Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many ICOs  (Read 4688 times)
leacino098

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:16:39 PM

There are too many ICOs as well. But to choose a trustworthy ICO is a matter of concern. You should put a lot of trust in it and then invest.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
I focus on the white paper and the history of the team members to see if they are good enough to make some progress and make more people know about it through the marketing. I think these are the things you should take care of and rest is sorted. Take a look at Liven, Treon and Kleros. These are my top picks for 2018.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

I made a comment recently about this trend. There are so many icos and it is extremely hard and tasking to find the good ones that won't run your account balance down. But I believe the most profitable icos are those with very little publicity and marketing but a very sustainable project just like Akropolis ICO
In the history, when the dot-com bubble still exists and happen, no one surprise to see 10 to 100 new projects and ideas created to call for investment in the form of stocks.
So, nowadays, ICO is also the place for the people want to have money to develop their start-up project joining.
But, remember, the result of dot-com bubble is today, you can see how many projects after that bubble still alive until today Grin

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:50:42 PM

Now it is really difficult to choose a good ICO. Too many scammers. You need to learn how to choose a project for investment, before investing money.

SneakyRik

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

That's right. So many ICOs now while there are insufficient tools to help retails investors choose the right ones. Future ICOs and investors are lucky that Menlo One has finally launched since they won't need to spend as much on advertising and investors will get unbiased reviews and recommendations without fear of hype. Their whitepaper: https://www.menlo.one
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:01:17 PM

Actually there are many ICO out there to choose from ,but what  matters is your ability to make propare research before investing in any project. what to look into in a project before investing is mostly the "Team behind the project ,the popularity of the project and it's core features and etc. I hereby suggest " Blockshipping " this is a good ICO and is highly rated by many ICO tracking sites = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3502572.0
Moonspel

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:18:24 PM

There are several sites and a few people I follow. Balina, for example. I look at his YouTube channel. He tells there about the ICO in which he participates. I recommend.
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:33:24 PM

Too many ico has absorbed funds from the market, and the multiple issuance of ico has accelerated the decline of this market. If ico can be stopped, a lot of money will enter the secondary market.

MYbagsBIG

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

I think things like the Komorebi alliance (Mfchain and Ignox coin plus others) is going to solve problems like this. The smaller ICOS band together to support each in areas like liquidity, development, and sharing ideas, which may lead to a merger in the future. The alliance model needs to be implemented all over blockchain because there are too many ICOS, who can't raise the money they need in this market, and are just too small to realistically implement their ideas from start to finish. Joining forces lessens the number of ICOS and helps the companies increase the probability for success.
VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:37:53 PM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
I think there's two sides to it , and the downside , and the downside , as well as there is so much of the current ico that will cause enormous competition between those ico , which is not enough to compete with the ico. This will improve the quality of the ico
Draizzy. Aryan

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:49:25 PM

To many ico that's why i depressed for invest in ico,
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:51:20 PM

Hey,

If it was easy, everyone would be bounty hunters.  Grin
Indeed, finding a good ICO project is a difficult task. You just have to do a very long and thorough study of the projects. It takes more time but I still think we can find them.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:56:56 PM

Too many ico thats not always easy for an investors to make decisions  most are not solving a real use case but just copy what others has implemented before. I do follow some trusted ico rating before considering buying into any ico.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:58:04 PM

Indeed now that we know every day ICO is always growing. That can't be denied. No harm too if too many ICO. And all of that depends on the benefits and features provided by companies that do ICO. If the best of course it will be the choice of investors to invest.
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:59:02 PM

Hey,

Because its become so difficult to spot good ICOs I think one way of finding good projects is seeing if the ico got a mention on popular news sites like cointelegraph and if its that good other news sites like investopedia keep a column for such but its not foolproof as others are paid advertisements which makes the picking process even more difficult.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:59:40 PM

Indeed now that we know every day ICO is always growing. That can't be denied. No harm too if too many ICO. And all of that depends on the benefits and features provided by companies that do ICO. If the best of course it will be the choice of investors to invest.
The more ico actually can also be a parameter where the evidence of the development of the altcoin is quite a lot and develops well. but there are also many projecks that actually cheat and use this opportunity
suryogandul

Activity: 550

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:03:01 PM

I wonder why people only think about how to do ico immediately without considering their concept maturely or cooperate with ready platform so they can collaborate and create new innovations in the utilization of blockhain technology

miyami

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:05:45 PM

The amount of ICO is not an obstacle to investment. It's not difficult for me to choose promising projects - I follow specialized sites and also follow popular bloggers.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:10:31 PM

It is the normal rule like as stock market. A lot of IPO happends and a lot of compay bankrupt after IPO. It is the survive stream and it never stop. In crypto,  many projects with many ideals and they need money to develop their project and ICO is  the needed action to collect money. And finally, if the project is not developed as expectation it will dead. It is the normal rule

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
goddess116

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:11:52 PM

Yes, the current ico market is very bad,many companies and countries are boycotting ico.And ico's projects are more and more, more and more similar,so i am not in favor of investing in ico.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: