Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:24:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy when market is Red  (Read 3036 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:38:44 AM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.
Good strategy indeed. But always it is not correct.Because if you understand technical analysis, you will get some buy signals to buy and sale signals to sell. Therefore, you vsn easily buy.

Sometimes when we think market down, we buy it on cheap price but market on bear situation and price down more. Its really nice if we have technical analysis when market situation is not certain. But if we dont have technical analysis skill its much better if we doing long term investment
Yes it is the real experience that people use to buy bitcoin at low price, it will be more than good if you save the high amount of bitcoin for your life as it will grow in price, after all bitcoin is really valuable currency so it will be good if you will buy at low price it can be prove as the official business for you in future so right now the market is low but it is not very low will be good if you get bitcoin for cheap price and high profit.
Trading bitcoin can be profitable at any state, because bitcoin has a good potential. But i think that it can be more profitable if we will invest money in bitcoin right now, because bitcoin price is currently trading in a low price and there are more chances that bitcoin price will increase too much in near future, therefore we should not waste the time and should invest money in bitcoin right now.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:43:21 AM

Yes it is time to buy when the market is red because it is your ideal to buy because the selling price is too low.And it should be analyze whatever you have done to tell the stock is a good deal.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:56:40 AM

Soon after the appearance of crypto-exchange exchanges, robots began appearing on them, or, as they are more often called, bots for trading crypto currency. Sometimes they can help
hxxxiu

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:57:45 AM

When the market is red, it is a good time to buy, and it will soon rise.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:22:51 PM

I've read the replies on thread and most of them are just mentioning the phrases: "when the price is in the red, buy the coins; when the price is green, sell the coins". Some examples:

Yes you should buy when market is red. in the past days, cryptocureency market is at the low price.
but now, the market is towards green, not too late if you buy it now!

I'm not trying to be rude or anything but, I've noticed that most of the members coming in this thread don't really read the previous and latest replies. And not really share a sample that could really help the topic to be significant, to be worthy of talking.

So I was hoping that the last person who reads this would notice the same thing. I will come back to this topic after some time. If the replies would just be the same, then it would be appreciated if you could just close the thread.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:53:34 PM

"Red isn't necessarily low, green is not necessarily high", and it's not the right benchmark to buy. In my personal opinion the true benchmark is lies in at the price.

Yeah,I agree with you. It really lies on the price even if the coin/token you want to buy is 50% red if the price you think is still high then it is not good to buy we should wait to dump it before we buy.
gwaposakon101

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:08:19 PM

yes thats good, i must prefer to buy in some market when times that price is red or low, for me thats the right time to buy token or bitcoin, but for sure after few weeks those red are going to green or increase price, buy in times of red, and sell in times of green.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:11:58 PM

I agree with this statement, "Buy when market is Red" this is the main and the basic fundamentals of trading. Because it's the time where people are selling off their coins, because of FUD, panic selling, fake news, etc. Also, another quote that I've learned in trading is "Buy low and sell high" that you might add up on your thread title.

Maagdalena

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:13:14 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

That's a basic strategy when it comes to trade our token, we need to buy in the lowest price and sell if you gain profit from increasing. And i think this is the time to buy altcoin because of its price and hold for a long term, and that what i'm doing now cause i know they increase again when the bitcoin increase also.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:29:53 PM

I also think that buying crypto assets should be while they are in the red zone. For example, yesterday was a good time for buying,
when bitcoin fell to $8,500. Today, the BTC costs $ 9600 already, and the altcoins have grown even more.

Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading. Also dont put buy orders ahead of time.
Really buying coins is best when market is red. A good trader must buy at lowest and sell at its peak.
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:33:38 PM

Buy when market is Red, a trick to successful trading.

Oldest rule in the trading book. Problem is knowing when the floor is already hit and readying for the bounce.
Today's gains seem to be going steady with all coins gaining values. Maybe after CNY we will see spike in the BTC and ETH volumes and value again.

Yeah, it may seem too easy to just buy when its red, but the real question is until when are you going to wait or are you going to buy immediately when a currency is down? With bitcoin and ethereum, there's a bigger percentage that it will rise, but with other altcoins,  not really sure.

idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:33:49 PM

That's an easy concept but it is really hard to implement because sometimes you thought it is already bottomed out but the following day it will dip more. My personal strategy is buying partially to cost average my holdings. It will lessen the risk and you could really build a good position in a coin if you are patient enough.

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

as a trader, we must always be observant in seeing the situation and take advantage of the best moment possible. and when the market is red, we have to buy. and that's the main principle of a trader.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:41:57 PM

That's an easy concept but it is really hard to implement because sometimes you thought it is already bottomed out but the following day it will dip more. My personal strategy is buying partially to cost average my holdings. It will lessen the risk and you could really build a good position in a coin if you are patient enough.
Perhaps you are a very thorough person, always know the win. you are afraid of risk. I usually buy when Altcoin price drops to the lowest level that I can buy. After that I hold them, sometimes I still lose money because when buying low prices but then Altcoin continue to fall. But this is very rare. Your way will not help you make a lot of profits and risky capital losses. That's my personal opinion.

paymentbit21

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

Well, it's usually always bought with a currency when the market is red, as the prices for all coins are falling, but it's not always possible to predict, I bought it at a low price, and two days later it became even lower ((
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

I would agreed on this statement of yours, even the market or majority of the altcoins are in red alert in the sight of others , it is rather good to take it as an opportunity for us to earn more big in the long run due to once it bounce for sure you won't regret why you buy the coins even it is impossible to increase the value.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:15:33 PM

I've never work with trade nor i want to do with it. Since i got already scammed by someone anyways . Buy when market low and green when you sell. Seems a tricky game and way to earn but this trick not work always and you have to do highly hard work with honesty. What if the market remain red after you bought? These words seems to be good but hard to be apply. You have to aware about every single news, who knows bad news may destroy your investment.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:26:35 PM

yes thats good, i must prefer to buy in some market when times that price is red or low, for me thats the right time to buy token or bitcoin, but for sure after few weeks those red are going to green or increase price, buy in times of red, and sell in times of green.

Correct analogy, decreasing of the value of coins in the market is not bad, it only means that by this time you should invest a huge amount of altcoins in order to earn more profit when the prices in the market goes back to normal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: