Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:24:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy when market is Red  (Read 3036 times)
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:42:12 PM

I totally agree. I only buy when the markets are red. It's a proven strategy. Never ride waves of green candles. Play safe.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:53:28 PM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.
Yes, buy bitcoin at lower price it is the best way and 'play safe' part in investing in sone stock market but I think you cannot assure that you will get a high income. We cannot just buy it and hold, you also need knowledge  and be observant on the stock market so that you will get high profit.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:36:41 PM

Once the token is in "Red" this is only mean that the value is decreasing, not necessarily you need to buy immediately. You need to observe the token you want to buy because sometimes even it is already "red" the value also changes every hour. So better to wait for the price of token to go down before buying. I am not a trader but I observe this in the market.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:10:19 PM

Buying is best when the market is red.

If market is red it means the prices are low and buying low and selling high is the best for profit. So always buy when bitcoin price goes down.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:42:13 PM

Buying is best when the market is red.

If market is red it means the prices are low and buying low and selling high is the best for profit. So always buy when bitcoin price goes down.
Yes right, I'm happy to buy when the price is a few red then when the price of $ 7800, unfortunately I do not have much money so I just buy about $ 400, and I'm happy because now the price looks up and is approaching $ 12k.
camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:58:38 PM

Unfortunately when I started trading crypto I made some very amateurish mistake, which I learnt from, but mistakes none the less. The biggest one was not waiting for a dip in price and I caught the FOMO bug. Thats the one thing you do not want to do, wait for the right moment and you can make plenty of money.

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
2Dragons

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:08:44 AM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.

learn the market and altcoin patterns you are researching before you actually buy them. what you say is true, but if without guidance and knowledge I think it is careless.

XXMODDED WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL USING MY ACCOUNT THAT WAS HACKED?

RETURN IT BACK TO ME AS I HAVE NOTIFIED THE MODERATORS AND HAVE THE BTC ADDRESS AS PROOF!!!
kangjiasg

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

Exclusive Member

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:56:07 AM

Unfortunately when I started trading crypto I made some very amateurish mistake, which I learnt from, but mistakes none the less. The biggest one was not waiting for a dip in price and I caught the FOMO bug. Thats the one thing you do not want to do, wait for the right moment and you can make plenty of money.

The best way towards profits is as the title stated "Buy when market is Red". I think everyone can come to an understanding and those are the basics we're taught in investment which is to buy low and selling high. But when it comes to the real moment when FUD comes in and watching a sea of red in the market, prices crashing down so fast and watching your hard-earned money falling to an all time low. Will each individual have the courage to buy in more when the market is bearish? At what point should I be buying or we always will ask how low can it go before we buy?

There will be many doubts and questions running in the mind and many other factors that prevents one to buy on a red market. Psychologically it proves a lot of courage and sticking to the right mindset to be making the right decisions when doing trading and that is where many people lost to it. Selling off at a lost or not buying when the market is bearish. And then when the time comes back being bullish then people regret not buying or selling at a significant lost.

Personally I feel it takes experience to become better at being a trader and consistently making the right decision. It is also wise to be greedy when people are in fear and fear when people are being all greedy. Good luck all!

Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:58:29 AM

buying when the red market is a good opportunity and will also be very beneficial for your profit. you can get a low price and sell in a high position in the future. so I think it's a good choice.
angelomoraaaa

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:00:33 AM

The most conventional and practical way of earning. Buying a digital currency in its lowest rate is a no brainer, the easiest way to earn revenue.
luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:02:35 AM

When it comes to investments, you really want to receive a maximum profit out of all your investments. This is only possible if you will buy at a very low price which is indicated when bitcoin is in red or its price reduces. These price dips are indicators and opportunity for us to buy more . We all know that these dips are just normal and that bitcoin will probably get back to its stable price or increase

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:41:37 AM

When it comes to investments, you really want to receive a maximum profit out of all your investments. This is only possible if you will buy at a very low price which is indicated when bitcoin is in red or its price reduces. These price dips are indicators and opportunity for us to buy more . We all know that these dips are just normal and that bitcoin will probably get back to its stable price or increase
But there's still a lots of review and research before  buying, just like what happen right now, bitcoin came from a big rise from the last quarter of 2017, and fell down this first quarter of the year so if you will assess timing really matters, the dip happens and the recovering stage is now approaching, I'm sure if you understand and you have the trust coming out of your investment, then you will be able to gain more, just keep in mind that each information
are important so make sure you learn it all.
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:46:17 AM

buying when the red market is a good opportunity and will also be very beneficial for your profit. you can get a low price and sell in a high position in the future. so I think it's a good choice.

It is the way to do it. But most beginners are still using their emotion when doing trading. Panic sell and panic buy is higjly affected by these emotional decision rather than logical analysis

EckhartJV

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:49:08 AM

This is by far the best advise you can ever give a potential investor, with low prices, stock and hold, then let the market forces do what they do. if luck is on your side and your investment gains strength in the market, you can trade and get unbelievable profits.

two free advice however, Do your thorough research, don't rely on what you hear or read on advert posts, go deep into the currency you are about to invest in and make an informed decision, secondly, when things don't go as planned and you don't see a possible recovery, walk away when you still can.

Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:57:08 AM

The crypto market, like every other market experience a rise and fall in price at one point or the other. It is always advisable that no matter how high the market is, always wait for there to be a dip, before taking a buy entry.

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:58:38 AM

Not all red time means buying time specially if you are  beginner in trading. Dont' let your emotions rule and don't get excited. Do some research and thorough analysis on the red items. Make sure you get all the important data before deciding to buy those on reds. Right timing and lots of information are to be considered in buying during red.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:03:01 AM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading.

Oldest rule in the trading book. Problem is knowing when the floor is already hit and readying for the bounce.
Today's gains seem to be going steady with all coins gaining values. Maybe after CNY we will see spike in the BTC and ETH volumes and value again.

It is that hard really. Predicting the bottomline isn't easy. We are not dealing with just a communnity of people but the entire workd. We can only see the graph to be analyzed but as to how accurate is a million dollar question that non is so certain abiyt the answer. Expertise and experience may just have an edge though. 
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:10:29 AM

This method is the most common and it's the basic I think buying low and selling high , this method is needed a patience or wait and be always optimistic person , and by this method the marketplace is changing and it causes the bitcoin more unstable and the volatile of the marketplace. The demand of the marketplace is determined the price of our bitcoin , and actually this method I always use , and this method giving more profit or double up your profit.
The price is unpredictable .Actually ,when it comes of buying a cheaper price it takes time and think wisely. When buying bitcoin keep on timing when the price is decreases in order to save and sell when the price pumps.In this kind of techniques it will surely gain huge profit.
Yeah it is all about experience if you are well experienced you will earn high profit in very short time, people were saying that price will not get high in very short time but as much as I know about bitcoin it is going to increase, you are right that no one can know when price will get high and when it will get down but at least we can make assumption through market price and demand of bitcoin, so buy at low price and sell at high it is much profit in this kind of bitcoin business.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:42:12 AM

Buy when the market is red, it is a trading strategy. But not all reds are low and green is high. We invest no need to see the green movement of the market charts. For trading it is important to see the graph of market movement but red or green is not a benchmark. The standard is price.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:45:12 AM

The possibility of a bigger profit is certainly there when you buy at a falling price. but you have to be clever in choosing the right time to buy. because sometimes the price keeps going down after we buy and maybe it will hurt you if you do cutlose.
but it seems for some days this price will be stable at the price of $ 11k. you can buy when the price $11000 (falling price now) and sell when the price is $11300-11400
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: