Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:24:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live  (Read 19706 times)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:23:10 AM

many people will support this project.
NO NO NO

YES YES YES, Thank you for your support guys.... We have more than 2000 sign ups and buy ins... Thank you Olkah for making us famous... We owe you a big one mate.... Love you so much
I don't really understand what's happening here? Are you guys just playing with the community? Is this part of your plan? Why thanks Olkah of what he have done? We need a big clarification about this one.
I think it is nonsense and the topic is irrelevant. This project just use Olkah or what are they doing is not very nice. It is like they are fight in the thread to make the thread on top always. Is that your strategy?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:24:47 AM

NO NO NO

YES YES YES, Thank you for your support guys.... We have more than 2000 sign ups and buy ins... Thank you Olkah for making us famous... We owe you a big one mate.... Love you so much
I don't really understand what's happening here? Are you guys just playing with the community? Is this part of your plan? Why thanks Olkah of what he have done? We need a big clarification about this one.

Congrats to 2k sign-ups. I think you are really getting a lot of support regardless of what I read in this thread. Is it because of other marketing strategies like ads or maybe public appearances? Are there any?
2000 sign-ups with in the short period is a good number, they might be having huge supporters who are actively involving and spreading the word Orozu to all the social platforms that is reaping a greater understanding for all the investors.

@admin any plan of launching bounty campaigns like in signature, twitter, facebook, medium, youtube? To boost more the popularity of Orozu project. Hire some professional Manager to work, just saying.

We have an ongoing campaign ran by bounty portals. we encourage you to participate.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3263584.0
Great, now, you can expect a lot of supporters coming in with your bounty campaign! I hope this project will be possible to achieve success.

2k already signed-up plus bounty campaign have already been launched. This will be great for all the members and will help.the project gather more investors.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:51:00 AM

It's very good that there is a bounty company from the project, I think that this way the project will attract a lot more supporters.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

Research project information I find quite interesting. But to be sure, I'm looking for differences in technology, value, applications ... with other electronic currencies to ensure a competitive advantage in the rich electronic money market.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:19:02 AM

NO NO NO

Congrats to 2k sign-ups. I think you are really getting a lot of support regardless of what I read in this thread. Is it because of other marketing strategies like ads or maybe public appearances? Are there any?
2000 sign-ups with in the short period is a good number, they might be having huge supporters who are actively involving and spreading the word Orozu to all the social platforms that is reaping a greater understanding for all the investors.

@admin any plan of launching bounty campaigns like in signature, twitter, facebook, medium, youtube? To boost more the popularity of Orozu project. Hire some professional Manager to work, just saying.

We have an ongoing campaign ran by bounty portals. we encourage you to participate.

The administrator, why not to place this reference on the homepage? It would simplify search and would help to take participants in bounty.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:25:50 AM

NO NO NO

The administrator, why not to place this reference on the homepage? It would simplify search and would help to take participants in bounty.
Nice one admin, olkah made your project more popular in just few days. You should pay him for being an advertiser haha
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:41:43 AM

That is a good news for this project that have now 2k sign-ups. As days goes by, this project is really making more and more popular in the crypto currency community. I hope this achievement is just the beginning that will have another more achievements ahead for the Orozu project. Keep it up team and make more developments and interesting updates.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:54:14 AM

That is a good news for this project that have now 2k sign-ups. As days goes by, this project is really making more and more popular in the crypto currency community. I hope this achievement is just the beginning that will have another more achievements ahead for the Orozu project. Keep it up team and make more developments and interesting updates.

2,000 sign ups are still few compared to others, but that quantity is proving that this project is gaining more interests in more people. I am hoping that as time goes by more and more investors will join this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:20:01 AM

Yes, this is a good start up for this new project. For them to be able to attract more investors they need to think more ways how they can attract many investors and also many supporters to also support and help them improve this great project.

olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

Yes, this is a good start up for this new project. For them to be able to attract more investors they need to think more ways how they can attract many investors and also many supporters to also support and help them improve this great project.

and than he is remarkable this project Huh Huh Huh Huh
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:54:10 AM

What do you mean by remarkable? Anyway, the dev is really active now and he is doing his best to make it successful. I just hope that the project is real and the dev is legit too. Good luck to team orozu.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:02:24 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 12:20:06 PM by Coinsher

That 2000 sign-ups will be a big help for OROZU platform to attract more investors to engaged with this team. I hope it will be the beginning for the success of this team to have more opportunities so that the dev team will inspired to develop and make this project a good source of investments.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:11:35 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 01:36:16 PM by Dejech19

Yes,the team are doing their very best to improve Orozu project.They gain more prospect investors each day.The sofisticated advertisement will help to attact more investors and sign-ups will increase continually. I am glad that this project is compose of smart and talented team members they don't stop to impress the people in the market. I hope they continue their good progress to achieved a great success.
nhungtruong379

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:07:59 PM

It’s huge potential for use in different areas of trade can be made solid by proper regulatory framework from respective governments. This can influence full blockchain adoption in all areas of economic activities of a specific country.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

The project has no good words, but do the developers have any experience in this area or not? And so the project is good.
The developers might surely be having some experience in the Initial Coin Offering phase and i think that it can really turn much profitable for the team as well as the investors so i would keep loving this project.

Yes necessarily love and invest in this shit 2-9 million dollars and then sell all shit coin on 1 Satoshi Cheesy Cheesy
And why are you so bad about this crypt? She's not bad for me, and even normal and so bad to say it's bad.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:12:59 PM

That 2000 sign-ups will be a big help for OROZU platform to attract more investors to engaged with this team. I hope it will be the beginning for the success of this team to have more opportunities so that the dev team will inspired to develop and make this project a good source of investments.

Great, having a 2k is a good start of this project. I believe this project have a potential in the future due to their attractive and promising features.  I'm also hoping that the team may do something great of this project for some innovations on their platforms to caught the attention of many users and probable investors on this project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:19:06 PM

What do you mean by remarkable? Anyway, the dev is really active now and he is doing his best to make it successful. I just hope that the project is real and the dev is legit too. Good luck to team orozu.
I agree with you. The developers are really very active here. He tries to answer all our questions. And this is clearly a good indicator for the project and its development. I will continue to monitor the development of the Orozu project and wait for its successful launch.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:19:11 PM

Well, in my opinion, 2k members is good start for any projects. And i think this number don't make huge affect to progress of Orozu at this time.
richelle87

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:32:32 PM

Well, in my opinion, 2k members is good start for any projects. And i think this number don't make huge affect to progress of Orozu at this time.

Any successful ICO started with that numbers, well not bad for a start-up to achieve 2k sign ups. I hope in the upcoming weeks it will be doubled.
PleaseSignTheMessage

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:36:43 PM

Any successful ICO started with that numbers, well not bad for a start-up to achieve 2k sign ups. I hope in the upcoming weeks it will be doubled.
Starting always goes with a small number but that number gradually rises up and also it can then be much more profitable for the future. This project can also be spread more and also the number can be multiplied soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: