Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:24:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy when market is Red  (Read 3036 times)
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:08:09 PM

Agreed; Thats the rule of thumb if you are involving your self with trading btc or any other crypto currencies. But u also need to understand a common phenomena a term which us known as "market syndication". it is so common that it happens all the time in exchange house. Sometime potential investors or the person who is with thr team of any kind of exchange house platform can easily manipulate the market cause they know or got the maximum information about market and the price flactuations. Some times, for market syndication it can be seen a sudden fall a btc price just only to enjoy the arbritage profit. But that is not gonna be happening for a long time. It varies..so my suggestion will be if you understand the facts and can point out a dialy limit of lowest value by btc then wait for that valued to be acheived and invest and then enjoy the short term arbritage profit. Following the red always gives a good feeling by giving short term arbritage profits.
Cheerz
Ruthless67

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

Of course it is a wrong view because it is red, but it is actually above the middle, it may be more correct to follow other days.
cogent.tolik

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:13:21 PM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.
I'm not experienced in trading. But if the price goes down, then why buy at once? You can wait a bit and as soon as the price starts to go up, then buy.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:15:23 PM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.

Actually mate, not all red days is a good time to buy. You must refer the value of coin you want to buy. Also, if you want a this kind of strategy in order to have a good amount of profit you must have enough informations on the kind of coin you wish to trade. Lastly, be patience, you must wait a perfect timing or a target amount you want as you are contented the possible profitable amount you wishing for.
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:19:27 PM

What I heard is, top100 investors made their volume double when the market is red. Thats why we should invest in that period specifically
You are correct. But not doubling up the money all the time. What i believe is every exchange house are having a good relation with each other. And what i believe is the admins of online tradings are work as togather. And maintain arbritage profit lines by maintaining a sheer difference of values. I might be wrong but i would love to believe it cause i have seen in the past markets get manipulated by syndicates all togsther it happens so fast if it wont be possible if they (admins) arent involv with these. I have seen it happening lot of time. By the time i was able to transfer the fund to get the arbritage i ended up with no profits as market got stable. Not all the time but yeah i have it a lot of times.
I think the best is too have some money in 3 or 4 exchange houses where you frequently do tradings. I am agreed with the part you said to invest in specific period.
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:37:40 PM

Smiley totally agree, one of the tricks of success in trading, buy when the price drops and sells when the price rises about 5% short-term tricks,

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:38:55 PM

Yeah I think people already know that. They just don't follow it when the prices go down due to real life circumstances and many more factors. Unless you have point I don't see any use or anything useful to learn from this thread.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:52:10 PM

It depends to a chart that you'd see because if the market was red a little bit then it dumps too much, it can exactly kill your coin but it depends if the chart must too down then pumps too much.  I actually experience that i'd buy a coin when it is red then i saw that my coin was dump then dump so my coin was being shit coin, i did not take it as shit coin because i hope that it could has a chance to pump again.

Stanlymaker

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:00:08 PM

Totally agree with you.
Now is a great time for investments, when everything comes back to normal, you can get an incredible profit.
I do not understand the people who are now panicking and selling everything they have.

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

The rule is very acceptable but most time it does not means the coin will appreciate. some coin price can go down without appreciating  again. So in trading just be ready to loss at any time.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:18:38 PM

Not a good idea even if the market are all red that doesn't mean it becomes low and if becomes green not doesn't mean it becomes high. I think the better way is to observe the price movement because it's very hard to predict the demand whether it may pump or worst it may dump more.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:22:47 PM

The purpose of trading is to make a profit than with it we buy when the market is red because the price is down and to make a profit then we will sell when the market is green. If we buy when the market is green then we will not get a big profit from the trade we do.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:29:18 PM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading.

Oldest rule in the trading book. Problem is knowing when the floor is already hit and readying for the bounce.
Today's gains seem to be going steady with all coins gaining values. Maybe after CNY we will see spike in the BTC and ETH volumes and value again.

It is surely going to go down, its been going up for the past couple of days, thats how the market works.

Yeah, that is right. Only 2 directions will gonna be. But only a few know when to buy. The market is very unpredictable. We never knew what would be the price of tomorrow. FUDs are everywhere. So I guess, it's both of a luck and skills combined.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:31:51 PM

Always have some cash to spare when the markets are going red but also make sure that the red market is deep enough and you can know for sure that it cannot go much lower than your entry point. This way you invest much more safer when red markets are online.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Sergey190785

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:39:35 PM

Red can be any price, but I think that bitcoin can be bought at a price of up to 15,000 dollars. Literally in a year, when bitcoin will cost 100,000, everyone will regret that they did not buy for 10,000-20,000. I've been watching bitcoins for 3 years already and always the same thing happens.

Rappyboy

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:46:34 PM

You do this throughmaking sure to buy at the dop and getting to sell at high.
among

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:34:31 PM

Most traders that's what they do buy low and sell high and they make huge profit, and hloder for long term
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:49:43 PM

Well, I think you forgot that knowing what you are investing on is also a very vital thing if you really wanna have big profits or to at least not be crying over lost capital. Because obviously, some of the coins are red for a reason and not just because they are being dumped recklessly by weak hands and dumb investors. Be sure that you really do check backgrounds and do not take any chances on any of your investments. Knowing to buy on red is good, but knowing if a coin is worthy buying on red is either worthy or not is better. Please do always keep that in mind. good day Smiley

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:21:00 PM

yes, that's a great idea. but not all when the market is red, we buy directly. it should also be considered. analysis is needed to determine the buying and selling price. when you buy when the market is red. and that is without analysis, then when prices fall deeper. you just only going to the trap.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:28:07 PM

For the fisherman traders this is the worst thing for them but the traders or investors is the right time as an opportunity to buy sauce or sauce. I feel sad when I see my portfolio turns red, I will continue to buy other crypto. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: