Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:57:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant  (Read 2660 times)
rightway00372018

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:01:47 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

Yes of course and i think it will dominate lifetime as there's no sign for other cryptocurrency available in the market that will beaten bitcoin as it still stronger among all crypto.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:04:58 PM

yes I have full faith in bitcoin and it will be there forever if I am not the wrong bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:05:46 PM

I think it could remain as the supreme of all crypto in so far as individuals continue supporting it and the innovation behind it is constantly refreshed to the most recent and not behind. Quite possibly's another coins would rise and be more predominant later on, however it would set aside some time for that to happen.
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

I don't see any coin taking that position from bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most dominant and will always be. Other altcoin trade alongside of it and bitcoin dictates the market. What people care about is bitcoin and not altcoins besides why do we trade altcoins. is it not to gather more bitcoin to our pockets. If yes then it's simple. Others will only follow its lead.
Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:20:09 PM

I don't see any coin taking that position from bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most dominant and will always be. Other altcoin trade alongside of it and bitcoin dictates the market. What people care about is bitcoin and not altcoins besides why do we trade altcoins. is it not to gather more bitcoin to our pockets. If yes then it's simple. Others will only follow its lead.
I agree to you mate the proof is that when you see in the price value only bitcoin is in the top and no other coins will match from it,so it will always be bitcoin remain dominant forever it is still the king of all crypto.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:39:41 PM

I believe bitcoin is the dominant crypto-coin that will look like an asset of gold in the present days. Bitcoin will not be a means of payment, it will be a coin of storing and multiplying your Fiat money. I think coins like Ethereum can be a means of payment in a store. Since there can be hundreds of other coins in the ETH wallet that will be automatically converted to ETH or NEO or Waves.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:05:34 PM

I think bitcoin will dominate at least 3-4 more years, since most investors believe only bitcoin, but that it will be displaced by 100%

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:08:30 PM

Yes i do think BTC will dominate for a while for atleast 5-6 years and then the investors may also get interested in other coins helping them to grow but for now nothing is beating BTC even when it is in it's worst phases
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:17:55 PM

I am very sure once the price of bitcoin is still around 3 million and I have been trading on bitcoin and many people are patronizing bitcoin, but now that their price is so expensive they come to my place to study and look many regrets from within the word he said.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:19:24 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are still dominant, speaking on leading roles in the current stage of development of digital money. However, new ambitious participants are already on their heels.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:21:46 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

A lot of the cryptocurrency are actually catching up to bitcoin due to them abandoning ship because of the consistent setbacks it has suffered currently because of the forks and the dumps. But I still don’t see any coun or any digital coin in the cryptocurrency matket with the capability to overtake what bitcoin has because it is still light years ahead from its competition. Bitcoin is still the face of the cryptocurrency and would remain so unless a great tragedy happens
King money

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:22:26 PM

in my opinion bitcoin will still be the most dominant crypto because in terms of price and bitcoin technology is the basis of cryptocurrency, bitcoin also has short and long term but if we want to generate many advantages we use long term but there is always a good time when we sell bitcoin to avoid losing money

I think if all users bitcoin this do things good and the patient, success will be obtained, and bitcoin this will remain grow as the number of people in this world success with bitcoin this. bitcoin is the first stand, and can be assured that bitcoin this will remain dominant and will remain to be the first time in mind by all the people on Earth. despite the rivals will multiply, but still I am sure bitcoin this will continue to grow in front of days later. because only from bicoin really going to give US lessons on investment world, and it all starts from basic, where we have to work to follow the program bounty to collect bitcoin and ethereum, and where he has accumulated fairly we followed investment bitcoin this.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:34:05 PM

Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency right now but it doesn't mean that it will survive and continue to be the most dominant cryptocurrency. Everything started from Bitcoin and it seems that even the most interesting and advanced altcoins are not able to beat it and that's really good. I think that people will continue to buy Bitcoin because it's the first cryptocurrency that they have probably heard of. Don't expect some mere altcoin to replace Bitcoin - it will take years for this to happen.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:38:45 PM

I think the immediate time is accurate, as the amount of investment and the number of investors in such quantities there is no one. And we need to see how he will work with the governments of the countries in the future.
Selapesek

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:42:31 PM

certainly bitcoin will survive until the future. because bitcoin is currently very much interested and a lot now investors are starting to join bitcoin, they all believe bitcoin is a very promising long-term investment.
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:52:07 PM

Bitcoin is the first to stand, and it is certain that this bitcoin will remain dominant and will remain the first time remembered by everyone in the world. Although rivals will multiply, but still I'm sure this bitcoin will continue to grow forward in the future. because only from bicoin will really give us the meaning of the investment world, and it all starts from the groundwork, where we have to work to join the bounty program to collect bitcoin and ethereum, and where it has been fairly accumulated we follow this bitcoin investment . if all these bitcoin users do good and patient things, success will be obtained, and this bitcoin will still grow and grow big because the number of people in this world is successful by joining this bitcoin. Thanks
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:53:55 PM

Bitcoins domination will always be there on top as per my opinion. No individual coin can attain the dominanace of bitcoin atleast not yet may be in future it could when the use cases of crypyo will increase as a daily use and that time the token will most utility will gain value unlike the present situation of speculation on the basis of ideas of the projects.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:59:20 PM

Yes and Im very sure for that, It's really hard to beat bitcoin due to its popularity even the market value is decreasing and until now it dominated the cryptocurrency market.
Tonicantik

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:05:50 PM

of course bitcoin will always be dominant because bitcoin at this time has started enough moment and accepted by world society. hopefully bitcoin will always remain a good one.
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:19:08 PM

I think bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin, because bitcoin is excellent for future investments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: