Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:36:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many ICOs  (Read 4688 times)
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:26:27 PM

Yeah, that's a problem we have now, but since this is how the free market works, I think it will regularize itself, and in the end, only the really good coins will be the ones that survive or at least the ones that have a better marketing team, as is happening lately.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

I think there should be an arrangement. sec approved projects should be at least more. Or people's labor and investments will be completely wasted.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:29:54 PM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
I always focus on this site Every time I monitor what new ICO appear. I advise you to pay great attention to the community in the telegram channel. Usually it can also be concluded about the work of the team. I also see who's on the team.

SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:34:17 PM

To find the good ones try to use ICO listing websites but not fully trust them while using it. Just use these websites a basis since there are many ICOs with many ratings its now your part to do research about them using the almighty google and try to search up everything.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:13:53 PM

There are several ICO tracker sites we can use but  do not fully rely on their ratings . The best is to do
your own research, based on your own criteria and dig deep to find perspective ones.

udam

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 11:20:47 PM

I believe these ICO trend was a reason to increasing value of coins such as ETH and BTC. And Now for this huge drop also that ICO trend is a reason. When market up huge number of money was collected by those ICOs and now lot of them can't be success. I think with this market condition it will take huge time to investors to think back about ICOs. 

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:28:02 PM

Recently, the number of projects has begun to decline. Now it is not the most favorable conditions for holding ICO. In the future, there is likely to be a different system of attracting funds that is safer for investors.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:30:22 PM

The main factor that makes too many ICOs is that the easier it is for people to make coins or tokens, this is the beginning of many scam projects that make the market red and difficult to get up again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:35:54 PM

I pay attention to the uniqueness of the product, its value for the market and analyze how useful can it be, as well as the experience of the team members, their desire to develop the project.
putrifranenda218

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:44:51 PM

The main factor that makes too many ICOs is that the easier it is for people to make coins or tokens, this is the beginning of many scam projects that make the market red and difficult to get up again.
yes, there is a lot of fraud now so this makes people afraid to join the ICO for fear of being trapped so many people run away. maybe there are many other things that make the existence of many ICOs so there is a lot of fraud. we must be more careful in participating in the ICO and explore more to avoid things that are not good.
kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:47:06 PM

I believe that in this market we must begin to regulate such a huge number of new projects that are fraudulent

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
rizqoAD

Activity: 137
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:31:37 AM

At present there are very many ICO projects, we as investors or bounty hunters must be very selective in choosing ICO so that they are not subject to scam.
Therefore to choose a good ICO project we have to look at the developer team's validation, read the whitepaper, look at the ICO roadmap and see the ICO trends they are running.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 12:41:16 AM

Yeah that's right, besides we can't assure some of the ICO's because some of them are just fraud. In that case that's one of the reason of the failure of market's price. We should be choosy for participating into such ICO's.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:55:37 AM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

Join Telegram. There are usually announcements there about great ICOs lead by a great team with the best manager. They usually announce around 2-3 ICOs at best per month and they ain't jokes too. The ICOs they list there are actually very good. They usually pay off really good when you start early.

guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:05:11 AM

At the end of this year I saw many new projects and in my opinion, this project was very good. You can find new projects in this forum. But I suggest that before you join a new project, it's better to do an inspection. You can check through the website display, read the whitepaper well and see the project development team. Even better if you are looking for a project with Soft Cap sales already achieved.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:20:20 AM

I think many people think that ICO is an easy money generator, that end up creating a scam ICO that lately blooming just like a mushroom.
Those makes the investors to hesitate to make an investment due to the amount of scam ICO that keep on appearing.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:25:54 AM

To choose a good ICO project we have to look at the validation of the development team, read the whitepaper, see the ICO road map and see the ICO trends they are running. Currently there are many ICO projects, we as investors or bounty hunters must be very selective in choosing ICO so they don't subject to a scam.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:36:23 AM

Indeed, many failed ICOs and fraud projects led to various social media to ban the promotion of ICO. But this does not assume that all ICO projects are fake, but there are still many good projects. And you have to do research before you decide to invest or do a bounty.
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 02:55:30 AM

I think it is a case of a few rotten apples making it hard to trust even the honest, well meaning ICOs, you have to do your own research and make sure the information is legit

Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 03:15:06 AM

There are way too many icos springing up everyday. This also creates a lot of scam projects that has made investors lose funds. But eventually, the good projects shall be separated from scam icos.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: