Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:16:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many ICOs  (Read 4688 times)
sjadn12912999

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

I agree that now many dicks do not have a specific development plan and whitepaper and are only directed to a quick collection of money. To choose a good one you need to pay attention to these moments.
esjsr

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

In fact, many ico is just a perfect idea, but it's hard to actually make the application. I think most ico is of no value. Investors should learn to see what is a fraud.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:25:31 AM

I agree that now many dicks do not have a specific development plan and whitepaper and are only directed to a quick collection of money. To choose a good one you need to pay attention to these moments.

There are too many ICOs but only few are paying well so i suggest before investing we should read whitepaper so we are aware of the background of the ICOs we participated.
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:11:49 PM

Ofcourse there is a need to have many more ICOs because people want to invest more, but irrespective of how many are they, one has to be selective when it comes to which ones to invest in. Oftentimes I do thorough scrutiny of ICO before participating . I do check the official rating of such ICO, the white paper and also do findings on the transparency and integrity of team handling such ICO. Occasionally, I ask questions from people who know more than me regarding ICO projects.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:54:54 PM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

I'll choose the good projects and also the member and the bounty thread of it.  Manager can be the one that can help the bounty that has a good chance to be more success of the ICO.

What other think is the best on my mind, what others talking about, is what the good ones or the good that they were talking must be more good.
Ethelbert Moore

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:13:49 PM

Some are clicked fast and some are gone immediate flop or later. This is true that too many ICOs are coming these days. But, Everybody is investing in this ICO because of quick value appreciation. And, for ICOs there is no special tool or the criteria except the whitepaper of the company to evaluate the company.  But, investment needs to be analysed before investing.
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:17:02 PM

But what do you think of ICOs like Blockchain Hotels It seems that investors are interested in projects based on speculation well I suppose price of bitcoin will take much longer if ever unless projects like Blockchain Hotels find the support the deserve
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:20:20 PM

There are too many ICOs which are arising nowadays but not all of them can be considered as a good ico. Therefore, we have to choose the ICO that we think would be successful.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
cryptojenna

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:28:52 PM

There certainly are an ungodly amount of ICOs constantly flooding onto the market, and many of them are flops or straight up scams- but there are GEMS which are worth weeding out from the mess. Team, whitepaper, roadmap and MVP are always solid indicators!
Mr.Been

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:48:26 PM

To find the good icos we needs to study their whitepaper and their product before you join in ico and to avoid scamm and check the people behind them.
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:50:46 PM

Here scammers feel great. Crypto currency attracts them like a magnet. Here flocks a huge number of them, from all the problems.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:56:00 PM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

I'll choose the good projects and also the member and the bounty thread of it.  Manager can be the one that can help the bounty that has a good chance to be more success of the ICO.

What other think is the best on my mind, what others talking about, is what the good ones or the good that they were talking must be more good.
From what I see, there's also problem with that, some bounty hunters can easily communicate and bumped the thread without a noticed, they can talk about good things regarding to the project and make investors believes that they can performed well, the thing is, there's already a lots of project and most of them promise same functions so its really hard to assess whether that project can progress from this never ending competition.
Inna Pasichnik

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:16:21 PM

many have tried ico companies lately.  And there is a very high risk of investing in unverified companies; it is necessary to identify a public company with a promising purpose.  For me, Paytomat has been identified as such.  Generally, everyone has to define their personal goals for investment.  Because in my opinion, ICO is a thing of the future.
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:16:41 PM

Oh, I see the third commentary Paytomat the third time.  Therefore, he decided to share his experience of own investments.  It took quite a long time to invest there, simply because a friend advised.  And it was quite impressed by Paytomat / extremely reliable and high-quality
Jony Denir

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:16:55 PM

I always look for some good new companies for investment, I select them according to several criteria, publicity, openness, perspective, need personally to me.  And then I consider them a good investment not important for a month or a year.  Well, for example, I can mention Paytomat from the last, I know that their idea will be relevant to me.  Because the problem of transferring real money to Coins is now very topical4
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:22:52 PM

Dozens of start-ups are planning their ICO, and financing these projects is fueled by speculative and investment madness. There are even websites that offer boxed solutions for creating, advertising, launching and listing your own ICO...
Vasil Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:53:00 PM

I always look for some good new companies for investment, I select them according to several criteria, publicity, openness, perspective, need personally to me.  And this Paytomat company is exactly that, I know that their idea will be relevant to me.  Really very pleased with their investments in them
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:54:45 PM

Yeah, I would agree with u in this one, ICOs are everywhere but there are the same basis rules for checking their realness such as checking team, site info, background.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:55:36 PM

Indeed. In which it also lead people to use to scam them. If we are not wise enough, we would definitely get fooled and waste our money in a project that doesn't actually exist. So, do more reading before you engage in anything.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:59:49 PM

There is still a possibility to know that it will be a legitimate one.
Telegram updates, management, marketing and everything about the service should be looked wisely. Do not just jump into conclusions just because people are also trying to get that certain token.

We have that problem in times. Trying to be part of the horde just so we can say we are in and didnt even think about the future it withholds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: