Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:52:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live  (Read 19706 times)
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

no normal stock exchange no pump it's weird for a coin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes

Hi Olkah,

So you think to create a bubble around the coin would be a good thing to do? Maybe your understanding financial safety for the whole community is from a different planet...

Let's vote for Ollllllllllllllllll kkkkkkkkkkkkk ah to be the next finance minister since his understanding of macro finance is so superb !!!!!

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:07:31 AM

But if there is no normal external exchange and the coin is not actively traded, the coin is considered to be 100% dead coin.
olkah

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:09:00 AM

no normal stock exchange no pump it's weird for a coin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes

Hi Olkah,

So you think to create a bubble around the coin would be a good thing to do? Maybe your understanding financial safety for the whole community is from a different planet...

Let's vote for Ollllllllllllllllll kkkkkkkkkkkkk ah to be the next finance minister since his understanding of macro finance is so superb !!!!!

And here I fully agree with you !!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Wink Smiley
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:11:02 AM

on the domestic stock exchange, too, there is no Deposit

Hi Olkah the financial genius ,

The domestic exchange is to serve the lending platform, so that the lenders can benefit from it, so that we protect the community from dumpsters like you.

If we were to take financial lessons from a person like you, we would die tomorrow.

These are done to protect the whole program and community. That's why no reinvest button. This is so we don't create a bubble.

Tell me Olkah, why was crypto created? Isn't it created to combat the bubble that is creating for fiat?

So finance minister Olkah, please enlighten us with your bright ideas and you financial knowledge......

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:13:05 AM

But if there is no normal external exchange and the coin is not actively traded, the coin is considered to be 100% dead coin.

Finance minister Olkah,

Why would the coin be fully traded if the ICO is still on?Huh

Enlighten us with your out of this world reply

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:14:49 AM

Hi Olkah,

YOUR COUNTRY WILL BE THE POOREST COUNTRY( IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE) IF YOU WERE TO BE FINANCE MINISTER, EVEN MY GRANDMOTHER UNDERSTANDS FINANCE BETTER THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

olkah

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:17:27 AM

The domestic exchange is to serve the lending platform, so that the lenders can benefit from it, so that we protect the community from dumpsters like you.

If we were to take financial lessons from a person like you, we would die tomorrow.

These are done to protect the whole program and community. That's why no reinvest button. This is so we don't create a bubble.

Tell me Olkah, why was crypto created? Isn't it created to combat the bubble that is creating for fiat?

So finance minister Olkah, please enlighten us with your bright ideas and you financial knowledge......
and all elementary and simple https://yobit.net/ or here https://poloniex.com listing coins and tomorrow in a maximum of 1 week you and your team are richer than the old Baron de Rothschild
and it is not impossible it is a real fact all the coins that got there from the developers have become very, very rich people Smiley
olkah

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:19:27 AM

Hi Olkah,

YOUR COUNTRY WILL BE THE POOREST COUNTRY( IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE) IF YOU WERE TO BE FINANCE MINISTER, EVEN MY GRANDMOTHER UNDERSTANDS FINANCE BETTER THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh no here you are greatly mistaken !.
olkah

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:26:06 AM

why do you need a coin on which miners Huh can not earn you can answer me
and why would the miners needed if there is you and how you should buy your coin only you  Huh Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:31:48 AM

and all elementary and simple https://yobit.net/ or here https://poloniex.com listing coins and tomorrow in a maximum of 1 week you and your team are richer than the old Baron de Rothschild
and it is not impossible it is a real fact all the coins that got there from the developers have become very, very rich people Smiley

Hi Olkah,

What wise words from the great olkah, i suggest that firstly you should improve your english so that we can understand what you are trying to explain.

Firstly we understood that you and your team got coins from mining and this is what you guys do for a living. You mine and you earn from the pump of new coins. We fully understand what you guys are doing and to protect the community, every step taken and every step done is to protect against people like you and your team who makes money of pump which ultimately kills a coin momentum because new market cap goes into your pocket instead of following into the market place.

So be a good boy that you are and try not to teach us about finance or how our coin or program should run because all our knowledge combined together can put people like you back into grade 1.

Don't you for once think that we don't know about your evil plans because we know but as transparent crypto currency is we would have people like you who come in to destroy new coins...

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

and why would the miners needed if there is you and how you should buy your coin only you  Huh Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes

The great Olkah,

Miners and community alike is to grow with the project not to be like the greedy piece of sh*t you are and think your own pocket!!!!

olkah

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:36:43 AM

The great Olkah,

Miners and community alike is to grow with the project not to be like the greedy piece of sh*t you are and think your own pocket!!!!
this is not greed but capitalism and democracy
it is also to be understood
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:37:18 AM

Hi Olkah,

And here I fully agree with you !!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Wink Smiley

Oh no here you are greatly mistaken !.
[/quote

Hi the not so smart Olkah

Don't teach us about your close to nothing knowledge about finance and about the little world you live in because i could go on and on with you owning you with my every reply!!!!

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:41:31 AM

The great Olkah,

What to be understood? That as miners who are suppose to go out to protect the community to allow the coin to grow but instead you go out there to destroy it? That's capitalism for sure with the oligarchs killing people with fiat but its not democracy. What kind of democracy are you talking about with no principles and values.

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:47:14 AM

The great Olkah,

What to be understood? That as miners who are suppose to go out to protect the community to allow the coin to grow but instead you go out there to destroy it? That's capitalism for sure with the oligarchs killing people with fiat but its not democracy. What kind of democracy are you talking about with no principles and values.

So you are telling me that your parents did not teach you values or principles? Or you grew up with none?Huh

olkah

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:48:43 AM

The great Olkah,

About democracy which is implanted everywhere killing millions of people while everyone understands that it's just a mask and actually agolteloy capitalism
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:53:15 AM

The great Olkah,

About democracy which is implanted everywhere killing millions of people while everyone understands that it's just a mask and actually agolteloy capitalism

Hi Olkah,

What nonsense are you talking about??? Trying to look smart with what you think was a smart answer which did not make any sense. Come back to the topic....Try harder or i should cheer you, try even harder

olkah

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:57:13 AM

sent you a message PM
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:11:03 AM

sent you a message PM

Hi Olkah,

Did you send me a message that you are giving up?
I wanted to tell you don't cause we have just started....

olkah

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:12:36 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 11:26:00 AM by olkah

Hi
Orozu
you gave up because you lost because you yourself are greedy times not willing to buy from me my coins and I meanwhile earned it by spending time, electricity and so on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: