Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:08:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many ICOs  (Read 4688 times)
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:00:55 AM

Twitter decided to ban ISO advertising, and it happened a week ago, many were blocked, and many of them were unfair, but the support responds with bot messages and that's it.

SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:11:02 AM

Nowadays there are so many ICOs, we can hardly choose good ICOs, so be careful, maybe in the coming time more and more fraudulent ICO projects will grow, so we have to raise high knowledge, so new hope to get income.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:39:45 PM

I think there are too many ico now, even very excessive. Everyone's questions are almost the same, how do I choose the good ico among the many of them? difficult for now, because even most of them also experience almost the same fate. I think this has to do with crypto market conditions, if the market returns green and better, then the number of ico will not be a problem either.
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

I personally write down all the ICOs that are meeting. Then I conduct a detailed analysis. Of course, this is a lot of work. But there is no way to find the project easily.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

Despite the fact that today there are a large number of projects that really have big ideas for improving the world, I would probably say that the big ones are more like some very strange scam projects.
Script79

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:40:18 PM

I am a programmer with great experience and since 2016 I have been learning the blockchain. I am interested in investing in ICO projects, but I don't have an economic background to assess the potential of the project. I can study the code on github, but this is clearly not enough for successful investments. What to do in this situation, maybe pass some courses of traders?
trader4fun

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:10:25 AM

I am a programmer with great experience and since 2016 I have been learning the blockchain. I am interested in investing in ICO projects, but I don't have an economic background to assess the potential of the project. I can study the code on github, but this is clearly not enough for successful investments. What to do in this situation, maybe pass some courses of traders?
If you can really appreciate a good code, then it is easier to look for reports on this project. Professional analysts make reports from an economic point of view.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:28:27 AM

snip---

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
Until now the number of ICO projects is increasing. Along with the popularity of cryptocurrency and technology, many companies or institutions are trying to adopt it to facilitate modern human activities. There is a lot of media that you can use to find the ICO, sometimes it makes you confused to determine which one is the best, be careful not to get caught up in a scam. Choose based on analysis and consult with people who have more control over the field. The website that I often visit to choose ICO is Cryptocompare.

trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:33:03 AM

Yeah, there are too many ICOs and only few of them are worth seeing. Could you share some potential upcoming ICOs?
It is getting hard for me to find such ICOs. Most of them is a scam
Script79

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:35:28 AM

If you can really appreciate a good code, then it is easier to look for reports on this project. Professional analysts make reports from an economic point of view.
Thanks. Do you mean ICO analysts on Youtube?
trader4fun

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:49:11 AM

Not only. There are websites, spreadsheets, analyst aggregators, listings of ico-projects.

I advise you not to dwell on 1-2 experts, reviews can be paid. No one can guarantee the success of the project.

If you look at aggregator sites, such as http://topexperts.io, you can compare the scores of one project from different analysts. So you can conclude - if the project's scores are low everywhere, and on one website are high - most likely they are paid for. And vice versa.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:33:30 PM

I agree with you and also think that the ICOs market is overwhelmed with projects. The problem is that a lot of investors are investing blindly in any project without any investigation which leads to a lot of scam projects on the market.

Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:48:51 PM

That is really true , there are so many ICOs flooding in the bounty campaign, through the bitcoin forum , this is because there are many business and launched project through the use of blockchain technology for their platform , so for this there are many intoduced project with ICO for their campaign.

brandyy

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:56:31 PM

Here's a short quiz for ICO investors. Find out which type of ICO investor you are, share with your friends and improve your investing habits! It is part of my master thesis so your results will not be used for any other purpose than for academic use.

Have fun with the quiz!

http://grenoble.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3mEJap0bwBLyKSF
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:58:55 PM

Not only. There are websites, spreadsheets, analyst aggregators, listings of ico-projects.

I advise you not to dwell on 1-2 experts, reviews can be paid. No one can guarantee the success of the project.

If you look at aggregator sites, such as http://topexperts.io, you can compare the scores of one project from different analysts. So you can conclude - if the project's scores are low everywhere, and on one website are high - most likely they are paid for. And vice versa.

More and more ico is coming out and attracting investors. However, the quality will be selective, we will look for opportunities to invest and we need to check before the beginning. private ico

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kiwoh123

Activity: 309

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:06:01 PM

of course because many people want to make a project so many people create a team and create an ICO.
what facebook and google do to banned the ads ico will not change anything, there will still be many people who are interested in creating their own projects.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:28:14 PM

The problem of oversaturation of the ICO market with projects will soon be solved by itself. Investors no longer invest in projects, only large funds, this leads to a significant decrease in the market of ICO. This means that only truly worthwhile projects will remain on the market.
StarFeederTopMider

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:20:01 PM

And really, at the moment there is a lot of interesting ICO. But, fortunately, I have a clear strategy for the selection and search for quality projects. Unfortunately, for some reason, my article is deleted by the admin forum. Therefore, I can help in PM.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:53:01 PM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

Unfortunately even if you find a good one it's not even a guaranty that it's going to be profitable or it will become a successful ICO we have two things to look for now, is the ICO a real one and is it going to succeed and make it in the market and become profitable for investors.

Want to invest to bring profits quickly? I think ICO is hardly suitable for earning money fast from it, you should look over the altcoin listed on the exchange. The current ICO, I think, is long-term investments, because an idea can not be successful overnight
This is the essence of investing in ICO.All investments in ICO long-term.By and large, it profitable for all real investors for the project not to announce a listing on any exchange.usually after that, the price of coins falling.To all novice investors, I recommend learning how to discern a shitty ICO from the really worthwhile one.Fortunately, a lot of information about this can be found.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:23:36 PM

I follow my good and experienced friends I trust. I am also impressed by the ICO projects, which are carried out by influential and experienced individuals from the crypto space. Still need to join the good a group of ICO researchers, including on the Telegram network, to find good coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: