Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:51:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy when market is Red  (Read 3036 times)
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:54:13 AM

I agree with you, and that's what traders do today. they realize that this is a profitable accident!

and not just for traders, but big investors also take advantage of this correction. they are more to add more investment. not just for bitcoin, but other altcoins as well.

Absolutely, when market is red and a possible dip variance of price in a market is a big chances to invest with a bitcoin and of alternate cryptocurrencies as a profitable in a long term or short term investment. And when red it refers the demand and supply in a market that has abundant at a time.
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:06:15 AM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.

Seem like a good strategy. The price went low to around 6k last week. Hope someone were able to grab some profit at that time.
greenpath

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:12:24 AM

I think that is the esense of being trader know the color first. The techniques is depends on when it will be apply to disable the word lose. When market is red don't just buy coins but study first what is the advantage and disadvantage to enter to it. Important thing is not the price but what will be your price.
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:22:49 AM

Every red is not a right time to buy. Some time it is starting of big fall.
The coin has its trend of movement. You should take advice from experts. Do proper analyse it. take good and bad news.
Assume the right time by consult with experts then invest.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:40:52 AM

no, i will not do that, i will choose to invest in bitcoin, and in some other altcoin like NEO, ZCash, MKR, Ripple, and also ETH.

I am not proficient trading, so I will not try trading. I better avoid the world of trading, rather than I die and buried there.

Kenxdrgn

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:48:09 AM

It is a very common knowledge but human emotion is hard to control.

When it is red you might think it will go deeper and somehow you missed the dip. Or the opposite situation.

So it is very important to have a good fundamental mindset of what you investing.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:03:18 AM

I totally agree to you, buying when market in red is a good idea and wise idea, I think. It will have a good profits in the future if the bitcoin will rise again but for now bitcoin is slowly recovering in the marketing of cryptocurrency. Many traders is doing that because it is the chance to have a good amount if bitcoin and they will take the risk even it is in red. Then you will hold until the bitcoin will rise and it achieved your desired price. Everyone should know the risk when it comes to buying in bitcoin.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:05:24 AM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.

Not just a trick its the golden rule in trading not just in the cryptocurrency but it is very well accepted also in other form of trading markets, dips or market crashes are not threat but opportunity to buy and maximize your profit through cryptocurrencies volatility.

ryan.fortytwo

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:09:30 AM

I call it the survival rule, makes you a lot of money when you make the right decisions all factors considered. Be sure to research well on the coin you are buying and let the forces of demand as supply do the rest of the work for you.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:24:33 AM

I think now is the opportunity for the traders to buy while it's still low. Yea the market is going down but always remember that it will still go up because that's the game of the market.  Don't get panic if your capital goes down also because in a matter of months or two for sure you will get your ROI not even double maybe triple gain. Just  believe and think positive. That's how business works.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sudhik

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:33:09 AM

Yes, that's true, buying when the market red, but there are some rules if you want to use that's trick, because when the market are red there is many trick to analyze, I think you should buy when you find 3 red candles are chronologically you can buy in the centre of the last red candle and you can sell it when the candle change to green, this trick are often I do when I'm trading and you should use a lot of money to get big profit too.. thank you
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:04:55 AM

buy it when the red price is the most appropriate step we should take .. and now the market is getting so far I think it's a bit of hope all of us, and maybe the market will gradually improve for next month ,,
and for altcoin it might be as soon as it catches up

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:14:48 AM

Yeah because after the dump it will pump very soon but Its risky because If you panic and sell it fast you will lost alot and If you are buying when market is red It will pump but carefull too.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:19:09 AM

Yes if a trader wants to succeed must have a foresight to buy a cheapest coin usually they put a purchase price first to get it so they just wait a while to sell it when the price goes up significantly for maximum profit.

LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:20:51 AM

it is true buying when the market is red is the way to success, but when we do not put buy first then are you ready to see the market movement at any time?

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:26:31 AM

Yes if a trader wants to succeed must have a foresight to buy a cheapest coin usually they put a purchase price first to get it so they just wait a while to sell it when the price goes up significantly for maximum profit.
This is the basic rule buy when market is red those cheapest coins. Yes we should wait for the prices when in green days to earned profit. This rule can help us to have earned in trading grab the chance to buy coins.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:29:22 AM

For the hodlers this bloodbath on market is the worst for them but for the traders and investors is the perfect timing and a chance to buy the dip.
I fill sad when I saw my portfolio turns red  Embarrassed, I just don't matter it and hold and buy other cryptos.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:42:52 AM

Yes that is a very old trick that is still working until now but it is not applicable to all coins especially those shit coins circulating in the crypto market so its a must to have a research and knowledge first about the coins you are going to buy.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:54:54 AM

No. If the market is dyed by the red color, this is not yet a trigger to buy/re-buy the crypto currency. You need to learn and know the current situation in the economics and politics to decide when the best time to buy coins.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:06:55 AM

That's the very important thing one should do when the cryptomarket is down or in bloody situation. Others who are HODLing are afraid to buy the dip because they thought they are already in a losing state.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: