Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:20:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many ICOs  (Read 4688 times)
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:40:56 PM

Don't trust all this ICO many are scam and many other when you invest price drop when hit first exchange, the best it would be to buy on presale but for some project you have to invest lot money.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:42:55 PM

I usually go through the telegram channel.
Members are most active in  telegram and it is the best way to get live updates.
Also, i frequently check on the prices as they have few price ranges and the ICO is about to end.
Next, is to go through the whitepaper and keep track on the roadmap.
joseherrera04

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:46:08 PM

Yeah, there are too many ICOs to choose from, the good thing is that the best projects end up sticking out still so it is easy to find them most of the time.
roller24

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:48:27 PM

This year there is actually very little ICO. Since the teams are waiting for the market to recover, they are afraid that they will not be able to raise funds.
AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:51:31 PM

I believe that competition forces project developers to offer more favorable conditions for investors. The only negative: this is a large number of scammers, they need to be fought.

Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:01:09 PM

I believe that competition forces project developers to offer more favorable conditions for investors. The only negative: this is a large number of scammers, they need to be fought.
with scammers you can only fight if there are certain rules and laws that will regulate the company's ico market. But governments of certain states should already be engaged in this.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:05:01 PM

Yeah now a days the quantity of ico is going up and up. And spot up good quality ico is harder now a days. And in last few months we see a lots of scam ico which loot general people's money. For this reason many good ico who really want to workout can't get the investment even some food ico can't even complete the soft copy. But if you study enough you will find some good ico. I think Reddit and Bitcointalk is really good for finding ico you also can research about in very ico related sites like icobench icoholder etc. I am not saying trust the rating system and invest just follow them read the reviews. You also discuss about it in this forum many people will help you. I normally go for those ico who have a well written whitepaper which explains everything then I go for the team and advisory board. If they are good I check the hype is my friends or other people from this forum know about this project or not. And then I talk to the team if everything fine I go for investment. But first I do this things if I like their idea. And always do some research on your own never depends on others.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
funnec

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:26:49 PM

Yeah since people have witness the success of others ico this prompt them in setting up their own because of the success of others and there can be many also if there are many scammers to fraud there customers
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:35:06 PM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
seeing from the aspect of the project being carried out whether it is useful for the world, and seeing from the sale of the project if there are many sales, the investors are interested in the project. The project can be said to be good, and you can see advertisements from the project spread everywhere like CMC and others.
EwaTohmi

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:36:57 PM

Sincerely speaking there are too much ICO now sometimes I get frustrated why there are lots of ICO, it is not that am not happy because of plenty ICO but am sad because most of this ICO always fail to achieve the goals they are set up for, in fact some won't meet the exchange requirements or demand while some were listed in exchange but are worthless. We need outstanding and geniue ICO.
Iykejunior

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:38:00 PM

Yeah, so many icos swinging left right and center, but it think its already reducing due to the bear market and fact that people are no longer confident in new icos they rather invest in already listed good projects.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:39:25 PM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
i do not think that it is a problem because it is always good ato jave something to choose from especially now
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:40:05 PM

Yeah, so many icos swinging left right and center, but it think its already reducing due to the bear market and fact that people are no longer confident in new icos they rather invest in already listed good projects.
there are too many bad icos but there are not too ma y good ones we will always have alack of projects we can rely on
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:45:23 PM

Too many ICO's, too many coins in the system, too hectic in joining the right one. Fortunately for  me my secrete is research, I just don't bump into something I don't know much about.  Monies are hardly earned  so there is the need to be very careful when monies are involved.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
minivan

Activity: 263

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:42:26 PM

Yeah that's why it is good to follow some resources. if you are a bounty hunter go ahead and join bounty.global, icodrops is good for investors. Some private researchers like Lendex are good
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:41:07 AM

You can create cryptocurrency groups on Facebook and that requires admmin with cryptocurrency.
So when there is a good ICO, the admin makes information on the Facebook group and you can discuss with each other.
ultracrypto

Activity: 35

Bitcoin Addict

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 03:52:35 AM

Many ico's aren't bad, at least for me. More ICO means more bounties and airdrops. It means more profit. Also we can see sometimes interesting projects with real-world adaptation. But yeah, if you want to invest in ICO watch out for scams. Otherwise you can lost a lot. Remember to check team and join groups and you should be fine.

it's not too bad for me, i'm much for stronger competition and only the really useful one will survive.

◉ All About CryptoCoin ◉
◄◄◄◄ TELEGRAM GROUP (https://t.me/ultracryptogroup) ►►►►
LTCDESK.COM for sales = 15 LTC Only
Paha87

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:10:23 AM

You can check the concept , whitepaper before investing into it. It is difficult to find a potential ICO project, as there are currently too many projects on the market. We do not know which project has more potential.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:20:56 AM

Well it is bound to happen in the first place. When something grows big and become popular, people tend also to ride the trend resulting to countless ico launching almost everyday. It is like a big competition now. I know how you feel, with the number of ico increasing it is becoming more and more difficult to find a good one.
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:24:01 AM

Hey,

I have the same opinion with you. It seems that many people created some ICO projects just for fun. Now that ICO projects are not as well invested as before, everything can be made easy with a simple idea. I do not have many tips to find a good project, I just invested in the idea of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: