Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy when market is Red  (Read 3036 times)
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:44:18 PM

yes it is the basic science of trading .. buy when the price goes down and sell when the price goes up
but in trading is not enough to just it
there is still much to learn in trading bitcoin one of them is money management
happy trading  Wink
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

This is the basic factor of trading because if you buy them at the low value you will get the most profit when the price turns green. Most of the people who have money will buy the coins when it is at dips.
idontno15

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

Crypto market capitalisation is over 400 billion USD Roll Eyes
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:52:03 PM

That's an old method from the book that can be used to also get profit,
but I would recommend buying coins that have good community with low marketcap,
this could result in allot of profit for holding them long term.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

Also I think that it is better to buy something that showed a drop. Coins that showed rapid growth look more risky. I think you should try to buy up to this very growth.
venkateshbk9535

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:57:30 PM

i am also thinking same but some times it will raise small amount only but it decreases nearly 2k$. so i have fear about this to invest on it.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:01:18 PM

I'm afraid to buy when the market is red, but as I begin to notice the constant growth, I go to buy immediately

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
monika27

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

It's easy to say but you will feel mad to yourself seeing that the coin you bought a week ago that you thought is the buy time but it dropped 2x less. So the trick is don't buy wholesale and do it partially
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:08:22 PM

For a more complete understanding of the market situation, it is also recommended to pay attention to the indicator "Last trades". On it you can see the history of all transactions made. Namely - the number, volume and time for which these transactions were carried out. With the help of this indicator you can predict the possible change of mood in the market, see the purchases of large players. If the "Ask" orders prevail in the table (red), it means that there is an active player on the market to buy. If the "Bid" (green) - is an active player for sale.
HiramMayBill

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:13:18 PM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.
I don't think it's a good strategy. Because we don't know the future price of bitcoin. When the bitcoin prices fell, you bought the bitcoin , then you can know whether the price of the bitcoin will continue to fall, we don't know, when you buy it may continue to fall
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:14:53 PM

i hope prize is dropping a bit longer i get my cash on 15th and then i can buy in again .
But i also buy only in for about 400$ witch i can loose but i think we willl get better prizes !

kind regards
alexlee4694

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:17:46 PM

This is a great strategy to earn more coins because a lot of people are dumping when they see the market fall on it's price. We can know that there are a lot of users that are panicking when the market is red resulting in selling.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

Price of bitcoin  is dropping, like no man business, but no cause for alarm, this is the time to buy more of bitcoin and invest more in bitcoin market.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:24:34 PM

"Buy when market is red" is very good rule of Warren Buffett (as I remember), but it is like catching falling knifes. You can get serious damage. That's why I prefer another rule - Buy when market stable.
arinibawal

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

Buy when the market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also, don't put buy orders ahead of time.
A very smart strategy in trading. Buy as much as possible when the price is in the red position, then sell it when the price is in a green position. It is actually very simple and commonly done by traders in the market. All we have to do is actively monitor price developments and market information. In order not to be left behind at the time the price is progressing.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:30:59 PM

It is up to you that when ever you need to invest you can and it is available 24 hours it is the advantage of the crypto that we can make any transaction any time any where and recently the preferences changed the educated community is saving their paper money into the crypto and now the bitcoin holding is prosperous so it is good for those who are new to bitcoin and the future of this is bright because the E businesses are growing and the online nature currencies is very helpful for this.

bekkioPEK

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:33:32 PM

I agree with you, but we must remember that this market is very "emotional", as long as some influential person writes something negative about the cryptocurrencies , or that a negative news is released and the panic sell begins. however yes, I follow this philosophy more or less. surely I was not one of those who greeted the ripple train at $ 3.2 or btc a 20k  Wink

chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:34:03 PM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.
I definitely agree with this. We all know how hard it is to earn money here in bitcoin and the best thing to do to earn as many as you can is by being strategic. Always buy bitcoin whenever there is a dump occuring so when the time comes that pump is happening, you can earn unexpected profits from the buyers as you sell all of the bitcoin you have in hand.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:35:26 PM

Monitoring the market well will give you an advantage of profit because the more that you are aware of it the more you know what to do not just do something because you want to gain money which doesn't work for investment inti any cryptocurrency. Buy when the price drops because there's a high chance for the crypto to go up with its value. Knowing this will give you enough profit to satisfy your needs and to help you financially.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:36:45 PM

It would definitely be a stupid idea if you will not buy bitcoin when the market is red. You should not let this opportunity pass by because it is very rare and you don't know when will the next dump occur. Always be smart and strategic so that you can make the most of your investment here in bitcoin. You cannot rely only on formal investments rather you should make a move to earn bigger money or profits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: