Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live  (Read 19706 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:44:30 PM

Orozu roadmap looks very promising as we see they are reaching all the plans and their milestones are really achievable as we could notice from the foundation level they are strong with their plans.
Yes, i really hope Orozu can follow their roadmap. If they can do this, i believe people will make more investment to Orozu.
Indeed, they really wanted to make their supporters happy to see the roadmap because the road map is needed to know the project moreover.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:50:11 PM

Orozu roadmap looks very promising as we see they are reaching all the plans and their milestones are really achievable as we could notice from the foundation level they are strong with their plans.

Having a good plan can lead to a better results and probably this project can have the possibility to offer a fair and square profit. Well, this is still new and they have still a lot of time to prepare all things necessary to make their platform to be more popular and more people will join their token sale.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:02:03 PM

First of all, this is a very bad timing to start a Lending ICO. All famous Lending Platforms already closed and the most famous one was bitconnect.

And your Token Sale for each coin 1 usd is far away very very expensive.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:11:57 AM

How soon you start bounty campaign and whether there will be an announcement of it in this subject? I consider this factor also yours is necessary in any project not an exception.
on the first page, nothing is said about the bonus program. But I read in the topic that the development team plans to launch the bonus program. Thanks to this, new users can come to the project, as well as new investors.
It a good thing that the team is working out for a bonus program. If they can do it as soon as possible, more people will really come and analyze how this project works and how will they benefit from it and sooner they will invest Smiley
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:55:31 AM

On the other hand, anyone at the legal age can have the best cryptocurrency experience. Orozu allows adults to explore cryptocurrency with confidence where rewards are definitely higher than the risks.
Orozu give very good opportunity to all people who want to invest into cryptocurrency. I think this is the best platform for all new members who want to invest in cryptoworld.i hope this platform will give us huge profits in future.
Thats what they claim to become, but my concern is that at the end of the day its a cryptocurrency with the same characteristics as of any other coin. So how are they able to state that the coin is best for rookies? Moreover a coin never has "promising" returns.
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:00:52 AM

On the other hand, anyone at the legal age can have the best cryptocurrency experience. Orozu allows adults to explore cryptocurrency with confidence where rewards are definitely higher than the risks.
Orozu give very good opportunity to all people who want to invest into cryptocurrency. I think this is the best platform for all new members who want to invest in cryptoworld.i hope this platform will give us huge profits in future.
Thats what they claim to become, but my concern is that at the end of the day its a cryptocurrency with the same characteristics as of any other coin. So how are they able to state that the coin is best for rookies? Moreover a coin never has "promising" returns.
I agree since it's a dead coin and it will not be on the normal stock exchange but only possible on a shit exchange where there are no traders.
and in addition to that, Oruzu himself admitted that their coin is shit.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:34:38 AM

After reading the website and saw a 30% interest, the first thing that came to my mind is the lending program that already shutdown. Let me guess, the team behind this project would like to stay anonymous, am I right?
olkah

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:37:37 AM

After reading the website and saw a 30% interest, the first thing that came to my mind is the lending program that already shutdown. Let me guess, the team behind this project would like to stay anonymous, am I right?
she and so anonymous now with fools money collect on ICO and disappear quite
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:18:38 AM

Administrators talk about partner bonuses, but do not call their number. I would like to know the amount more accurately, and not just what they are

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:27:19 AM

Despite the fact that the project does not have a unique idea, it is not necessary. The most important thing is the team's attitude to their project
olkah

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:30:36 AM

Despite the fact that the project does not have a unique idea, it is not necessary. The most important thing is the team's attitude to their project
the team's attitude towards the project to raise money and disappear
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:31:52 AM

A worthy project, the implementation of which will lead to the fact that many will want to use the crypto currency and show interest in it

Thank You IpPrograff for believing in our project.

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:39:38 AM

The last time such credit platforms as this project appears more and more. I carefully watched the site and did not see the team. Can you find out more about the team?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:09:22 AM

It is not the only attitude it is teams responsibility where they focus on upgrades to implement more advanced functionalities and drive through all the possibilities to satisfy all the investors and ultimately achieve success.
olkah

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:11:14 AM

It is not the only attitude it is teams responsibility where they focus on upgrades to implement more advanced functionalities and drive through all the possibilities to satisfy all the investors and ultimately achieve success.
Yes Yes of course to raise money and to run away Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:30:42 AM

A lot of new projects now are not unique and are same features. The only difference is how serious the team on making this project successful and how hard work they are to fulfill all their plans.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:23:29 AM

why are you so categorically opposed to the project and the Orozu team? I think you should have some irrefutable proof of your words, if you allow yourself such harsh statements.
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:43:23 AM

why are you so categorically opposed to the project and the Orozu team? I think you should have some irrefutable proof of your words, if you allow yourself such harsh statements.

Hi Rabotacoin,

The great Olkah is just still pissed after we own him on his every remark he made. He tried to teach us about our project and he failed miserably because he knows nothing so now he is back like the little baby he is crying over spilled milk

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:49:43 AM

Wow the great Olkah is back to teach us the greatness about the pea size knowledge he has in his life. Some people just don't know how to stop after being owned time and time again. We have told you many times that you need to learn how to respect before asking to be respected and when you are owned stop , be a man and stand up to say you lost instead of crying out like the little baby you are.... I could report you and get you kicked out but i just love owning you every single day of your life so that you know how pathetic your life is....

And also Olkah stop sending us youtube videos of those russian warriors to scare us.... They are real warriors but you are a pathetic keyboard warrior not like those real warriors....

This is a video for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITwPzduUmCw&list=RDITwPzduUmCw&t=13
Be a man

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:58:08 AM

I agree since it's a dead coin and it will not be on the normal stock exchange but only possible on a shit exchange where there are no traders.
and in addition to that, Oruzu himself admitted that their coin is shit.

That's pretty harsh for you to say that mate. I think this coin or token will be recognized now, Because are launching a bounty campaigns for  those  who are interested to support this ICO promotions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: