Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:44:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN  (Read 7198 times)
Quarantine34

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:33:48 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?

I will choose and pick Ripple, because i believe in Ripple , the platform of Ripple is a bank, so some companies will support, and many investors will invest in Ripple because they will attract to the platform of Ripple.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:53:20 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin are the old altcoins that have its popularity and volume on the market. However, I myself still prefer to the Ripple. Although the price is smaller and cheaper than LTC, this coin is unique. It has a different concept. this Ripple has a correlation with some banks in the world and other industries.

I am afraid that Ripple is not worth long term investing. Ripple is all about speculations in my opinion. They will have very big pump soon, bun I don't know what is going to happen after the Dump. I prefer long term projects that I am not afraid to hold during the correction times and Ripple is not like that. I prefer to stay away of it and suggest to everyone to do the same.
Litecoin is very good coin and I believe that is a lot better option than Ripple.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
mrhood

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:55:51 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 02:47:10 PM by mrhood

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

I will choose and pick Ripple, because i believe in Ripple , the platform of Ripple is a bank, so some companies will support, and many investors will invest in Ripple because they will attract to the platform of Ripple.
I believe Litecoin. Litecoin is a littleeeeeee Bitcoin  Wink
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:03:04 PM

for me it's a ripple. Each year, the price of Ripple will rise, which will inevitably lead investors to increase capital. For reliability, you can invest money in a different cryptocurrency in order to save money in the event of a sharp volatility of a virtual coin. you can be sure that investments in XRP make sense. But you should not count on the rapid growth of the cryptocurrency.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:15:10 PM

Simply answer... only depend on your purpose investment, short or long term? if short i prefer to choose ripple, you can gain a bit profit by swing trading on that. but if you have a long term investment i suggest for litecoin.
I agree with this statement. In order to choose a coin, you must first determine the purpose of choosing a coin. Why do you choose Ripple or Litecoin? I prefer Litecoin as an investment, as well as a convenient coin, which in the future, with the increasing popularity can be used to make payments for goods and services everywhere.
crypto228

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:28:21 PM

why do you consider only these two crypto-currencies? I would, if I were you, paid attention to the Etherium or the Waves. I think these two currencies are much more promising
buonngu.miendo4

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:47:41 PM

I would love to go for Ltc rather than Ripple, but the money required to secure lots of Ltc. Due to that, I can only secure a coin like Xrp which I know have some great potentials.
  Smiley Smiley Smiley
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:55:00 PM

Well i do not think that you can compare both because they both are very different from themselves, anyway, they both are payment systems and they are crap, so no, for me none of them is good enough as an investment

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:00:35 PM

Ripple is a better choice, their solution for banks is really revolutionary.
I know, Ripple is not technically a cryptocurrency but is is a very good speculative investment  Smiley.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
blazsqd

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:18:10 PM

Between ripple and litecoin, I will choose Ripple. In my opinion Ripple has more potential then litecoin for price value.
Ripple is being backed by banks, I am sure.  You can either sit this one out because you don't believe in it, or you can hop aboard and make a little money even though it goes against your end goal.  The banks will make this one successful.
But also atomic swaps on litecoin is really going nice and also tx fee is decreased on litecoin network. this will make litecoin more popular
Sharpbeauty

Activity: 265

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:20:23 PM

i will probably choose to invest in Ripple since it's still cheap  and it has already the third largest market capitalization of cryptocurrencies. Litecoin has been compared to bitcoin and anytime soon it will launch to the moon but the only thing that is holding me back is because of its market price that is already high.But if i have much money, i will surely invest in both coin because they worth it.
crypto2k180

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:21:44 PM

I chose both coins for myself. Just took 50/50 and only then I'll decide which is better) Which coin breaks out into the leaders.

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
armlock

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:22:23 PM

I do not really understand why now Ripple attracts new investors. What do you like about him? This project immediately was not very attractive in my eyes, but now most of the news on it played out!

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:25:14 PM

simply answer... only depend on your purpose investment, short or long term? if short i prefer to choose ripple, you can gain a bit profit by swing trading on that. but if you have a long term investment i suggest for litecoin.

You are right, I don't know why they will compare with other coin and almost both are generating huge volumes in the market but to make money in long term better invest in both of these coins.
to choose one of them, I prefer a more stable Ripple than Litecoin. because it is true for Litecoin who have ups and downs that are not always would be very bad to have in the long run. because it will be very harmful. so I prefer a more stable Ripple.
mustafayigittt

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:25:23 PM

ripple and litecoin crypto currencies are often preferred by investors in the stock market and are high on expectations. If you read white papers, you'll know that ripple will be valued more in the future.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:45:56 AM

I don't think either of them are great investments. Ripple has an unlimited supply of a bankers coin, while litecoin offers nothing more than any other coin. Smart contracts and DAPPs based platforms are the best investments

Maybe Litecoin is not the best investment but it is much better than Ripple. I am sure that decentralized cryptocurrency will win in this battle (if it sure, exists). That is why I am both hands for Litecoin.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:54:01 AM

Both of them are good and if you are a trader I supposed that trade into both of them are good, ripple good for short term and litecoins also good for short term to long term.
takinz8888

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

I managed to buy a Ripple when it was on a large dump and was not so stable and popular, and now I think that these are my most successful investments. Smiley Smiley
JP_crypto

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:51:37 AM

I think you should invest in Ripple. The Ripple digital currency, known as XRP, can be used by enterprise to get instant liquidity needed in a high-value transaction, without having to pay fees. XRP acts as a bridge between fiat currencies during a transaction. Ripple said transactions in XRP can be settled in four seconds, faster than any major cryptocurrency right now.
mochisamichi

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:52:36 AM

For me, Litecoin is one of the promising coins in 2018. Litecoin was not much affected by the recent bearish trend in the crypto market because of the release of Litecoin Core. The investors still believe in Litecoin and the price of the Litecoin remained above $100 mark. This actually contributes to Litecoin’s stability gaining the confidence of the traders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: