Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:22:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live  (Read 19706 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:34:05 PM

I just saw this thread and caught my attention, It seems a good project indeed. I was hoping that all the plan of this project will going to be successful, I will surely support this promising project. Good luck everyone!
Orozu is really attracting a good amount of investors and you prooved it today. I am sure that several other investors will also give some attention towards this project and then they will surely find this project much profitable.
Orozu is becoming popular as per time passes. The project has very high potential to become hugely successful. And also their team is consistently working very hard on the development of the project. Because of all these things many investors are coming forward to joining the ico. Hopefully, the project will succeed soon.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

It's ridiculous to read such comments about the project. I think that the administration of the project should block the user who breaks the order, and does not beautifully express himself in the direction of the team. Apparently he has absolutely no conscience, and there is no more upbringing!
What are the comments you have come across about the project ? there will be people who appreciate the outcome of the project and few participants do criticize as they do not completely understand and when they realize the essential they again come with positivity so everything is a part of success.
As my personal opinion, the project idea is interesting. The coin can grow in the future. But there is one user who claims the opposite. So I'm interested in what public opinion and why this person is still not blocked?

Normally, we can't avoid with this kind of issue especially the project is still new. And yes the project seems interesting and probably this can be proved by the dev and the team that they are worthy to be supported.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:59:20 PM

Here nothing changes as I will come here, every day here I see some groundless skirmishes. It will be better to see some news, than the administrator's disputes with some one hater.
hahaha maybe subscribe to their newsletter or follow them on social media that will ease the process of getting updated

Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:24:41 PM

Here nothing changes as I will come here, every day here I see some groundless skirmishes. It will be better to see some news, than the administrator's disputes with some one hater.
hahaha maybe subscribe to their newsletter or follow them on social media that will ease the process of getting updated
Yeah subscribing to their social media outlets or newsletter seems like a good idea and can give a general idea about how the project is developing
zevl194

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:25:01 PM

These kind of conversations are just going to damage the reputation of this project. Professional people do not reply to his haters/competitors, etc. in this way. I hope this will end soon.
Indeed it will damage the image of the project as a result, it will surely gain less people supporting and investing this project, hoping this will turn out to be a negative outcome for the project.
This just makes it look very unprofessional and ruins the vibe. This would put a bad impression on investors as well. But nothing can be done now. Its advisable for the team to respond in a correct manner next time and keep in mind that this is a professional ground for serious people .
Actually the team members should consider it and also they should always try to be professional because it really helps to put an better impact on the investors and also the investors then invest readily.
Actually, if the developer is inexperienced and this his first serious business, then he quite to himself can will go down to haters and to argue with them. It won't cancel his professionalism in any way, and in the future he will understand what he such just should be ignored.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

Yes maybe it's time you went to enjoy something fun, here is still so quiet and impressed there is no news so refreshing eye.
Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:32:05 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 07:57:02 AM by Turbo-S

The potential of this project will have a positive effect! Collective knowledge and team experience in cryptography will do their part in the development of Orozu!
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:40:44 PM

many people will support this project.
NO NO NO

YES YES YES, Thank you for your support guys.... We have more than 2000 sign ups and buy ins... Thank you Olkah for making us famous... We owe you a big one mate.... Love you so much
I don't really understand what's happening here? Are you guys just playing with the community? Is this part of your plan? Why thanks Olkah of what he have done? We need a big clarification about this one.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:20:10 PM

NO NO NO

YES YES YES, Thank you for your support guys.... We have more than 2000 sign ups and buy ins... Thank you Olkah for making us famous... We owe you a big one mate.... Love you so much
I don't really understand what's happening here? Are you guys just playing with the community? Is this part of your plan? Why thanks Olkah of what he have done? We need a big clarification about this one.

Congrats to 2k sign-ups. I think you are really getting a lot of support regardless of what I read in this thread. Is it because of other marketing strategies like ads or maybe public appearances? Are there any?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:58:35 PM

NO NO NO

Congrats to 2k sign-ups. I think you are really getting a lot of support regardless of what I read in this thread. Is it because of other marketing strategies like ads or maybe public appearances? Are there any?
2000 sign-ups with in the short period is a good number, they might be having huge supporters who are actively involving and spreading the word Orozu to all the social platforms that is reaping a greater understanding for all the investors.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:28:44 PM

These kind of conversations are just going to damage the reputation of this project. Professional people do not reply to his haters/competitors, etc. in this way. I hope this will end soon.
Indeed it will damage the image of the project as a result, it will surely gain less people supporting and investing this project, hoping this will turn out to be a negative outcome for the project.
This just makes it look very unprofessional and ruins the vibe. This would put a bad impression on investors as well. But nothing can be done now. Its advisable for the team to respond in a correct manner next time and keep in mind that this is a professional ground for serious people .
Actually the team members should consider it and also they should always try to be professional because it really helps to put an better impact on the investors and also the investors then invest readily.
Actually, if the developer is inexperienced and this his first serious business, then he quite to himself can will go down to haters and to argue with them. It won't cancel his professionalism in any way, and in the future he will understand what he such just should be ignored.
At the foundation level such things are really expected in every platform but the dev team would be actively monitoring on all the unexpected issues and they will soon take the right decisions to make things work in an expected level of success.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:34:37 PM

NO NO NO

I would like to see these 2000 sign ups and buy ins ... are you talking about website signups or white list sign ups ? And where can we see the contributers in your website that already bought your token? I see no tracker ...
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:54:48 PM

NO NO NO

I would like to see these 2000 sign ups and buy ins ... are you talking about website signups or white list sign ups ? And where can we see the contributers in your website that already bought your token? I see no tracker ...
These metrics are really expected as we wish to know what signups are those where you highlighted and it would be great if they are white listing or the contributors active participation list.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:57:28 PM

At the foundation level such things are really expected in every platform but the dev team would be actively monitoring on all the unexpected issues and they will soon take the right decisions to make things work in an expected level of success.

Yeah, well as I know on this project as I read in the white paper this project is not charitable, which on the the devs would clarify everthing. In some point this project would like to help those people by having their great features as well as the services of the project like by having their lending as the users can benefit the capability of the project.
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:59:28 AM

NO NO NO

2000 sign-ups with in the short period is a good number, they might be having huge supporters who are actively involving and spreading the word Orozu to all the social platforms that is reaping a greater understanding for all the investors.

@admin any plan of launching bounty campaigns like in signature, twitter, facebook, medium, youtube? To boost more the popularity of Orozu project. Hire some professional Manager to work, just saying.

Maybe not. I only saw that there was an invitation award scheme, and the other reward schemes were not seen and released for the time being.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:55:18 AM

NO NO NO

I agree with you! You can read any number of participants, but are the translations open and where can they be seen in this project?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:10:13 AM

NO NO NO

I agree with you! You can read any number of participants, but are the translations open and where can they be seen in this project?
Open information always increases the confidence of not only users, primarily investors who are only planning to invest
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:30:49 AM

NO NO NO

@admin any plan of launching bounty campaigns like in signature, twitter, facebook, medium, youtube? To boost more the popularity of Orozu project. Hire some professional Manager to work, just saying.

We have an ongoing campaign ran by bounty portals. we encourage you to participate.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3263584.0

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:17:40 AM

NO NO NO

2000 sign ups for the entire exchange seems kinda limited IMO, if those were all investors doing atleast 1 ETH then maybe it was a good rate but not that much
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:37:46 AM

NO NO NO

We have an ongoing campaign ran by bounty portals. we encourage you to participate.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3263584.0
Great, now, you can expect a lot of supporters coming in with your bounty campaign! I hope this project will be possible to achieve success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: