Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:55:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many ICOs  (Read 4688 times)
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:19:43 AM

Many ICOs really confuse investors in making a decision to invest. Part of the ICO is very promising at first, and then they become scammers. I consider it necessary to introduce mandatory for the KYC for all participants of the ICO project and to register with the administration of the country where the developers live. Then responsibility will increase and fraud will decrease.
Sometimes it makes me dizzy and confused to choose which ico is good. And some are ico who are scams. So if you want to invest in ico, then you must carefully choose the best ico. And don't carelessly choose ico.
AliceRogerBil

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:23:04 AM

To know the ICO well depends on each specific project, and the team behind that project again. Selecting a good ICO is an extremely lucky option for investors.
A good example is Ethereum, ETH that was sold at a starting price of only 0.005 BTC, and by this time you can see how strong the growth of ETH. Ethereum is a platform for building decentralized applications of all kinds. The cards of the company called Ethers are actively used to maintain the operation of the applications that were built on the smart contract platform.
Theoretically, ICO codes can be used for anything, just like Ethereum. The scope of use will depend on the scope of the project.
To choose a good ICO project we need to find out in depth about that digital coin
For example, you can visit coinmarketcap.com to find out, then you view its website to know about the value of a coin. The project needs to have a clear blockchain, with cold storage as possible.
drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:24:30 AM

Yeah, ICOs are increasing in number , and what is more, just a few of them are quality one.
 More and ore scam ICOs appear and we have to do something about it in order to prevent exit scam.
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:31:14 AM

Yeah, ICOs are increasing in number , and what is more, just a few of them are quality one.
 More and ore scam ICOs appear and we have to do something about it in order to prevent exit scam.
During participation cannot be determine the good she, or the bad.Just comply with all the rules,
and believe that in the end she will fulfill all requirements by the generosity
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:37:37 PM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
Icodrops.com seems to be a reliable web resourse that classifies ICOs based on certain criteria of popularity.
Also, there are numerous telegram groups (I use just few of them) giving analysis of upcoming and current ICOs.

Before, I trust those ico ratings sites but now something hit me when I noticed them that they're being paid just to give high ratings even it isn't a good one.

Day by day we see icos born and because of this the demand just decrease and many lose their trust. So if I want to buy a coin I'll just wait for it to get listed and buy below ico price. Grin
kriptoman171

Activity: 307

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:40:21 AM

I hope the crisis in the crypto market has ended, many investors have become smarter, many investors have gone bankrupt or their capital is almost worthless, and now, when investing, everyone will learn more about critical projects, their commands and other factors influencing the project.
Smilikiti

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:45:46 AM

Yeah i think the cryptocurrency era has come, cryptocurrency are more attractive nowadays. You can find a lot of good project by read their whitepaper and you can analyze their rating in a lot of ICO rating platform there are many influencer and advisor are reviewing the good ICO. If you already learn about that ICO then you can decide to participate or not.
priyankg3

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

Try to find out some icos in ICO platform also, dont pick all things from one site, choose another site also, i also pick some ico from ico platform and i get good return also, read whitepaper and check team if you feel legit then invest it.
BTW check SWIPE ICO but do your own research
Natalia200

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:24:56 AM

A lot of projects because, it is an affordable market to cut down a lot of money on easy. That's where they put such a large amount of money, get 35 000 000 $ to open some application.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:41:38 AM

It's convenient to search for the new ICOs on icobench-like sites. In this regard, they are great. But only you can find out which are the good ones by researching about every project. I would not blindly believe the ratings that are provided by the sites.
harunhabib

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:21:27 PM

In order to master an excellent ICO is always to execute a complete study about it just before investment. the extremely difficult to share with which usually ICO can succeed. yet in the event you keenly explore their particular tips and also setup techniques, you may well know very well what will continue to work and also just what won't, the important thing will be, help make an educated selection.
godlysan

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:28:54 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 08:11:16 PM by godlysan

Guys. You should look for low cap (check), organic community (check), good team (check), excellent business model (check), outstanding token metrics (check), realistic roadmap (check)..

Do not only examinate projects only for their shilling. What are most ICOs doing?

-buy community/followers
-buy whitepaper (consulting agency sets it up perfectly)
-buy advisors
-fake team
-pay huge amounts for marketing
-pay for smart contracts/token contracts
-pay for influencers
-pay for ratings on ICO listing pages

->basically you need to find out the teams background. What did they do by themselves and what is simply set up for shilling?

Most teams have no clue about "blockchain". Most ICOs simply sell a not needed ERC20 standard token and limit their service artifically to their token. After they see noone will buy service they even accept FIAT payments. It's ridiculous. You can read this 2 minutes article on medium: https://medium.com/betbox-ox/betboxs-unique-token-metrics-chance-for-investors-62b103549d9c

In these times (bear18) you should try to find a ICO which is under the radar and noone really knows. With perfect token metrics to make sure there is only one way for token value...

In my opinion this is a good example: www.betbox.app
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:30:23 PM

Their are many icos coming out daily and this makes it difficult to make choices when it comes to ico. I use icodrops as well to make my choices and rate my icos accordingly as well using their rating system as well
Britva2018

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:10:03 PM

Hello world. I am here for example here This project looked https://nodexcoin.org will study and observe it.

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
Drobek

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:30:48 PM

Most of the ICO are scams and others have failed mercilessly. Majority of them took ETH as payment are one of the cause to the dropping in the price of ETH. ICOs needs to be regulated.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:37:49 PM

Most of the ICO are scams and others have failed mercilessly. Majority of them took ETH as payment are one of the cause to the dropping in the price of ETH. ICOs needs to be regulated.
it is not clear only who will perform such functions, because they can be abused by someone. Most likely, only the legislative base of a particular state can solve the problems of settling ico companies.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:40:53 PM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
For me to jump into an ICO at this time is too risky, with an unstable market situation like today, many ICO have failed.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:44:11 PM

I would say there are too many ICOs that don't deserve to exist, that's for sure. And, unfortunately, there are only a few worthy projects. The market situation is very tough for almost every project now, for both good projects and not good ones. I really hope it's going to improve and we'll get the profit we deserve.

moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:46:58 PM

Good ICO is small, mostly scammers. Now investors need to conduct a deeper analysis if they do not want to lose their money. passed those times when even the scam gave x2+ /
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:49:26 PM

yes so many ICOs right now ....
i joined a German ICO about 4 months ago and no i missed my methamask login where all airdrop tokens was safed XD

regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: