Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:04:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live  (Read 19706 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:13:50 PM

What is the starus of this project? Any updates about you activities? All i have read here is only the fighting with another member or guy which it is not really attractive.
There are also other several factors which can then attract the investors to the project and we should concentrate more on them because those factors really make the project go profitable and popular ahead.
maybe marketing team can help clear things out later i mean is their work to create awareness and maintain publicity on various media
the development team is really trying to develop this project well. They are working on their advertising campaign. I hope they will manage to launch a high-quality platform.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

Administrators in this topic are very active, because not all topics administrators can respond to your voias. But one user, who is not interested in reading, constantly writes his posts with charges.

We cannot be sure if this is their tactics or that one person really needs a lot of attentions that is why he keeps interfering here. Anyway, what is important is the dev is active and the project is doing great.

Active by what? Active on arguing with some nonsense and out of topic comments? That's not what active means. The devs should have a good moral and respect every members and if that one person is keep distracting the dev, he/she should block him or report.

To be honest I agree with you, while the devs are active and that's better than them being inactive, the petty fights make them look unprofessional. Block and move on
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:19:24 PM

Administrators in this topic are very active, because not all topics administrators can respond to your voias. But one user, who is not interested in reading, constantly writes his posts with charges.

We cannot be sure if this is their tactics or that one person really needs a lot of attentions that is why he keeps interfering here. Anyway, what is important is the dev is active and the project is doing great.

Active by what? Active on arguing with some nonsense and out of topic comments? That's not what active means. The devs should have a good moral and respect every members and if that one person is keep distracting the dev, he/she should block him or report.

To be honest I agree with you, while the devs are active and that's better than them being inactive, the petty fights make them look unprofessional. Block and move on
I believe everyone reaches thier own boiling point sometimes specially if they are provoking you to be furious.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:19:20 PM

That is a good news for this project that have now 2k sign-ups. As days goes by, this project is really making more and more popular in the crypto currency community. I hope this achievement is just the beginning that will have another more achievements ahead for the Orozu project. Keep it up team and make more developments and interesting updates.

Yes, this is a good start up for this new project. For them to be able to attract more investors they need to think more ways how they can attract many investors and also many supporters to also support and help them improve this great project.
Yes, absolutely project is started becoming popular and due to this the community of the project is also continuously increasing. Now they need to work harder to gain a huge amount of investors as well as supporters. If they consistently working hard on the platform sooner or later they will succeed.
Yes, you are absolutely right, but it is very important that the developers are active and answer questions.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

Constant announcements and active communication is highly expected which will enrich and build the trust for all the participants.
It's one thing that can really attract people into getting their attention towards a project. An active team can make sure that their potential investors and supporters will know everything about the project.
They had a good agreement with better plans as first of its kind and is a clear sign of bitcoins evolution into a global technology. It is easy to understand that this creates a powerful advantage for Orozu and team so ultimately we can gain more investors.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:19:48 PM

Quite right! If this is a tactic, then the idea is very bad! Since when new users come who may be potential investors in the future, their situation in the comments will simply be horrible and they will not want to participate in the development of the project. Since this user just humiliates the development team and the project!
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:46:19 PM

What is the starus of this project? Any updates about you activities? All i have read here is only the fighting with another member or guy which it is not really attractive.
There are also other several factors which can then attract the investors to the project and we should concentrate more on them because those factors really make the project go profitable and popular ahead.
maybe marketing team can help clear things out later i mean is their work to create awareness and maintain publicity on various media
Yeah you are right.Orozu give very good opportunity to all people who want to invest into cryptocurrency. I think this is the best platform for all new members who want to invest in cryptoworld.i hope this platform will give us huge profits in future.
kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:39:06 PM

Innovative technologies, such as blockchain, can help preserve the integrity of content, validate the reliability of information and/or its sources, enable transparency and traceability, and promote trust in news displayed on the Internet. This could be combined with the use of trustworthy electronic identification, authentication and verified pseudonyms.
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:06:47 PM

very much to watch this sometimes it just takes a process that will take a long time until ICO is completely safe and there are no obstacles.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:53:12 PM

very much to watch this sometimes it just takes a process that will take a long time until ICO is completely safe and there are no obstacles.
With immense potential and more possibilities where the team have identified they figure out the success plans to reap greater heights and that is the key they see success in every small area by easily handling all the obstacles.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:32:14 PM

That is a good news for this project that have now 2k sign-ups. As days goes by, this project is really making more and more popular in the crypto currency community. I hope this achievement is just the beginning that will have another more achievements ahead for the Orozu project. Keep it up team and make more developments and interesting updates.

Yes, this is a good start up for this new project. For them to be able to attract more investors they need to think more ways how they can attract many investors and also many supporters to also support and help them improve this great project.
Yes, absolutely project is started becoming popular and due to this the community of the project is also continuously increasing. Now they need to work harder to gain a huge amount of investors as well as supporters. If they consistently working hard on the platform sooner or later they will succeed.
Yes, you are absolutely right, but it is very important that the developers are active and answer questions.
Yes, this is the best thing about the ico. Their team is continuous stays active and also they do not only stay active but also gives instant replies to queries which are asked by the community members as well as investors. This is a proof of how team is not only concern about the project but also they are serious about the project. And they are working very hard on it. hopefully, very soon they will succeed soon.

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:34:03 PM

Constant announcements and active communication is highly expected which will enrich and build the trust for all the participants.
Agree,communication  is the most important factor in  every  project  that launch in the market.It can increase the trust  rating of the project.I think the only thing  that the investors  and participants  are asking  for each project  members are the cooperation and active reply  for each questions and clarifications.
And this project has a active communication with the investors i guess because i have seen them many times answering the queries from the investors so i think that the investors can surely trust over here.
I would even tell that here it is a lot of communication because the administrator affords communication on quite remote subjects with haters that doesn't add to him a professonalizm unambiguously.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:01:38 PM

Agree,communication  is the most important factor in  every  project  that launch in the market.It can increase the trust  rating of the project.I think the only thing  that the investors  and participants  are asking  for each project  members are the cooperation and active reply  for each questions and clarifications.
And this project has a active communication with the investors i guess because i have seen them many times answering the queries from the investors so i think that the investors can surely trust over here.
I would even tell that here it is a lot of communication because the administrator affords communication on quite remote subjects with haters that doesn't add to him a professonalizm unambiguously.
Then all the questions are highly priortized as a responsibility and answered by valuing the customers during all the time because in an another project after making investments we experience no proper response.
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:26:15 PM

Then all the questions are highly priortized as a responsibility and answered by valuing the customers during all the time because in an another project after making investments we experience no proper response.

Hi Everyone,

Bear in mind that we have 24hr 7 days a week 365 days chat support since the beginning of the project. All members facing any problems can ping the chat support at any time.

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:29:01 PM

Hi Everyone,

Bear in mind that we have 24hr 7 days a week 365 days chat support since the beginning of the project. All members facing any problems can ping the chat support at any time.

so you will now buy my coins Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:52:24 PM

I think the fighting between admin and the hero member is already done bud, according to admin the sales spiked up because of the fight.

But when I checked it in the exchange there are no movements, are they talking about the sale in the ICO? Then I think the FUD is really helping.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:02:46 PM

Yes, this is the best thing about the ico. Their team is continuous stays active and also they do not only stay active but also gives instant replies to queries which are asked by the community members as well as investors. This is a proof of how team is not only concern about the project but also they are serious about the project. And they are working very hard on it. hopefully, very soon they will succeed soon.
Yeah answering the queries of users creates a good impact on them which inturn creates a good name for the team, hence attracting more users
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:05:22 PM

I agree with this. The manager of this platform does not have a good approach to someone who is not literraly supporting OROZU project. They should do corrective action for this inorder to maintain their good reputation here in bitcoin community. I hope they will ignore this and focus of the concerns and questions of the supporters instead.
Another great ICO project, that can support by many here in the world of crypto currency. I appreciate that this project the users will able to trade, buy and sell as they enter the market through their great programs and solutions with promising returns of investments in the future. Hopefully the team doing well in a long run as they are in the stage of development.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:08:46 PM

Yeah, very impressive project which can sure will support by many users. Honestly this project is not new in the world of crypto currency like by having lending platforms which is very common. Hopefully the team may doing better and striving hard for the success on this project which I believe it can give a great amount of return in the future.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:13:50 PM

Hi Everyone,

That's good to know that the platform offers that kind of 24/7 Support for the investors and supporters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: