Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:14:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated]  (Read 75859 times)
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:20:37 AM

He was not just "withholding information".  He was lying about key points, as Vigil said.  Please don't make us dig up his lies for the 100th time, do your homework.

somestranger

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

Are You Shpongled?

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:49:11 AM

He was not just "withholding information".  He was lying about key points, as Vigil said.  Please don't make us dig up his lies for the 100th time, do your homework.
Specifically that hardware was shipped when there is zero evidence to support that claim.
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:07:45 AM

Posted here as well in case it gets deleted elsewhere...

If ken said units had been delivered to customers, I think it's fair to say full evidence needs to be provided and a full explanation of what has gone wrong since then. You can't claim delivery and then say something obscure about rtl code (which was Ken's task?) and engineering (pcb). Similarly about the extra hashing.

I'm concerned that things went wrong in October or November and that it was then handled badly. At that point I seems to remember seeing irc logs posted showing a very stressed Ken. I have no reason to think this was anything other than failures internally and/or at outsourcers, but one must manage those failures professionally.

One must certainly not mislead customers or investors over the following months.

Ken, I know you have always meant well but this needs an open and frank explanation, very quickly indeed. Both shareholders and buyers have reason to be angry.

For everyone else, Ken is really poor at communication and a lot of this may be down to that. I always found him much better voice than in any written means. I know two posters here are trying to meet/chat to him.
babybonobo

Activity: 278

#hardworkpaysoff

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:51:47 PM

Stop with the lawsuit BS and scam BS.  You guys have no basis, you just wish you could sell your shares because it's gettin' too hot for ya.  Nobody except yourself is responsible for the shit that compresses out of your own diaper.  Deal with the risk or don't play the game!
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:00:10 PM

4 ur edification:

<Bargraphics> there's no class action on this type of case
<Vigilante> BG, are you not a shareholder?
<Bargraphics> Yes I'm a shareholder of an unregulated company in belize
<uhm> well as you see i dont have any experience in these type of stuff but i'm willing to donate to get this started
<Bargraphics> the only people that have experience in this will not start it
<Bargraphics> I promise you
<Vigilante> OK, why is that?
<Bargraphics> you have to literally understand you are putting good money after bad
<Bargraphics> to want to do this
<uhm> so you would rather wait and see your money burn?
<Bargraphics> it's burned
<Bargraphics> completely and utterly burned

Completely.  And utterly.  The Slaughter clan thanks you for your patronage.
Uh, why would you expect kslaughter's accomplices to want any action against the company? They obviously have everything to lose.

Pankkake is now a known liar -

Since you are so keen on "betting" I would like to wager one that I am not kslaughter's "accomplice" in any way shape or form. I would also place a wager that I openly told people to seek legal action again the company if they wanted to. Might as well throw in a wager that I did in fact visit Terrahash as well.

Assumptions:
You will either decline and come up with an excuse as to why you are declining
You will not reply to this at all and continue trolling
I guarantee you will not accept any of these bets because you cannot "put your money where your mouth is".

Good day Madam.
Bargraphics

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:26:43 PM

Pankkake is now a known liar
Oh really?

You're not only a liar, you're a scammer - trying to extract money from customers when you knew damn well there were no products. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389343.0

My assumptions were correct.

Thank you for only affirming that you are indeed a liar.
Bargraphics

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:29:17 PM

What is your bet? Please submit a bet that will be approved by a third-party you lowlife scammer.

I'll let you set it up because you are a known liar and weasle so naturally you will bitch and moan about anything I set up.

Please put your money where your mouth is.
Bargraphics

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:35:12 PM

lol
I have no idea what you want to "bet" on. That you're a scammer? It's already resolved, we can see your past actions. Of course, until you delete your posts.

Another assumption correct.

You lied and weasel out of another bet.

I'm just happy that we have this thread to show the community just how pathetic you really are.

Maybe one day you will put in the effort to actually state something truthful but more than likely you will continue to lie as you have shown to be so good at.

Let me know when you would like to prove your claims and if you can get a third party involved that we agree on to agree with you then you would win the bet, if they cannot agree with you then I would win the bet. Seems fairly straightforward something that I know for a fact you will not take me up on because as I've said before and will say again you are a Liar and a weasel.

Bargraphics

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:44:35 PM

Since you also seem to have a hard time reading, I'm betting that you are a liar. To be more precise, you lied about the following:

4 ur edification:

<Bargraphics> there's no class action on this type of case
<Vigilante> BG, are you not a shareholder?
<Bargraphics> Yes I'm a shareholder of an unregulated company in belize
<uhm> well as you see i dont have any experience in these type of stuff but i'm willing to donate to get this started
<Bargraphics> the only people that have experience in this will not start it
<Bargraphics> I promise you
<Vigilante> OK, why is that?
<Bargraphics> you have to literally understand you are putting good money after bad
<Bargraphics> to want to do this
<uhm> so you would rather wait and see your money burn?
<Bargraphics> it's burned
<Bargraphics> completely and utterly burned

Completely.  And utterly.  The Slaughter clan thanks you for your patronage.
Uh, why would you expect kslaughter's accomplices to want any action against the company? They obviously have everything to lose.

I am not kslaughter's "accomplice" in any way shape or form.
I openly told people to seek legal action against the company if they wanted to.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

He was giving cautious updates untill he realised Bargraphics was coming and wouldn't be able to explain why theres nothing to see.
Bargraphics being both a shareholder and having already lied about his visits (cf. TerraHash), I doubt that.
He had nothing to fear from this scammer.
I did in fact visit Terrahash

Feel free to lie some more and I will add this to the list. I proposed a very simple solution. If you are indeed NOT a liar then you would have no problem coming up with evidence to a third party that would support your claims. But instead you will opt out of this, continue to quick post garbage about not understanding and continue to troll.

Since I very obviously spelt it out for you I expect you will now decline.
Bargraphics

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:53:44 PM

Defending him makes you an accomplice. "At law, an accomplice is a person who actively participates in the commission of a crime, even though they take no part in the actual criminal offense."
Trying to sell miners that do not exist make you an accomplice.

If you are confident in your claim then make the bet, but since you are not you are a self admitted liar.

"openly told people to seek legal action against the company if they wanted to", is irrelevant, of course if they want to they will do it, but you're trying to discourage it. Because you, and the whole "Advisory Board" will also go down with it.
Again if you are confident in your claim then make the bet. But you are a liar so that won't be happening.

The lie isn't about visiting them, I couldn't care less, it's about what you said. And then, deleting your post. Kinda telling, no?

Again if you are confident you can prove that I'm somehow involved with the Terrahash scam besides "cheerleading" then make the bet. I know for a FACT you won't do this as this is easily provable and I would immediately win.

PS: I explained why I deleted my posts, it makes trolls and liars like you go NUTS. It sent you all in a frenzy the moment I did it all recorded here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.msg3246606#msg3246606
Since you guys continue to go crazy I'm going to assume it is still working.
Bargraphics

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:01:24 PM

If you are confident in your claim then make the bet, but since you are not you are a self admitted liar.
What bet? It's public knowledge that you did. Do you understand how betting works? Shocked

As I thought and fully expected.

Pankkake has been proven a liar

Enjoy the rest of your night. If you do ever feel like losing some money to me, take me up on those bets.

@pankkake:  Watch what you say, d00d, shit just got serious:

Quote from: #Activemining
<Bargraphics> Find out where crumbs lives and you instantly end his trolling
<Bargraphics> Once you make him responsible for what he says
<Bargraphics> he no longer will say anything
<Bargraphics> same with pankkake

If he offers a nice bounty, i might turn that crumbs character in.  Bar's got some coins, you know.  Losing them as fast as he can, but some left.
May I direct Bargraphics to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=344219.msg3954890#msg3954890

Making threats to my physical integrity, as I understand, isn't very smart, from someone who's going to be part of the eventual ActimeMining lawsuit.

This was not a threat, you read it as so because you are a troll and you expect that people will want to hurt you physically. I'm simply stating a fact, once you come out from behind your handle you will not troll very much indeed.

Now I am placing you on ignore because I have already proven you a liar and weasel. Bye
wasubii

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 06:13:23 AM

@Bargraphics:  Is there a bounty on crumbs?  How much?

Bounty for what? Revealing his RL ID? Whats the point?
babybonobo

Activity: 278

#hardworkpaysoff

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 06:48:12 AM

@Bargraphics:  Is there a bounty on crumbs?  How much?

Bounty for what? Revealing his RL ID? Whats the point?

That was just an off the wall statement that BarGraphics made that the trolls put out to make him look extreme/ill intentioned.  He was just commenting on the fact that if we knew who crumbs actually was IRL, most likely he wouldn't be posting the stupid shit he always posts. :p
Thumper650

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:01:03 PM

AMAZING COMPANY!

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

No, d00d, I do.  Don't bullshit people if you don't like being called on it.  Or, at least, get better at bullshitting.
Oh if you insist...

#1 indication of cluelessness: Doesn't realise there's a difference between the process size of the chip and the positioning of chips on the boards. "Derp, joo can't place duh 28nm chips like der 130nm chips because dose are obsolescent"

#2 indication of cluelessness: Doesn't realise there's a difference between the thermal problems of a ~200W chip and a ~400W chip "Derp, KNC can use a air cooled heatsink on a ~200W Chip so doing it with der 400W must be real easy too"

#3 indication of cluelessness: Doesn't realise that heat will have to be distributed and spread 3 dimensionally out of a 2 dimensional area, and the difference between 1 square inch and 4 half inch squares is that they basically lose half their conduction path each when butted together. "Derp, that should oughta be okay, I mount my CPU sinks with der CPU right in one corner because dey work just as well like dat"

Stop fighting strawmen, and address what I have actually said.
I gave you line numbers to make it easier.  If you disagree with any of my points, feel free to refute them.

#1. Boards like Avalon clones are already at the edge of obsolescence.
#2. KnC has no trouble with conventional, "cheap, simple, reliable and well characterized thermal solutions," lol.
#3. While water cooling might have been bleeding edge in the 90s, it's consumer-level commonplace today.
#4. Ken never built any miners, including Avalon clones.  The fact that he was *going* to build them gives him exactly zero experience with any design, obsolescent or otherwise.
#5. It pays to know the basics about your subject before bringing up "watts per meter" and brandishing absurdities like "100W out of four half inch squares."

In the meantime, I'll explain where you went wrong with your list:

#1 - I have not mentioned node size.  I pointed out that the current trend is high GH/sec, high power ASICS.  By at least an order of magnitude more powerful than Ken's (if Ken actually *had* chips, which he doesn't).  KnC first generation, soon to be outmoded by their second generation.  HashFast.  Cointerra.  BFL.

#2. - 400W chips are not "contiguous squares," that's silly.  They are a set of dies set on a single substrate.  KNC.  HashFast.  Please, read up on this, or, at least, look at the pictures.  I'll put them right here:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/screenshots.angel.co/54/271640/677b9dae0811730975bf66e26843071e-thumb_jpg.jpg

HashFast, see the four dies?

https://i.imgur.com/Ji9zvNQ.jpg

KNC and no, it's not one die under that lid Smiley

#3. See above, and forget about 3D - you're confused.  The wafer doesn't dissipate much heat through its edges, that's why they're called "wafers" and not, oh.. "blocks."  Most of the heat is dissipated through just *one* of the surfaces, the one the heatsink sits on.

Keep trying though.
manobra

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:14:10 PM

Lol! Now I know how to become a Hero Member...

You just have to enter in a discussion like that...

Thumper650

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:33:30 PM

Those guys are still on these kind of details? Who cares? And seriously, you just need to look at the current fake design to know it can't cool any chip properly. This is from a real product that is a SSD. Even the Avalon and BitFury boards, which do not have heatsinks, benefit from wide air space that is easily cooled; not this product.

The fact that they have been lied to for six months doesn't bother them? Are they still trying to invent "perfectionist" personalities for kslaugther, when even himself reveals he didn't have a clue what he was doing, and/or failed at the only thing he had to do, monitor the companies that were doing all the work? The fact that they have no idea how much bitcoins and USD there are left?

Wake the fuck up.

The human mind is a powerful thing.  It can believe almost anything Smiley  You should check out #activeming - shills shilling with just a few ms lag! 

<Vigilante> You are an idiot
<VinceSamios> because it is logically impossible for you to know for certainty that he is lying
lobbes

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:24:03 PM

I'm still not convinced that ActM was/is an outright scam (just a failure with an attempt to hide the truth), but this line just reeks of Ponzi:
Quote from: Mac65
Even if he only part way accomplishes his goals, there is little risk and there is the possibility of a big score. My gosh!

This one is just funny:
I think the members of this discussion could benefit greatly from a little story my Grandmother used to tell me many years ago. Maybe some of you have heard it. "The Story of The Little Red Hen". It's probably too long to tell here but the jist is, The Little Red hen says "Who's going to help me make the bread"? and the answer was "Not I!" said the lamb, Not I!" said the cat. "Not I!" said the pig. At the end of the story "Who's going to help me eat the bread?"."I will!" said the lamb. "I will!" said the cat. "I will!" said the pig.  "No, you will not," said the Little Red Hen. "You didn't help me plant it, or water it, or harvest it, or mill it, or bake it. I shall eat it myself!" And so she did. Search for it on google, it's a great lesson!

The Story of The Little Red Hen Ken...

Entropy-uc

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 03:50:22 AM

Ken is back to working hard at deleting posts.  I guess being caught in his fraud about having 'product' shipped in November is touching a sore spot.

----

Quote from: WildFire.ca on Today at 01:56:55 AM
No No... Giving insider info is not against the law. Trading on that info is.

Selectively disclosing material non-public information is, in fact, a violation of SEC reg FD.  Since Ken is in violation of many, many SEC regulations I doubt he cares.

Never do business with someone who deceives you using semantic games.  And never trust anyone who would defend such behavior.
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:28:41 AM

He deleted that post and not mine? How odd. I expected my posts to go bye bye. Maybe sometime in the future they will disappear.

How telling is it that he attacked me (and effectively all of the people who had helped a lot, including vbs) rather than answer the question? Disappointed.
kslaughter

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 10:12:13 AM

He deleted that post and not mine? How odd. I expected my posts to go bye bye. Maybe sometime in the future they will disappear.

How telling is it that he attacked me (and effectively all of the people who had helped a lot, including vbs) rather than answer the question? Disappointed.

It is very simple, under the rules of the forum if you ask a poster not to post in your thread, he should start his own thread.  I have ask Entropy-uc not to post in my thread.  He has his own thread and this one to post in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: