Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant  (Read 2660 times)
overseer470

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:58:10 PM

Will influential will be. This Bitcoin through a variety of the country in different kind of work is. Bitcoin currency name.This currency is not catch is, but they a lot of the price is Bitcoin by online shopping can be. However frume Bitcoin of in fluential investment is. For people bitcoin liking it.
yangdd

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:13:55 PM

Bitcoin will surely remain the dominant  coin for a long time to come because it is pole long ahead of all the other altcoins both in price and market share volume. Despite the scalability issues with bitcoin it is still ahead.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:18:02 PM

Bitcoin will continue to remain dominant as far as crypto currency continue to leave because as people get to know more about crypto currency, the number one crypto currency to them is Bitcoin and it's value will continue to remain number one in the crypto currency market.
Cutieh01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:22:02 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is always the dominant currency and it will continue to dominate for another 10 years because there are many reasons behind it. Still, no other accepted like bitcoin in some countries, so chances of accepting bitcoin are huge in coming days.

Bitcoin will dominate not only for another 10 years but for lifetime because Bitcoin is incredibly well. Worldwide adoption of cryptocurrency will make Bitcoin remain on the TOP.
Rambogae

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:54:32 PM

I think bitcoin will remain dominant for the next 10 years
kok jujung

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:45:43 AM

of course bitcoin is more dominant because for a long time this bitcoin has become the most popular digital currency
ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:53:08 AM

I believe bitcoin will still dominate in the market because it influences other coins.As the price of bitcoin is up, altcoins follow.And when it is down,other coins are down too.With that basis alone, I don't think other coins will overtake bitcoin in the top.

According to me Gradually, it can be overcome with other coins like eth, ripple, bitcoincash, etc. In the coming years. More recently, eth creates higher investment returns than bitcoin, and it's the first sign of this change in the crypto market.
It should be realized and accepted that there are so many other coins on the market today. These new coins become bitcoin direct competitors. Investors have more options to invest they want but today for the next few months or years, bitcoin will remain number one as the first choice, still the most interesting coin to be invested and best known to people.

You have a point, if soon ethereum will improve more and more and more projects will use it maybe in the near future eth will beat bitcoin, but not now and not in the coming years, it might take a while to happen. But everything is possible to happen in the future.
leoleobeck

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:18:25 AM

Bitcoin is very popular and it is in high demand by both the crypto and external community. I don't see how any other coin can take bitcoin's position.
Erasmus1991

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:19:25 AM

Most probably yes for bitcoin is the absolute number one in crypto land. We could not see any coin like bitcoin that have expensive value that no one are the same. The dominance of bitcoin in crypto will be continue til the end of everything
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:22:56 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
right now bitcoin is still dominating the cryptocurrency market and perhap for a very long time from now. I believe everything will come to an end, so bitcoin is not an exception. One day in the future, surely bitcoin will be loose in the competitive market and will be replaced by another better coin, but that may be a very long time because bitcoin is still the most powerful currency on the market.

It probably would for as long as bitcoin users will continue to patronized it. The higher the demand the higher the chance that bitcoin will remain and prevail in the market. Bitcoin is still the best even though a lot of cryptocurrencies are getting into the market.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:32:37 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

Seeing how bitcoin is gaining demand and popularity in the market, I can say that there is still no better and potential competitor in the market. People are still into bitcoin since most alternative coins are likely dependent on its price. Bitcoin is still one of the best established coin made, it has a good community that is backing up which is an assurance of its good future.
We dont know till when bitcoin can be dominant but i am sure now its still strong enough to defeat other altcoin. It will remain at the top till the price really crash to the ground and we all dont know if this will be happen or not. But we need to support bitcoin as always.
1van__

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:33:12 AM

in my opinion bitcoin brought the creep market to a high level and for me it remains the leading crypto currency
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:37:40 AM

I think amidst all the crisis being experienced by bitcoin right now, it will still remain dominant among other coins. Bitcoin has come a long way already and it would take decades before a coin gets on bitcoins back or front. We should keep on supporting bitcoin and stay holding even though the price has fell down a lot already.
Actually the key is on the user itself, if we keep any support that occurs in bitcoin like the current price decline then bitcoin will remain and dominant, I myself think that bitcoin is the first coin made will be more desirable and trusted, thats why bitcoin will always be dominant among other coins
bauntyshark

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:32:02 AM

At prices it is clear that the prices of other coins are linked with bitcoin. Pe clearly it will remain dominant for a long time

RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:35:55 AM

bitcoin is still the dominant coin in the crypto price and its appeal is not over yet, they are still attractive to investors as well as organizations so they still dominate in the digital money market
Yadstiker

Activity: 373

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:46:56 AM

Will for me bitcoin will still remain the most dominant coin because it is what normally we used and the currency of this token and it has a potential for long term purposes and as of now if price is dump you can actually buy and hold, wait til it pump doubled as what the currency before.
cezariya

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:49:54 AM

Yes, it will be the number 1 coin as all investors start with it. Most of the alt coin prices also follow the price movement of BTC.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:51:19 AM

Maybe yes if in future there’s a lot of people will depend on bitcoin it will still be dominant. Bitcoin should increase and should be the most higher in all crypto then bitcoin will still dominant.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:54:33 AM

Bitcoin is the one which will always dominant and now the people are holding this currency for their international payments while the investment of this currency is very profitable and i think it is the future currency we have to be in touch with the modern era currency and all the crypto are good to hold and if we deal this all in the present time then we can become successful in the future.

crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:04:42 AM

As things stand bitcoin is still the alpha male that's pretty much controlling how other crypto coins perform

Unless a challenger comes forth,  bitcoin will remain the dorminant one and only true decentralized non altcoin still existing today....unless we also want to go back to the centralized way of doing things a new coin will take over.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: