Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live  (Read 19706 times)
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:15:45 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 11:34:11 AM by olkah

If you are not a greedy person as you say then buy my coins for 0.4 $ per coin http://prntscr.com/j9wd54  Wink
olkah

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:17:31 AM

you themselves the their sell for 1.5 $ so that I can be said increase your state of
olkah

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:19:11 AM

if you agree to buy my all coins then email me at PM about it Wink
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:34:53 AM

Hi
Orozu
you gave up because you lost because you yourself are greedy times not willing to buy from me my coins and I meanwhile earned it by spending time, electricity and so on.

Hi Olkah,

We are still here, not giving up. Still waiting for your bright ideas and replies...

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
olkah

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:37:58 AM

Hi
Orozu
you gave up because you lost because you yourself are greedy times not willing to buy from me my coins and I meanwhile earned it by spending time, electricity and so on.

Hi Olkah,

We are still here, not giving up. Still waiting for your bright ideas and replies...

you tell me about the economy while you do not want to buy coins for $ 0.4 cheaper than you sell yourself any little competent ponemaet buy cheaper sell more expensive
this is the market and the market is a constituent part of the economy
so that you lost alas this is so
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

Hi
Orozu

Hi Olkah,

you tell me about the economy while you do not want to buy coins for $ 0.4 cheaper than you sell yourself any little competent ponemaet buy cheaper sell more expensive
this is the market and the market is a constituent part of the economy
so that you lost alas this is so

Hi the great Olkah,

Why would we? When you decide to mine our coins means you decide to join the community and support it for the better. So suck up and start supporting like a little good boy you are!!!!

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
olkah

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:01:54 PM

A ты нa XУЙ нe пoшёл бы зa эти cлoвa a  Huh
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:04:41 PM

A ты нa XУЙ нe пoшёл бы зa эти cлoвa a  Huh

Yes Olkah,

Show the whole world your apology and learn some manners... Start respecting others before you want to be respected you piece of sh*t

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:25:01 PM

Yes Olkah,

Show the whole world your apology and learn some manners... Start respecting others before you want to be respected you piece of sh*t

you see he admitted that he sell the sh*t
apology will bring you your mother and grandmother for something that has given birth to you such a
извинeния пpинecёт вaм твoя мaть и бaбyшкa зa тo чтo poдилa тeбя тaкoгo

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hi the great Olkah,

We didn't know that you would be so angry with us for telling you and the whole world the truth about you.... I have told you many times don't mess with this dev team and to treat anyone in life with respect. Since you like to communicate with us,i have taken a break from my dev work to talk directly with you.

Let's get it on... My whole team have brought on the popcorn for my epic battle with you, you cunt....
Everyone we will show you the power of english from the great Olkah...

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:27:27 PM

Yes Olkah,

apology will bring you your mother and grandmother for something that has given birth to you such a

Hi Olkah,

LOLLL, We can stop lauging at you and now the whole world is laughing at you.

What the hell is that?Huh??

olkah

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:29:10 PM

Yes Olkah,

Hi the great Olkah,

We didn't know that you would be so angry with us for telling you and the whole world the truth about you.... I have told you many times don't mess with this dev team and to treat anyone in life with respect. Since you like to communicate with us,i have taken a break from my dev work to talk directly with you.

Let's get it on... My whole team have brought on the popcorn for my epic battle with you, you cunt....

the crowd for one this is not fair sir cunt
olkah

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

Yes Olkah,

Hi Olkah,

Russian language learn and'll understand Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:31:07 PM

Yes Olkah,

Hi the great Olkah,

I will make you world famous you twat...

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

Yes Olkah,

Hi Olkah,

Russian language learn and'll understand Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hi Olkah,

I will make you world famous and post this powerful english all over social media.

"Suck will be a little boy"..... World famous phrase from the great Olkah.....

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

Yes Olkah,

Hi the great Olkah,

I will make you world famous you twat...

Does anyone know the song of Mary had a little lamb?

So sing with me if you do
Suck will be a little boy, little boy little boy
Suck will be a little boy and he is olkah yeah....

By the way what is suck will be a little boy?

rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:16:37 PM

in the basic information it is indicated that Ico started on the 5th of February. When was the sale closed and in general was the hard cap achieved?
nhungtruong379

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:20:57 PM

On the other hand, anyone at the legal age can have the best cryptocurrency experience. Orozu allows adults to explore cryptocurrency with confidence where rewards are definitely higher than the risks.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

Yes Olkah,

That seems to be quite the rage there using red and massive text. Also russian posts probably should go to the announcement of this coin to the russian board
IpPrograff

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

A worthy project, the implementation of which will lead to the fact that many will want to use the crypto currency and show interest in it
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:53:09 PM

How soon you start bounty campaign and whether there will be an announcement of it in this subject? I consider this factor also yours is necessary in any project not an exception.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: