Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:10:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live  (Read 19706 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:03:12 AM

For me, this platform really gives opportunities to all crypto enthusiast. Especially to the newly members who have encountered difficult situation on how to earned cryptocurrencies. I think, if this OROZU project will only given enough time to promote here in bitcoin world, probably they can fullfill and reached their goals.

Hi Coinsher

We are working with bounty portals for our bounty program and we have an ICO affiliate program as well. Contact us at admin@orozu.com if you have any ideas for partnership.
Yeah. The task is so simple, only share, retweet, post, and earn some stakes, how much ORO token distribution for this bounty program?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:06:03 AM

Orozu is a lending platform and many of the previous lending platform have failed on their promises and were unable to operate for much timw. Lets see if Orozu can make up with it and give all its investors good return and for much long time.
most start and then after some few months of operations they cant handle demand and supply and they banish i really hope this one goes super

Hi SlimShadyMmp

We started this with much thoughts and planning. We have no doubt that our project will be a huge success and we will be singing the slimshady song to you after we hit top 10... Wink

So whose the real slim shady , could you please stand up.....

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:07:23 AM

For me, this platform really gives opportunities to all crypto enthusiast. Especially to the newly members who have encountered difficult situation on how to earned cryptocurrencies. I think, if this OROZU project will only given enough time to promote here in bitcoin world, probably they can fullfill and reached their goals.

Hi Coinsher

We are working with bounty portals for our bounty program and we have an ICO affiliate program as well. Contact us at admin@orozu.com if you have any ideas for partnership.
Yeah. The task is so simple, only share, retweet, post, and earn some stakes, how much ORO token distribution for this bounty program?

Hi vivavivu,

Join bounty portals for it and if you have a proposal contact us at admin@orozu.com

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:11:22 AM

What I understand on your project is that you will gonna support people in their life time like financial assistant, funds for education and ect? Correct me if i'm wrong.

Hi yusefb8

For sure one of the motives of the team is to give back to the less fortunate when we make it big because we believe that life is beyond just ourselves... Wink

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:27:58 AM

In term of innovation, I don't see the concept of project provides any new solution, you aim to launch exchange and lending program which can work of course if team members are high experience as you claimed in the video, but I didn't find any section in the website that introduce them.!

Hi negancoin

This question has been asked too many times to us and our answer is plain and simple. We want to be respected for privacy reasons and we don't believe in creating hype and sell to people portraying the experience of the team because credible people can be easily bought.

That is the reason why big companies are staying away from cryptocurrency and banning it for participation in thier industry. We have done everything to what it needs to be, registering 3 companies, getting a securities license for our trading and lending program and most importantly being transparent.

Our coin is not a technology coin, it is a utility coin. A utility coin must be known for its liquidity and utility propositions which is what we are working hard to provide. So coming back to your question, we don't need to hire credible people so that we can use their credentials to sell our ICO or to make our project look good...

If one of your prerequisites is the team, i would suggest you relook into it your qualifying procedures again because til today we still don't know who Satoshi Nakamoto is and bitcoin is a huge success. Swim pass hypes my friend... Wink

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:30:06 AM

On the other hand, anyone at the legal age can have the best cryptocurrency experience. Orozu allows adults to explore cryptocurrency with confidence where rewards are definitely higher than the risks.
Orozu give very good opportunity to all people who want to invest into cryptocurrency. I think this is the best platform for all new members who want to invest in cryptoworld.i hope this platform will give us huge profits in future.
Thats what they claim to become, but my concern is that at the end of the day its a cryptocurrency with the same characteristics as of any other coin. So how are they able to state that the coin is best for rookies? Moreover a coin never has "promising" returns.
I agree since it's a dead coin and it will not be on the normal stock exchange but only possible on a shit exchange where there are no traders.
and in addition to that, Oruzu himself admitted that their coin is shit.

That's pretty harsh for you to say that mate. I think this coin or token will be recognized now, Because are launching a bounty campaigns for  those  who are interested to support this ICO promotions.

Hi steampunk

Don't mind him because he is forcing us to get exchanges up during our ICO so that he and his team can dump the coins to undermine our ICO efforts. He is just someone who thinks he is smart without knowing that there are smarter people out there and his knowledge is like the size of a pea. These are the kind of people who gives a bad name to the whole market , trying to take advantage at anything when they could. I bet you if a cow wore a skirt , he would think of it as a girl and take advantage of it.... Wink

That last line...... to say the very least, that's quite the interesting insult

Also atleast what are planned exchanges, not that we need one listed right now but just wondering
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:43:49 AM

Well, this project is really good because we all here wanted a unique project, so here it is, this is the unique project I have ever seen.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:46:39 AM

Well, this project is really good because we all here wanted a unique project, so here it is, this is the unique project I have ever seen.

Even if this project is unique this still needs to exert more effort so that people will be attracted to join this platform. They need to improve their marketing and advertising strategies.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:47:15 AM

How much money would you pay to praise the projects  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:01:44 AM

this project is scam !!!

Hi Olkah

Do you say it's a scam because we found out that you get the cows in your house to wear skirts?

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:03:25 AM

This project is scam !!!

Why did you consider the platform a scam? Do you have any proof? Or this is just fallacy to destroy the image of the ICO?
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:03:51 AM

Even if this project is unique this still needs to exert more effort so that people will be attracted to join this platform. They need to improve their marketing and advertising strategies.

Hi cammie16

Yes and you are very right. So contact us at admin@orozu.com to see how you could help us. Olkah have helped us to get 3 pages of interest overnight.

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:20:23 AM

After reading the website and saw a 30% interest, the first thing that came to my mind is the lending program that already shutdown. Let me guess, the team behind this project would like to stay anonymous, am I right?

Hi arvilaine,

Yes we are so anonymous that we have 3 companies registered, one securities license for our trading/lending program and we are getting an insurance company to secure lending principles.

And to add on did you read that it says up to 30% and not direct 30%, did you even read those parts where it says it is not guaranteed and that's projection based on our past trading tests.

For one to know to even have a securities license we cannot make any guarantee claims...

So i suggest you read more and please read deeply and if you could read a few more times before posting any questions??? Wink

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:34:48 AM

On the other hand, anyone at the legal age can have the best cryptocurrency experience. Orozu allows adults to explore cryptocurrency with confidence where rewards are definitely higher than the risks.
Orozu give very good opportunity to all people who want to invest into cryptocurrency. I think this is the best platform for all new members who want to invest in cryptoworld.i hope this platform will give us huge profits in future.
Thats what they claim to become, but my concern is that at the end of the day its a cryptocurrency with the same characteristics as of any other coin. So how are they able to state that the coin is best for rookies? Moreover a coin never has "promising" returns.
I agree since it's a dead coin and it will not be on the normal stock exchange but only possible on a shit exchange where there are no traders.
and in addition to that, Oruzu himself admitted that their coin is shit.

That's pretty harsh for you to say that mate. I think this coin or token will be recognized now, Because are launching a bounty campaigns for  those  who are interested to support this ICO promotions.

Hi steampunk

Don't mind him because he is forcing us to get exchanges up during our ICO so that he and his team can dump the coins to undermine our ICO efforts. He is just someone who thinks he is smart without knowing that there are smarter people out there and his knowledge is like the size of a pea. These are the kind of people who gives a bad name to the whole market , trying to take advantage at anything when they could. I bet you if a cow wore a skirt , he would think of it as a girl and take advantage of it.... Wink

one question you Jewish nationality HuhHuhHuh?? !
I think you are a Jewish nationality !!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink

Hi Olkah

I can be ukranian, jewish or russian. As long i don't go around saying that i am crypto expert and then i know nothing about crypto... Wink Smiley Cheesy Grin

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:37:09 AM

Well this would be profitable in the future especially if your coins will be listed on major exchanges. Good luck on your project.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:41:24 AM

....snipped...

Why did you consider the platform a scam? Do you have any proof? Or this is just fallacy to destroy the image of the ICO?
I think have some misunderstood here, or he is one of competitor team? So hardly to sure what is scam here, just kidding comment?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:54:10 AM

Well this would be profitable in the future especially if your coins will be listed on major exchanges. Good luck on your project.

You are right, this will get more value when this project will be listed in some good exchanges. And ofcourse the project should improve their marketing techniques to attract many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:31:54 AM

I have been recently visited the site and I found nothing data about the ICO status and I come up to ask their online customer support and I ask how they already been sold and they give these answers "our soft cap is 2.25M, our hard cap is 4.5M , currently we only have 400K left". So probably, they have a better chance to achieved their hard cap since half has already been sold.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dejech19

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:48:25 AM

What I understand on your project is that you will gonna support people in their life time like financial assistant, funds for education and ect? Correct me if i'm wrong.

Hi yusefb8

For sure one of the motives of the team is to give back to the less fortunate when we make it big because we believe that life is beyond just ourselves... Wink
Yes, I definitely  agree with you.This is not just about profit and success.I'am very happy that the project are open minded about  sharing  and giving.This is a best proof that the team are kind hearted and has the passions of helping  less fortunate.So I go with this project and hoping for its sweet success for them to be able to do their  good motives.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:11:52 PM

Hi yusefb8

Yes, I definitely  agree with you.This is not just about profit and success.I'am very happy that the project are open minded about  sharing  and giving.This is a best proof that the team are kind hearted and has the passions of helping  less fortunate.So I go with this project and hoping for its sweet success for them to be able to do their  good motives.
I also agree with this. Their passion in helping those who have nothing is exceptional. But I just have to clarrify this platform. Is it look liked a charitable institutions? I mean, if this will be, how can the investors earned profits? As we all know, they are investing because they want to gain profits. I hope it will be answered and thanks.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: