Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live  (Read 19706 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:22:29 PM

Well at least have exchange listing OROZU, but i see no transaction at here Wink. A little quiet for ask/bid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

Well at least have exchange listing OROZU, but i see no transaction at here Wink. A little quiet for ask/bid.
Yes activity on the stock exchange to buy sell 0 Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:43:27 PM

I visited their site a while ago and I noticed that they don't have any protection from DDOS attacks and Hackers. How can the people trust these site? They need improvements on their website.

I agree with you, if the project is really serious and legit they need to present their project with good qualifications and high security because most of serious investors are checking this.

Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:48:19 PM

Well its fine that there is no transaction about thier token. I feel positive that they will have alot of supporters and the tokens will be listed on major exchanges.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:32:10 PM

I understand that this is a developer's decision to do or not to make a bounty company, but it's strange to me that there is no translate company?
As the developer has told, they have bounty campaigns in bounty portals. However I haven't received the reference, we will wait for the answer and perhaps we will be able to get acquainted with it.

Hi Kyxap,

You can check out our bounty campaign here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3263584.0

It's nice to know that the dev is actively responding to all the members concern here. This positive attitude can surely attract many investors to participate and also the team need to prove that they are serious with the project.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team behind the project is completely serious about the ico. The team always stays active and provide answers to the queries which is asked by the community members as well as investors. And this is the best part of the team. Due to their activeness many serious investors are coming  forward to joining this ico.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:45:00 PM

The project is still new so this is normal that there are still no buy request. I am sure as time passes by it will improve. For now lets wait and see how serious this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:00:16 PM

How many total coins was actually planned in the Orozu ICO sale ? and is there any Affiliate or bounty program which is available for supporters?
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

How many total coins was actually planned in the Orozu ICO sale ? and is there any Affiliate or bounty program which is available for supporters?
Why some program or bounty go to the exchange and buy coins
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:20:38 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 02:56:06 PM by Arvilaine

After reading the website and saw a 30% interest, the first thing that came to my mind is the lending program that already shutdown. Let me guess, the team behind this project would like to stay anonymous, am I right?

Hi arvilaine,

Yes we are so anonymous that we have 3 companies registered, one securities license for our trading/lending program and we are getting an insurance company to secure lending principles.

And to add on did you read that it says up to 30% and not direct 30%, did you even read those parts where it says it is not guaranteed and that's projection based on our past trading tests.

For one to know to even have a securities license we cannot make any guarantee claims...

So i suggest you read more and please read deeply and if you could read a few more times before posting any questions??? Wink

First, I have been specific to what I read, your website claims. It doesn't really matter if it will not be direct. I just said that it reminds me of a lending platform.

Second, congratulations for having 3 registered companies. Which are? Can you drop the company names or do they need to have privacy as well or (insert reasons here)?

buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:26:54 PM

The project is still new so this is normal that there are still no buy request. I am sure as time passes by it will improve. For now lets wait and see how serious this project.
yes with the reason this project is new then the promotion should be increased tarutama to attract investors into this project
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:43:35 PM

The project is simply excellent. But what experience do developers have in this area? Did they do other projects before or not?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

yes with the reason this project is new then the promotion should be increased tarutama to attract investors into this project
The high skills with the advanced features and great technology is actually expected at the foundation level and then we can focus on the advertising on a high priority.
Ather_1020

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:59:20 PM

Well its fine that there is no transaction about thier token. I feel positive that they will have alot of supporters and the tokens will be listed on major exchanges.
As the project develops and gains some recognition they will surely add the token on various exchanges, because there is no point in involving exchanges if a threshold amount of users are not attained.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

As the project develops and gains some recognition they will surely add the token on various exchanges, because there is no point in involving exchanges if a threshold amount of users are not attained.
To gain such popularity or the recognition there should be some bounty programs or the Affiliate programs to advertise better through reaching the various people, is there such legit plans ?
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

To gain such popularity or the recognition there should be some bounty programs or the Affiliate programs to advertise better through reaching the various people, is there such legit plans ?
Orozu actually has a bounty campaign i guess because perhaps i went through their bounty some days before. They really have a strong network for promotion and it can really be of huge profits ahead.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:50:51 PM

The project is simply excellent. But what experience do developers have in this area? Did they do other projects before or not?
Well, you cannot expect too much about the experience, they only have about one until three project's that they have managed before.
cabrakaned

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:12:06 PM

Well, you cannot expect too much about the experience, they only have about one until three project's that they have managed before.
That means that the team really has good experience before and it can really be of huge profits for this project as they have got a really experienced team which can make this project go to huge success.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:19:17 PM

Orozu actually has a bounty campaign i guess because perhaps i went through their bounty some days before. They really have a strong network for promotion and it can really be of huge profits ahead.
we can say that the development team is coping well with its work to promote the project. They just need to pay a little more attention to advertising their campaign of generosity, so that as many people as possible learn about it.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:24:04 PM

That means that the team really has good experience before and it can really be of huge profits for this project as they have got a really experienced team which can make this project go to huge success.
Yes the team for this project is really much experienced and that is the main reason behind why i am here. I always readily do support the projects who have a experienced team and this project fullfills all my search.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:47:54 PM

we can say that the development team is coping well with its work to promote the project. They just need to pay a little more attention to advertising their campaign of generosity, so that as many people as possible learn about it.

That is the only way to make their project to be known here in the forum and also in the social media. Also, this maybe such an interesting form of lending because it stated that it would be a revolutionary way of using investment with heaps and bounds of possibilities. Well, lets see what kind of revolutionary would that be.   

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: