of people are dumping when they see the market fall on it's price. We can know that there are a lot of users that are panicking when the market is red resulting in selling. When i feel like it's going to happen, i ready my funds to buy and not to miss this chance to profit more in the future.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:33:52 AM

Buying when the market is red is is advisable as the coins are available at a cheap price and most people are looking for a way out to avoid more losses, one should be however carefull not to buy coins that will continue to decline even after the market recovers

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:16:19 AM

The market of cryptocurrency is on the low point now. It still hard to predict.
If the market continues red, i guess what we can do is only wait and keep holding.
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:00:26 AM

My opinion is right now that the bitcoin is being bought because it has a low cost and just does not tell everything what they are doing right now.
arctic circle

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:01:47 AM

yes that is actually the basics of trading, don't buy when the market value of a certain token is very high. But you also need to consider what coin are you buying, There are many coins not and if you invest on the wrong one, then you might loose your money.
yanifitri20

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:09:59 AM

It is reasonable to buy at the time the price drops, but must be seen condition at this time
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:32:00 AM

Not all red time means buying time specially if you are  beginner in trading. Dont' let your emotions rule and don't get excited. Do some research and thorough analysis on the red items. Make sure you get all the important data before deciding to buy those on reds. Right timing and lots of information are to be considered in buying during red.
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:36:26 AM

That is right. Because of unexpected events, I usually do not put buy orders ahead of time unless I fall asleep and I already planned to buy at my desired purchase price.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:40:37 AM

Not all red time means buying time specially if you are  beginner in trading. Dont' let your emotions rule and don't get excited. Do some research and thorough analysis on the red items. Make sure you get all the important data before deciding to buy those on reds. Right timing and lots of information are to be considered in buying during red.

agree , not all coins are worth buying even if they are red and cheap. sometime most of those useless coins are red because no one gets interested on them. they maybe shitcoins and pump and dump coins only with no real purpose on why they are built. that is why you should always do a deep research before you invest on every coins you may like. but in terms of bitcoin and etherium both of them are verry recomended to buy when ever they they price falls.
russella31

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:42:34 AM

Of course you should buy when the market is Red. Soon the market will bounce back and bitcoin will gain its value again. Just make sure you invest in the right project to gain more money.
Marileno

Activity: 215

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:43:22 AM

This is too simplistic. If you always buy when it's red you will get caught out on the very large corrections and end up buying when you shouldn't be.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

This is too simplistic. If you always buy when it's red you will get caught out on the very large corrections and end up buying when you shouldn't be.
Buying when the market is red will help you to get some huge discount from the price and it is always a good step to get a higher chance to make a better amount of money in the future when the market goes up again. A lot of people are afraid to buy when the market is red but they should just think that they are buying some item like in the malls that are on sale.
Darmanin

Activity: 119

Glab Trotter

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:48:57 AM

wait to buy, it's to soon
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:59:09 AM

its not a signal to buy a token even if the market price is red. you should analyze your move or decision. see the project if the price will rise up in the future or the price of it will continue to dump.

Vinz2017

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:09:24 AM

Its good to buy when the market is red which indicates that the price decrease in value so if you have fiat buy altcoins or bitcoin so at the time when market price increase in demand tye price will go up so set the target price in order to sell and gain profit
mel1978

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:14:53 AM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.
When the market is red it is the good chance to buy for more coins that has good potential in the future. This is the best time to invest. A lot of traders is waiting for this time because this is the best time for them to buy more potential coins. If you have coins that is getting red do not sell them but try to hold them if you want to gain but try to consider also if that coin you are holding has big potential to pump if not maybe you need to sell them.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:52:17 AM

I definitely agree to this. This trick is often done by successful traders known as "dip buying" or "discount buying". It is done when the market is red and bitcoin is at its lowest of prices. This way investors could buy bitcoins at the lowest price and you could expect a price increase because of the fact that buying bitcoins have a positive effect on the price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: