Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many ICOs  (Read 4688 times)
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:31:44 PM

At an early stage, it seemed that the ICO was the easiest way to attract investment, requiring far less cost and effort than negotiating with venture investors or, even more so, selling shares. Now, according to the level of costs, different channels of financing search become quite comparable.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
octopus

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:01:38 PM

i used to access in some ICOs ratine website to research and find out some potential projects. After that, I will read their whitepapers and connect with their developers in social networks such as tellegram, twitters to understand clearly. finally, i choose one to two of them to invest

lepricoin

Activity: 673
Merit: 112

umachit.fund

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:44:01 PM

I agree that now many dicks do not have a specific development plan and whitepaper and are only directed to a quick collection of money. To choose a good one you need to pay attention to these moments.

Aresha

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:53:52 PM

Now many people do ICO not for the sake of project development, but for the sake of collecting money. Often they have no goals to develop their product. This is due to the fact that investors are not literate and can not distinguish a scam from a really worthwhile project!

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:37:58 AM

The only way to learn about a good ICO is to do a thorough research on it before investing. its almost impossible to tell which ICO will perform well . but if you keenly look into their ideas and implementation strategies, u may know what will work and what wont, bottom line is, make an informed decision.
It is impossible to know perfectly the possible performance of a coin but at the same time you can make a good guess, there are many coins in which is very easy to tell that is a scam or that something is not right, some still earn some money with those projects which is why you see so many of them but to get truly great profits you need a project that has many characteristics that make it a viable long term project and when you find it the chances you make a lot of money are great.
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:45:57 AM

Now many people do ICO not for the sake of project development, but for the sake of collecting money. Often they have no goals to develop their product. This is due to the fact that investors are not literate and can not distinguish a scam from a really worthwhile project!
yeah there is a saying that 'stupid investors are too many that scam projects are not enough', but i think this situation will change as more people get to know what they are really investing, then people will be careful when they participate in ico

hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:08:19 AM

More and more of the ico project out, ico project more and more greedy, they all need a lot of money, but not so much money on the market, so the poor market largely because ico to swindle caused most of the money.

#davidnugroho

Activity: 317
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:26:41 AM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

I do not agree if everything is done that way why we are here working together to help him give me work and wages should have a solution between users and workers and third persons so we must always comply with the rules on facebook or on twitter and they give the right and profitable solution to two parties.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:51:31 AM

It became a difficult competition for ico's these days and for us too to find the best one to invest. So we must put a real hard work to study those things before putting up some money to waste or to invest.

neli234

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:52:27 AM

I agree with you, so there are websites that evaluate ICO scores like ICO bench ....
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:06:53 AM
Merited by Apes (3)

I can't agree more with that. Number of ICOs are getting out of control. We see some new ICOs everyday. If they were all aiming and planing to solve a problem in crypto i would be very happy with it but unfortunately most of them only aiming to get rich by gathering money from investors with no real working product or a platform. They only care about you until they get your money and then they don't keep their promises and you end up with a bunch of coins that only has 1k volume or even worse. That's why it is very important to be picky with the ICOs.
yes, every day there is always a new ICO. Basically they aim to develop cryptocurrency by giving options for every investor to be able to work together and can choose to be able to invest in it. but there are still many ICOs who want to take the opportunity to offer promotional programs if investors can invest in them will benefit, but in the end ICO mostly just take some money that has been invested by the investors involved in it. But if all ICO is to be trusted, crypto will be better known by big businessmen and can be the best type of investment no 1 in the world.
xen14

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:09:22 AM

Honestly it scares me since to many ico getting istablished every day

its scares me that the older ones might not have / will not have the attention they need
staradvincula

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:44:01 AM

The volume of exciting ICO nowadays are not really alarming.  What matters most is the ICO that will give us back the profit of our investment.  Do some research about company's background and stability, the team, and the budget. You won't get wrong in choosing the right and trusted ICO.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:48:21 AM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

inevitably you have to do it when you want to invest your money. this is a step to avoid losses or scams. there are some sites that put a lot of ico and its ranking. you can try it. or this could be a reference for you tokenmarket,net
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:54:20 AM

Too many ICO's isn't bad, it will result in more competitions for any project developers to do their job well in order to survive the market.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:56:22 AM

I can't agree more with that. Number of ICOs are getting out of control. We see some new ICOs everyday. If they were all aiming and planing to solve a problem in crypto i would be very happy with it but unfortunately most of them only aiming to get rich by gathering money from investors with no real working product or a platform. They only care about you until they get your money and then they don't keep their promises and you end up with a bunch of coins that only has 1k volume or even worse. That's why it is very important to be picky with the ICOs.
Yes there's too many ICOs so its difficult to now if there good or not becaise some of them are scam and some of them are really good coin, and it increase even more. Some of them are immediately show up and easily gone, so for me its better to check the background first before you participate to it.
hendra12

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:57:03 AM

more bigger bitcoin grow more ICO will show up. but not all ICO will survive many ICO can crash or fall to. if you want looking for good ICO i think you need read they white paper. to know they project and safe to invest

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:46:27 AM

Yup, there are too many ICOs, and more will keep popping up - too many ideas out there that need funding, and the blockchain tech has made it much easier now to raise funds. Thus, would be hard to filter through and find something interesting to invest in for anyone individual. I think one solution would be a dedicated website which lists and "effectively categorizes" upcoming ICOs and already active ones. Once these are effectively categorized and verified by this hosting website, I think it will be easier for potential investors to filter out the type of projects that interest them, so that they read more into it.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:10:08 AM

To find a good ICO project I think very hard. Today ICO projects are rampant on the internet. A lot of coin is being sold at a very cheap price. But of that 60% is a fraudulent ICO project. Some people have crushed their homes for fraudulent ICO investments. I think you should not join them, buy coin on the floor and wait for the price to rise to enjoy the price difference...

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:26:18 AM

ICO is one of the best advanced technical  projects,an also they have more advanced platforms and aims than the other old coins in the market. I am a big fan of ICO. As far as I think ICOs in 2019 will be a massive adoption in the mainstream of the market. If someone want to earn in a huge money i think ico is the medium source of that money. And recently i found a good ico project called Daneel project and i intend to invest in it because of its good progression
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: