Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:56:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live  (Read 19706 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:59:28 PM

These kind of conversations are just going to damage the reputation of this project. Professional people do not reply to his haters/competitors, etc. in this way. I hope this will end soon.
Indeed it will damage the image of the project as a result, it will surely gain less people supporting and investing this project, hoping this will turn out to be a negative outcome for the project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:47:38 AM

many people will support this project.
NO NO NO

It will depend on the strategy how can they attract supporters, Its also good if they can give freebies like airdrops and referral incentives for recruiting to join the OROZU platform.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:48:05 AM

Well, maybe have some trading at https://crex24.com/exchange/ORO-BTC. It is very good at this time. So i can believe at liquidity of Orozu, even it is not much. Hope ORO will have plan for listing at Bittrex or HitBTC.

olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:12:04 AM

well, as the project is developing strongly see the price of a coin 100000 BTC per coin .......   ooooooo I'm sorry not to have looked all over 100 Satoshi this is a very strong development for this project.  I used to think that the maximum price will be somewhere no more than 500 Satoshi and then immediately increased as much as 100 Satoshi is really very impressive and can be seen not experienced growth.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hy кaк пpoeкт cильнo paзвивaeтcя вижy цeнa нa мoнeтy 100000 BTC зa мoнeтy  .......   ooooooo пpocтитe нe нyдa пocмoтpeл вceгo 100 caтoши этo oчeнь cильнoe paзвитиe для этoгo пpoeктa.  Я paньшe дyмaл чтo цeнa мaкcимaльнo бyдeт гдe тo нe бoлee 500 caтoши a тyт cpaзy выpocлa дo цeлыx 100 caтoши дeйcтвитeльнo oчeнь впeчaтляющe и видeн нe бывaлый pocт.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:18:23 AM

These kind of conversations are just going to damage the reputation of this project. Professional people do not reply to his haters/competitors, etc. in this way. I hope this will end soon.
Indeed it will damage the image of the project as a result, it will surely gain less people supporting and investing this project, hoping this will turn out to be a negative outcome for the project.

I guess that's the way how they respond to their supporters. The devs are using opposite marketing strategy where they make their response be a trigger to people to comment and respond to the thread.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:28:55 AM

NO NO NO
Haha, what do you mean bro? About people will support project? Could u give us your opinion about Orozu? I really hope know what is hero member think.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:30:25 AM

I guess that's the way how they respond to their supporters. The devs are using opposite marketing strategy where they make their response be a trigger to people to comment and respond to the thread.
Is that possible? Even if they always fight by using this thread, people will not be interested in this kind of admin that keeps fighting and not focusin in the project.
olkah

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:30:41 AM

NO NO NO
Haha, what do you mean bro? About people will support project? Could u give us your opinion about Orozu? I really hope know what is hero member think.
I can tell it's just a shit coin !!!
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:11:09 AM

NO NO NO

YES YES YES, Thank you for your support guys.... We have more than 2000 sign ups and buy ins... Thank you Olkah for making us famous... We owe you a big one mate.... Love you so much

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:12:48 AM

Good project! Nice site designed. Need used exchange platform to check for errors. We will make a name for the whole OROZU community!

Hi VladimirN

Thank you so much for your support !!!! Point taken and we will look into it..... Wink

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:16:46 AM

NO NO NO

If you can't prove anything now that this is a sh*t coin then we cannot accuse this project anything. Anyway, I will just watch this project and hoping that this is really a legit project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:17:12 AM

what are you here lending dream when they have no Deposit to their shit coins Huh Huh Huh Huh
think about it people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes think about it people how the team came up with that bright idea so that the lending is not inflated by having coins that are not suppose to be in the lending system and it becomes a ponzi scheme... We knew about all the other mistakes of all the other lending platform... Good job to team OROZU all the wayyyyyyyyyy...... Wink Wink Wink

olkah

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:20:12 AM

what are you here lending dream when they have no Deposit to their shit coins Huh Huh Huh Huh

Yes think about it people how the team came up with that bright idea so that the lending is not inflated by having coins that are not suppose to be in the lending system and it becomes a ponzi scheme... We knew about all the other mistakes of all the other lending platform... Good job to team OROZU all the wayyyyyyyyyy...... Wink Wink Wink

what's happened to your rhetoric has changed dramatically, you become a man Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:22:21 AM

NO NO NO

If you can't prove anything now that this is a sh*t coin then we cannot accuse this project anything. Anyway, I will just watch this project and hoping that this is really a legit project.

Hi cammie16,

Thank you very much for your support... We will for sure be a success because Olkah wants us to do the opposite like asking us why no pump to the coin so that the increase is inflated and so that he could make a quick profit on the coins that are mined.

We believe in natural progression of the coin, not pumping to make it look like the project is successful. We will evalutate the true measures to make it a success not short term gains for Olkah and his team...

Don't worry cammie16, we understand how the whole market works and we want to make sure that this is not some pump and dump game like what olkah wants to do.... We are on top of this and together the project will be a success... Wink

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:23:36 AM

what's happened to your rhetoric has changed dramatically, you become a man Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

Hi Olkah,

Yes we became the man we are??? What about you??? You still thinking whether you will become a man???   Grin Grin Grin Grin

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:26:11 AM

I'm impressed with the devs, a lot of people are bashing towards his attitude on the thread. I guess he what he is. The important thing here is to look at the numbers produce by this project and not focus on the things we can't change.
In the circumatances that the project have many haters, the devs or team are didn't get affected but they are striving hard to prove that they are worthy to invest.
Only composure the developer will be able to prove that he is really seriously ready and his project is worthy respect. To assimilate to haters only exposes him in bad color and the trust disappears.

Hi zevl194

Yes we have come to realize that and as a team we would like to apologize for our actions and focus more on the project...

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:30:21 AM

Is that possible? Even if they always fight by using this thread, people will not be interested in this kind of admin that keeps fighting and not focusing in the project.

This will make other members feel irritated because of rhe fight. Also it makes me think that the one who against this projecr seems to have many proof to provide. I am really confused of what is happening in this thread.

It's kinda dumb at this point, both sides are just doing mudslinging and it looks unprofessional for both parties are looking completely dumb in my opinion
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:34:47 AM

Hi Olkah,

Yes we became the man we are??? What about you??? You still thinking whether you will become a man???   Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hi Olkah,

We have seen that you have deleted all your offers in this thread as you saw now they is huge demand... As now we are running short of coins to sell... We would like to take up your offer of all your 8000 plus coins for 0.12btc... This was your offer right so don't go changing or deleting it again

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:36:50 AM

Is that possible? Even if they always fight by using this thread, people will not be interested in this kind of admin that keeps fighting and not focusing in the project.

This will make other members feel irritated because of rhe fight. Also it makes me think that the one who against this projecr seems to have many proof to provide. I am really confused of what is happening in this thread.

It's kinda dumb at this point, both sides are just doing mudslinging and it looks unprofessional for both parties are looking completely dumb in my opinion

Yes UpsilonTrooper

That's makes us and Olkah the dumb ones and you are left to be the SMART one....

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:38:42 AM

NO NO NO

Oklah has deleted all his sell messages in this thread of a sudden.. We will buy the coins he mined at his offer of 0.12btc ofr all his 8000 plus coins...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: